PES 7: Wish List

Appearence talking:

Tattoos.
Real Wristbands (Like Joe Cole, M. Diarra)
Realistic Adboards, roatations, loops, flashes, etc.

Last edited:
21. Human players should get as far away from the ball as possible for throw ins.
22. Computer players should be very near when it is a human throw in so you can't take it quickly.
23. computer short free kicks should sometimes go straight at the wall so the human players can jump over it.
24. When the computer goes into the lead, the referee should suddenly become a whistle happy cunt.
25. Human players should be penalized for something that the computer just got away with.

These are my wishes

1- Introduction of most famous coach faces...(Mourinho, Ferguson, Lippi, Benitez, Capello etc...)...When you get the edit mode I would see them at the bottom of the players faces list(after goalkeeper's ones)...So coach should appeare on the bank with reserves during the match , during substitutions cut scenes , when his taem scores or when it bear a goal or it doesn't play well ( in this case coach has to get angry )...
Of course every coach has to wear different kind of suit...
Tracksuit (for Lippi etc...);Jacket(on summer only shirt) with tie for trainers like Mancini,Benitez, Ferguson...Long Jacket for Mourinho etc...Less famous coaches faces will be created with internal edit mode , the same used for less famous players...In this way rosters will be more complete, each team will have its own coach...Of course when you'll play in Master League mode you should choose if create your appearence or using default coach face...

2- Introduction of stadium edit mode...A- color of net (green, White, black, yellow or two colors stripes...)B -shape of net beetween Square or exagonal)C-pitch texture
B

21. Human players should get as far away from the ball as possible for throw ins.
22. Computer players should be very near when it is a human throw in so you can't take it quickly.
23. computer short free kicks should sometimes go straight at the wall so the human players can jump over it.
24. When the computer goes into the lead, the referee should suddenly become a whistle happy cunt.
25. Human players should be penalized for something that the computer just got away with.

26. Computer should get away with a yellow for last man tackles, even though this is contrary to the rules of the game.

27. Computer should play exceptional with Charlton and poor with Man U at Old Trafford

It would help a lot if they just read and understood the rules and laws of the game and watched some football.
Oh yes, give us a full size pitch for crying out loud.
There, another pointless moan... we all know what we'll be getting, but a rant helps to ease the frustration. I'm hoping Fifa will be the best ever for 08 and batter PES in the sales market, then maybe they will move the title away from Seabass and even to a European developer..

Oh yes, give us a full size pitch for crying out loud.
Haha, when my brother-in-law sees me playing UEFA CL he says "you can tell it's FIFA, look at the giant pitch". Kudos, brother-in-law, on letting Konami fool you into thinking PES is a perfect simulation of football (including all cheats) and that a real pitch is that small.

There, another pointless moan... we all know what we'll be getting, but a rant helps to ease the frustration.
Good point! People think I'm a fanboy for pointing out PES's faults, but I've gone from playing it once a week, to playing it once a month, to having sold the game (which is a first for me). It's become stale and predictable to me, which makes me one of the uncool kids - whereas the reality is, I don't care whether it says "PES", "FIFA" or "Hello Kitty World Soccer" on the front, just as long as the game plays a realistic game of football, doesn't cheat and improves significantly with each new version (and with each new console giving the developers more power than before).

a full size pitch is a must!

the fatigue system must be sorted out, i understand Konami's reasons for exaggerating the system in the past as a way of forcing people to use their full squad instead of using the same players over and over again. this is a new generation and the fatigue system must have more realism to it.

Is that the remix?

the fatigue system must be sorted out, i understand Konami's reasons for exaggerating the system in the past as a way of forcing people to use their full squad instead of using the same players over and over again. this is a new generation and the fatigue system must have more realism to it.
Agree completely.

The system put in place in FIFA is a bit complex but quite good. You have an overall fatigue bar containing all the energy you can use, and a current energy bar which fills within five seconds or so after you start running full-speed - the longer you use sprint for, the bigger the chunk is taken out of your overall fatigue bar. So, if you're constantly running (unless the player has extremely good stamina), you will have a quarter of your energy left by the end of the first half - but if you use it a bit more wisely then you can save your energy over the match, as you would in real life.

I mean, am I the only one who finds their finger GLUED to the sprint button in PES? I've done that for years, I just never find the need to stop using it, whereas in FIFA I'm thinking "do I really need to run for that ball or should I not save my energy for when I'm actually likely to challenge for it?"

I use the sprint button but not all the time, especially on the wings, I like to slow down the defender then just explode past him but it does all depend on the situation that your in. I find that slowing down and using the d pad to dribble is a lot better than holding the sprint button all the time.

They NEED to improve the development system. It's not possible to play a ML for more than 2 years. Then it's all full of new Maradonas. I wanted to search a new central defender for Liverpool in my third year of ML and I thought that just maybe Sheffield United has some good ones that I could snatch up and it would make a realistic transfer because Sheffield isn't the biggest club. So I went to see their team-list and they had 3 or 4 central defenders who were better than my Carragher. This is insane!

I bought Diallo from Lens I think and he has developed into a monster. He's the best striker in the game and better than Maradona and Pele in the game. It just isn't right guys!

