PES classic soundtrack

lukas_rod

Championship
25 October 2007
Brazil
São Paulo FC
Hey guys, i'm thinking in a custom soundtrack for PES13 with musics from all versions of the game. I have a few good ones in my mind but i don't know the name of them... though i can remember Kaiser Chiefs, Franz Ferdinand (take me out). What else? I can't access youtube right now to search but i'm posting anyways otherwise i forget

and please... not japanese tecno :P

Hey guys, i'm thinking in a custom soundtrack for PES13 with musics from all versions of the game. I have a few good ones in my mind but i don't know the name of them... though i can remember Kaiser Chiefs, Franz Ferdinand (take me out). What else? I can't access youtube right now to search but i'm posting anyways otherwise i forget

and please... not japanese tecno :P
I don't think Franz Ferdinand was featured in any PES game. Anyway, some suggestions:

PES 2010:
10-FEET – "Super Stomper"
Andrew W.K. – "Party Hard"
gUiLLeMoTS – "Kriss Kross"
gUiLLeMoTs – "Trains to Brazil"

PES 2011:
Apples - "Theo"
Fever Ray - "When I Grow Up"
Vampire Weekend - "Cousins"
Whitley - "Head, First, Down"

PES 2012:
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - "Jump Around"
Cold Cave - "Life Magazine"
Foals - "This Orient (Starkey Remix)"

PES 2013:
Oberhofer - "Gold"
Rednek - "They Call Me (Radio Mix)"

We can't forget MAINLY about songs from PES 4 to 6! Doesn't matter how good or how bad those songs are, I have to listen them up again, I have to feel all emotionos of the old PES once again..

Franz Ferdinand (take me out) - that was patched, it's not from original PES, as I good remember that song was used for PES 5 or PES 6 Wolf patch ? Something like that, anyway that Franz's song has not been officially used into PES.

One song I would pick is "Counterpoint" by Delphic, awesome track.

And what about....:-
football
soccer
football
soccer
football
soccer
all around the world
football
soccer
football
soccer
football
soccer
all around the wo-o-o-orld

Okay maybe not that one ^ :D

We can't forget MAINLY about songs from PES 4 to 6! Doesn't matter how good or how bad those songs are, I have to listen them up again, I have to feel all emotionos of the old PES once again..

Franz Ferdinand (take me out) - that was patched, it's not from original PES, as I good remember that song was used for PES 5 or PES 6 Wolf patch ? Something like that, anyway that Franz's song has not been officially used into PES.

My bad then.

majuh, this list is spot on. Just what i'm looking for. I think there was a 'downgrade' in terms of ST in PES12 and 13. I'm going to look at 08 and 09 later.

I have a problem though. Since PESEdit patch creation i can't differ if a song was in their ST or Konamis. Simcut do you have anything with this?

Last edited:
Thanks mate. I can't see the videos, because youtube is blocked at work, so i'm going to check them later. Were they on any PES game?

No, they are not on any licensed PES soundtrack, but I always use them especially Kasabian – Fire, because I play EPL mostly. I also want to put some good old PES songs in the mix.

It would be a piece of cake to convert classic PES songs. The problem is I can’t find any good MP3s, so I’ll keep a close look at this thread.

This is very nice thread.

I'm probably just nostalgic... found a few more i like

PES 2008

Kaiser Chiefs - Thank you very much
Paula Terry - Go to the goal

PES 2009 (I miss its soundtrack and presentation :P)

Masaya Rider - Born to win
Headspace - All about the money
Headspace - Big shoes
The Anderson Shelter - Power People
The Anderson Shelter - Do it again
Six10Repeater - Today Somehow
Monday Street - Straighten out
Monday Street - Echoes
??? - We're allright
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujJybTdivlU
???? - Yellow Card
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va1a20JJifE

PES 2010
The Urgency - Move You
Kaiser Chiefs - Never miss a beat
Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
Hoobastank - For(n)ever
The Durango Riot - No Need for Satisfaction
Stereophonic - A Thousand Trees
Stereophonic - Dakota
The Courteeners - Not Nineteen Forever

PES 2011
Phoenix - Armistice
Shihad - Sleepeater
Cold Rain - Die Tomorrow
Keane ft K'Naan - Stop For A Minute

The important thing is: how many songs can we use in PES 13 :P

Last edited:
If you also use the slots for KONAMI's arcade music, there should be 19 slots I guess.

Well, then is 19 out of 40+ songs :COOL:

Guys, i have all of the musics listed here in the pes format (.adx). It's almost 400mb, but i can upload if someone is interested. Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom