1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES Manager

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by ss4_goku, 22 May 2014.

1. ss4_goku

ss4_goku Premiership

26 May 2004
    Hong Kong / Toronto
    Man Utd
    So, I'm not sure if this goes into the PES thread or other games thread, but...

Anyone playing this game?? I just started and like all other mobile games that I play (Puzzles and Dragon in particular) it has a very similar system but with football players that are known. So I think this is quite interesting and so far it has been fun (though I am not too sure how the lucky draw thing works and if there are any skill in it or just random tapping the screen to get players.

2. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    Downloading now

Is it like the ps2 pes manager game at all? I enjoyed some elements of that and always wished they'd brought them over to the real PES game

Saw that itsays if you add others you get bonus items. found my friend code in the game in the menu section:
    826-569-966

Last edited: 22 May 2014
  3. ss4_goku

ss4_goku Premiership

26 May 2004
    Hong Kong / Toronto
    Man Utd
    It's not really a manager game as much, but a card collecting game while upgrading your players and choosing formations to play against others

My code is: 835-089-868

4. pboreham

pboreham Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.

5 August 2002
    C*lchester
    Southend Utd
    Yea... It's awful.

5. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    Yeah. Too many menus, long load times and the matches look horrid and take forever.