1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pes Fan editor and ps2 save builder.

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by rocky_argentinooooooooooo, 12 August 2006.

1. Hi.Before i post a thread asking what program i could use to edit an option file and eventhought i didn;t get a answer i still look in pesfan.com. . pesinshigh.com.... .and this web and i found one called pes paf editor. since i said before i was going to buy a max drive i needed to ps2 save builder to save the option file that i downloaded into .max. this program is real goos and since i'm new i already added river and boca to the Watson_V3[1].0_World_Cup_Fever_WE9I_Max_Drive.max. if anybody has this program and has work with for long is there way to change appeareces, kits and formation. since i can't try the option file because i'm buying the max drive today i need you guys to answer it. also i wnat to know if there is another program like this. thanxs.

2. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
  3. have you downloaded the pes save converter?if so? what files does it reads because i have xps. and max and it doesn't read them.

4. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    I haven't downloaded that because I don't need it.

I do the editing on editor in xps format and then using "Ps2 save builder" which you can download from first link I gave you, I turn in into .max and put it on my max drive and transfer it from there to memory card and play.

5. what program is editor because i already downloaded ps2 sace builder and is awesome i also downloaded pes fan editor but you know i cant do the kits,faces and formation there. where could i download that editor you use?