1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES IGN!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ooh_harry, 18 June 2007.

1. ooh_harry

ooh_harry League 1

8 July 2005
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Arsenal, Juventus
    Just to let you guys know, brand new screenshots and details of pes7/2008 have been released on www.ign.com.

From, the screenshots, its apparent that both the Brazilian and Portugese national teams are fully licenced!!

have fun guys!

2. Punzz

Punzz Purple Monkey Dishwasher

14 September 2003
    Liverpool, UK
    Liverpool FC
    Good stuff. Thanks for heads up

3. tobi

tobi "Pull up from 30!"

5 August 2005
    Teaching the PHX Suns the 2 min drill...
    Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
    awesome!!!

4. kamy100

kamy100 Premiership

9 June 2003
    Blackburn, UK
    According to the press release it will come out on PS3 FIRST, and then on all other formats.

5. GraGra

GraGra aka... Indeedilidoodily

5 August 2005
    Queensland, Australia
    Chelsea
    I would be interested to see if the statistics of Console sales show a spike of PS3's when PES2008 is released... would I be correct in assuming there are a [truck]load of guys waiting to justify the purchase of a PS3 due to this game?

6. ooh_harry

ooh_harry League 1

8 July 2005
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Arsenal, Juventus
    tbh I have lost a little faith in Konami after the last 2 installments of PES. All they have done is compromise differing aspects of gameplay with debatable improvements in other areas. After all PES6 was just a half finished game disguised with new licences!