I know that many of you play with classic players and like to build their smaller team (e.g Watford) into a world class team in the space of 2 seasons. I don't! I have to have realism in my game. So please, Konami, pimp my PES!

Last edited:
Agreed about development. I dont like seeing players improve their speed and acc by 8-10 points over a couple of seasons. That might be okay for stamina but some things cant be taught.

How about 'in the park mode'?
You could have coats for goals... although on second thoughts, I'm sure the computer would pick all the best players and make my goals bigger by cheekily moving one of my coats when I wasn't looking. Then going home with the ball if I happened to win or 'it was over' or 'that went over the post' when I scored a good goal.

what the hell is happening with this? i havent heard anything about pes7 or the next winning eleven.

rivalary games must be more hard and easy to sent off

+supporters must be shown when you cant score

+u can change team masterleague

This message is to whoever is making PES:

- First of all the menu music is so gay..we need real existing music and soundtracks(like EA does)..not some kindergarten crap music.

-Theres no picture in the menu background..its all blank n black..

-The master league is so backward..we want improved ML with
complete teams all belonging to their own respective leagues..lol..i play with arsenal and its in bundesliga with mixture of english teams and couple of other crap teams(of diff league)..

-Improve your champions league and UEFA cup, there are very little groups with very little games.

-Better domestic cups..for eg FA cups and Carlings cup for English League,Copa del ray for spanish etc etc in the ML..

-In other words make ur Master League like FIFA's Career Mode.

-Get rid of the commentators or atleast improve their commentry(Brackley & Brooking are so boring n gay..they make me sick)

-Scoring goals in 1-on-1 is close to impossible..which is good but very frustrating where compared to reality its not that difficult to beat goalie in 1-on-1..improve your finishing

-Long range shots are very easy..pliz make em more harder so whenever we do score from long range, it will be more satisfying and enjoyable and worth saving the replay..

-Make more teams in leagues 1st,2nd,3rd divisions

-Where's the coaches on the sideline..we dnt see em..

-Have $$$$ instead of points...

There's like heaps others but meanwhile u can work on these...

Any of these changes i would love ;D :

Commentary. Probably the least important of the changes but for once in the series would it be too much of a ask if they could get a better bunch of script writers or translators. The current commentators are alright I suppose, they just say really obvious stuff.

Better quality of in game menus. Currently have disgusting menus in place with pixilated graphics (no matter the resolution). Starter screen is quite good actually but that’s not the one I want changing (Editing !!!). FIFA has a great menu systems but not a lot else :D

Improve single player - Highest priority! I know people play PES for Player vs. Player (so do i) but surely there's room to improve the Single player aspect in more ways than one.
Better CPU AI. I feel the current game has the defending aspect spot on. It's pretty hard to break the CPU down and it doesn't give much away (5 stars). That's not the case going forward. Rarely do they 'rip me open' with a defense splitting pass or some great build up play. Right now there aren't enough counter attacks as well. I feel the computer doesn't commit their players enough. Only sometimes do you get a centre back coming out of defense with the ball. More risk taking would introduce more open play, although this might effect the 'hard to break down' aspect I've already touched upon.
Also, in normal play with possession of the ball there's like a mini force field once you reach the outside of the box. I want my player to dash through the centre occasionally (with the ball) similar to what Gerrard or kaka might do once in a while. It must be one of the hardest things to code but a improvement in this overall area would be welcomed by a lot of people.
At the end of the day you don't want some gung hoe CPU AI but its about the balance. Right now I think the balance is just slightly pushing towards the defensive side.
Better ML. Dull and boring once you acquire the best players. Needs some new options or something to make it more interesting. Imagine just a quarter of what FM has to offer and put into PES. It would be class! I also wish there was an option for the Red morale option. I hate playing with low morale during master league games. Slightly more realistic but it slows the game down so much.

Licensing. This effects the console users the most. PC users to a lesser extent (due to obvious reasons). Its terrible how they cannot afford to attain some decent licenses to cope with the kits etc. I cant imagine Konami spend all their expenditure on the software development process. May be its put into other areas like advertising. Although there's not much advertising over here but they may spend a lot other in Asia.

Better Crowd chants. A long shot this one. I can't understand what they are saying and I think that has been done on purpose cause they do not have any real life chants from any stadiums.

Weather. May be a simulation mode you can turn on which effects the physics on the ball and the length of which your players could slide. It would make great fun pulling out a few last ditch tackles

ANiMATiONS 1. They improved 6 a great deal. Very subtle changes (goalkeeper takes out your player leading him to fly in the air) but they improve the game on many levels in my opinion. They make the game flow better, look better, feel better etc.
ANiMATiONS 2. Currently when you want to clone a star player through edit mode, you do not get their animations (when you press a certain direct on the keypad the player will mimic a similar cruyff turn - Gerrard can do it) and skills (flip flap - R2 x3.) Small and subtle change but it will make creating your own teams (of your mates) that much better .

