PES best ever nets!!!

ramgamer

La Liga
22 July 2013
fc barcelona
have your say on pes best ever nets since pes 2008.someone mentioned on this forum that he can make a patch to fix the awful pes 2014 nets, that would be great as gameplay wise pes 2014 is promising.

I'm not really into net physics but... Someone in here tried to import the PES2013 goal/net files into PES2011 and it worked to some extent.
I used that solution myself (finally found that all in all I like 11 better than 13 and even more 12) and I feel satisfied enough. They're not perfect but again, they're far better than the original 11 ones.

aLe, can you sand me those files for nets that you import to pes 2011 from pes 2013,thanks

i sand you pm
looks like u still play pes 2011, my idea was to put pes 2011 edited white nets from pes-patch to the pes 2014 directory.

aLe, can you sand me those files for nets that you import to pes 2011 from pes 2013,thanks

i sand you pm
I can send you those files of course, I'll do it when I get back home tonight.
And about the PM, sorry but I don't know where are the "player skin" files in PES 2011. At the moment I'm halfway through the process of importing kits (I'm doing the teams one by one to be sure they look right) and apart from the nets I haven't modded anything else.

EDIT
See what I did was load up pes2011 and the net Physics are amazing there's flow and swoosh, the nets are wonderful.
Only problem is the shape. So I replaced the unnamed_55 & unnamed_56 with the ones in PES2013 to get square nets shape.

Now my PES2011 nets are simply perfect.
RockyJJP was the man and this is the discussion:
evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=71191

Last edited:
I can send you those files of course, I'll do it when I get back home tonight.
And about the PM, sorry but I don't know where are the "player skin" files in PES 2011. At the moment I'm halfway through the process of importing kits (I'm doing the teams one by one to be sure they look right) and apart from the nets I haven't modded anything else.

EDIT

RockyJJP was the man and this is the discussion:
evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=71191

Can you send me those files too please?

Here I am!

This is the file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f7wq0s8733dt3ee/New_goals.rar

Once downloaded, you have two choices:
  • You can import the content (4 files) directly in your dt07.img file with AFS Explorer (you will need to rebuild the img file), or...
  • You can sr store the files in the dt07.img folder of your kitserver.

If you're running Windows XP, that's all. After importing the files you just need to make sure they work.

If you're running Svista or above and you don't see the change after importing (the most notable thing would be the net pattern changing from hexagonal to squared), please mind the compatibility files issue.

Here I am!

This is the file:
  • You can import the content (4 files) directly in your dt07.img file with AFS Explorer (you will need to rebuild the img file), or...
p=2111994&postcount=10"]compatibility files[/URL] issue.
so now all i can do is, when i get pes 2014, i just put those files in the dt07.img and i'm set? pes 2014 with great nets??

no man,this is for pes 11,thanks for link mate,cheers
who the hell is talking about pes 11, we need nets for the new game, that is PES 2014 in case u know it??? that's why i created this thread!!!!!!knock knock!!!!!

Here I am!

This is the file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f7wq0s8733dt3ee/New_goals.rar

If you're running Windows XP, that's all. After importing the files you just need to make sure they work.

If you're running Svista or above and you don't see the change after importing (the most notable thing would be the net pattern changing from hexagonal to squared), please mind the compatibility files issue.

Thank you!

Both of you are welcome!

@ramgamer: there are PES2013 net files in there, ready to import into PES2011. I highly doubt they'll be compatible with 2014, sorry. :(

Both of you are welcome!

@ramgamer: there are PES2013 net files in there, ready to import into PES2011. I highly doubt they'll be compatible with 2014, sorry. :(
my question is, any hope of getting good nets for pes 2014?????

Both of you are welcome!

bro when you get your hands on pes 2014 edited nets, please post and let us know, awful awful nets we are having, like hitting a steel cage still.

I still don't have PES2014, sorry.
Maybe in the editing forums there's already something for you but I haven't checked as I'm still on PES6/PES2011/FIFA12 at the moment.

I still don't have PES2014, sorry.
Maybe in the editing forums there's already something for you but I haven't checked as I'm still on PES6/PES2011/FIFA12 at the moment.
aha ok, u're gonna like pes 2014, bare some bugs, it has a core gameplay fun, although i'm playing on basic everything-3 bar passing, the game is unplayable without that since it's too unresponsive,input lag, anyway can you send me a link of an editing forum thanks.

Back
Top Bottom