PES Editor 2010_v1.2

fanbros

Non-League
27 September 2007
1.) Export of players from PES2009 OF. From for that that arrangements of some teams in PES2009 does not correspond in PES2010 it is necessary to change the country after export.
For example you export the German football player from PES2009 and so Germany is located on 10 positions and in PES2010 on 10 positions France is located, you will simply change the country

2.) In Stats Adjust are added the list of national teams
Also work function is changed, now at a choice of a team it is not excluded also changes occur only on the chosen team

I have begun only studies programming in Java if to me somebody helps me, I can export the data from OF to a database

PES Editor 2010_v1.2
download
http://www.filefront.com/15653971/PES_EDITOR_2010_v12.rar

Last edited:
AMAZING EDITOR!!!
Are you planning on some new features such as player appearence edit/kit editing?
If you could include an option to assign special hairstyles to a player, it would KICK ASS!! :D

Congratulations for your work and thank you very much =)

It is possible to use an old source code and to make the new, I hope for it

Crossas
I meanwhile so well do not know Java programming

Last edited:
Thats ok man!
You did an amazing job already :D

P.S. Is it possible to add the option to edit the development curve of a player in the edit player window?

Thks for everything :)

Well done, Fanbros, it works fine! :BOP:

I've noticed a sort of bug while using the "export from 09 OF" function on an "Edited National Players" slot.

Apart from that, I hope to see soon a final version of your fantastic work!

P.S. Guys, please note that importing players that in PES2009 had short socks (socks type - 3) means... cut out the imported player's legs!!! That's because in PES2010 there are "socks type - 3" no more... :FAIL:

The program is grateful...
A consultation, can you do the same thing, but that also opens the option file of pes6?

Sorry I can not precisely tell but in the future it can is possible to try simply now at me there is no time

great fanbros, could you make the same option in the davor's editor for pes 2011 ps2? thanks in advance for your kindly reply.

great fanbros, could you make the same option in the davor's editor for pes 2011 ps2? thanks in advance for your kindly reply.

+1

PD: you are a crack, fanbros :WORSHIP:

I edit ps2, much about hexaedicion, relinkeo, all PS2, no one looks at the ps2, there are several that we edit the ps2. Please friend the PS2 edition does not die, to show our forum WLP. :(

Back
Top Bottom