1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 6 XBOX LIVE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by DERMOTCAFFERKEY, 28 October 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DERMOTCAFFERKEY

DERMOTCAFFERKEY Non-League

30 April 2006
    to quote a line from classic arnold movie terminator 2

"I SWEAR I WILL NOT KILL ANYONE"

THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL AFTER PISSING AROUND FOR THE WHOLE DAY TRYING TO "OPEN" MY NAT ON MY ROUTER, ONLY WHEN IT FINALLY WAS DONE FOR IT STILL TO GIVE ME THAT F--KING SH-T ABOUT STILL NOT CONNECTING TO ANYONE, ITS GETTING ON MY TITS NOW, I SWEAR I WILL NOT KILL ANYONE, EXCEPT FOR SEABASS.
    AND WHATS WORSE IS MY FRIEND, WITH EXACTLY THE SAME ROUTER IS PLAYING AWAY , TELLING ME REGULARY "HOW GREAT IT IS"
    ABSOULTE C-NT

CAN ANYONE HELP, THERES 50 QUID IN IT FOR YOU OR A COPY OF FIFA 07 LOL

2. songwriter

songwriter Guest

How about using my fix in the 360 Fix thread?

3. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    And how about not writing in caps like a psycho maniac and opening threads we already have around here. Take a chill pill instead.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.