Effective tricks. Without getting into the territory of that FiFA street game, I feel a couple, at most, would add to the game. Right now there's only 2-3 at most that are actually useful in game (pull back, feints - double, single, flip-flap, cruyff turn then spin)

Different tackle. I say this every year on PES forums but I'm starting to think it might never get introduced. I want a more aggressive tackle that takes both the ball and man. I don’t like tackling someone and leaving the ball about a foot away from the tackler. One of their players can pick up the pieces and run straight past the tackler who's still getting up. Its similar to diving that its in the real life game but I can never see it being introduced. Diving should never be put in. It was on FiFA 97 or 98 I think and it was terrible. Good laugh though just falling to the ground about 10 yards away from any player.

More editable features. The more customizable options available then the more likely you'll get the desired look for a player.

Better Keepers. Keepers rarely pull off any out of the ordinary saves. All the saves you see are ones you think 'good save but I'd have expected him too to save that anyway'. I reckon after their stats reach about the 85 mark nothing changes in terms of actual shot stopping.

Indirect Freekick. How many times do you score from a set piece? Putting the ball in the area hardly results in anything. Plus the players never make the runs as they all stand outside the area for some reason. If they increased the swerve and better positioning im sure there would be a great scrap in the box.

People always have long lists like these but if just one would make it into the game then I'd be chuffed.

edit- Graphics, removing open goal erratic shots and ability to chose a corner of the goal to score in once through on goal

Last edited:
1. Better match atmosphere. See Fifa... Mixture of specific and generic chants, baloons etc. Atmosphere link to size, capacity or design of stadium. Anfield more atmospheric than Stade De France for example. Also better ingame sound effects, ball hitting post, heavy passes etc...see Fifa

2. Either improve the ML league structure or create something similair to...Fifa's. Including media/board interaction, abillity to switch jobs etc, real currency. Player/Manage realtionships. Striker requests transfer due to lack of first team football...ala Van Nistelrooy

3. Lower League teams for each of the major leagues
4. Full Size pitches!
5. Dynamic lighting depending on time of match, weather conditions, time of the year, country the stadium is in
6. High res, 3d crowds, complete with banners, scarves etc
7. Reworked ball physics. Curve, Dip and Loop on crosses, deflections
8. Ability for players to take snapshots and first time shots around the ball....See Fifa
9. More variation in heading and jump animations. Driven, chipped, drilled passes
10. More control over direction and height of crosses. Abillity to whip ball across face of the goal, low.
11. More variation in freekicks, low driven shots, slow curved etc Same for conrners.
12.More intelligent player movement. Target men pull off towards far post for example. Quick strikers look to break past the defensive line looking to run onto a pass.

I'll think of more, it really will be neverending.

Last edited:
First and foremost before i wish for any fantastic new features they need to fix the game first its actually getting pathetic you could stick on a 90 min game and play some really nice football for 90 mins only to lose to someone who sticks out the gayest formation which i may add would get destroyed on a real football pitch 3-1-2-4 then play for cutbacks or just spend the full game hunting corner flags and crossing, and as mentioned above some of the stats for certain players are just silly this needs sorted big time to stop all these ppl with no skill passing to adriano and pressing shoot. Main priority imho is the use of updated rosters should be banned from servers and instead of taking our money and doing nothing maybe konami could release official updated rosters (anything unofficial players to diff teams stats edited etc) shouldn't be able to connect to the server after they iron out all those creases then i think a cpl of additions would be nice like a few in the previous posts plus

-instead of using manual keeper to keep him from rushing out there should be a button that makes him hold his ground or run back
-also on 2v2 individual stats after the game would be handy for example player1 tackle completion 100% pass completion 100% assists-3 etc etc

but as i stated at the start of my RANT fix the game before any shiny add ons and fancy flicks don't just paper over the cracks konami get a plasterer in and do it right:applause: :applause: :applause:

1. i've never seen defenders or gk to come near the box when there is corner kick being taken, hope they do something about it and make an option to do so.

2. also there should be an a.i improvement, for calling offside when the player has touched the ball and not just when the cursor is over him.

Last edited:
Seeing as most of us win easily, I'd like to suggest...

1. All computer players should be faster than all human players.
2. Human throw ins should sometimes be intercepted by the computer but the human player shouldn't be able to get near when it's a computer throw in.
3. When playing a forward ball to a player in space, it should quite often go to a totally different player in an offside position.
4. When passing the ball out of your own area, it should sometimes go in a completely different direction to a computer player.
5. Any loose balls or hoofs up field should go to the computer.
6. The computer should not recieve cards for fouls.
7. The computer players should not run out of stamina.
8. Human full backs should always give computer wingers a head start by changing direction involuntarily.
9. The computer players should be able to nudge the human players when tackling so they can't retackle too quickly.
10. There should be cut scenes that can't be avoided such as referee running and pointing and players pushing each other. This will help to stop the human players momentum.

I just don't know how to respond to such a post..

this features are available on pes4 or pes5, but doesn´t see till now in pes6

I saw it in PES6 just one time for injuried player come back to the field. But if you send the player who recovery from the injury (with the grey arrow in formation setting menu) into the match I think, we can see the injuried band. ;)

Back
Top Bottom