PES 6 XBOX LIVE ISSUE - read on!!!

jay it must be ur router or firewall settings

me and my mate have the game and can play anyone easily

I've just returned my copy and got the ps2 version.
I've decided, i'll play pes on my ps2 instead and keep my xbox360 for all the other top games coming out on it.

But as far as footy games go, i'll stick to the ps2.

And I'm glad I did. The game play is so much superior to the xbox version. There are so many more options and I'm enjoying it.

The only thing is the servers are just as naff as the xbox version so loads of people can't get on just like the xbox 360 version.

KONAMI have really dissapointed me with all this, but I'm still glad I've changed to ps2 version. It really is more playable and you notice it if you have had both.

And its also cheaper. so more money for other xbox360 games. Roll on Rainbow 6 and GOW.

ps - konami suck - why release a game without testing it properly!!???

MrCoopz said:
jay it must be ur router or firewall settings

me and my mate have the game and can play anyone easily

Any ideas how i can get round it? My NAT settings on the 360 say moderate.

Last edited:
Hey, could someone pleeaaasssee add me as a friend so as I can get an online game? I've not had many games before and am fairly new to Pro Evo - still on Amateur level and just about winning 1-0, 2-1 etc
My ID is: PAULSY NI
(This sucks ass! - Konami are just playing into EA and Fifa's hand with this one! - Such a disappointment)

Tried and tried and tried, give up. The game is poo anyway.

My router has the XBOX Live ports open and the tests on the 360 say they're "open" as well, so it's through no fault of my own.

Jack Bauer said:
Tried and tried and tried, give up. The game is poo anyway.

My router has the XBOX Live ports open and the tests on the 360 say they're "open" as well, so it's through no fault of my own.
No need to try and find the problems at your own place. It's at Konami's side where things are wrong...

If I set up a game(ranked)Anyone can join me.

Played 11 games,one after the other,only waited a few seconds each time.

Try create match,if your nat settings are open.(moderate and strict don't work)

It was running superb for me last night,no lag whatsoever!!!

Anyone having problems,look for me(after 9pm)in the ranked lobby,you will join me no problem.

I'm really loving the game again(got a little bored with fifa,although its a decent game)

Come on there has gotta be someone here that knows how to change NAT setting if you can change em? I have no probs setting up custom ranked matches i just can invite friend's or sometimes join friend.

jay666 said:
Come on there has gotta be someone here that knows how to change NAT setting if you can change em? I have no probs setting up custom ranked matches i just can invite friend's or sometimes join friend.
Ok mate,This is for a netgear wireless router

Go into your router settings.(http://192.168.0.1)

Click on Firewall rules(or similiar)

Go to inbound sevices

Click add
On service,select Any/all

On action,select Allow/always

Under lan server,Enter 192.168.0.99

Then log-always.

Logout or save

Now go into your 360 network settings

Edit settings

click on the top box(ip settings etc)
click manual...

enter...
192.168.0.99(ip address)
255.255.255.0(subnet mask)
192.168.0.1(gateway)

Just leave the other(dns settings)to automatic.

Your nat should say "open" after testing.

8)

Last edited:
My NAT is fine yet still can't connect to anyone or if i try and create a match still can't get through any Ideas would be grateful would it be worth connecting directly to my DSL modem?

omaragha said:
^^ same as that guy.

Very dissapointed with Live tbh !

well I tried what was written on the other thread of testing the connection first still no luck why release a game when its obviously not ready to be used as most people would like . I would prefer to play online becomes more interesting a littel bit of banter along the way helps:applause:

Mine seems ok today sent a couple of invites and they joined ok. Just the shot thing is putting me off 90% of em seem to fly into row z, dunno if its lag or what?

jusr to make everyone feel better, to add to my post earlier, where i said I got the ps2 version and was happy.

I was until i tried to get online and boy have CONami messed up as no one can get online on the ps2 version either!

So i've just returned it and got my money back!!!

I'll stick with Winning Eleven 10 on my ps2 until CONami can sort themselves out and get things running properly.

I don't see why they are selling a product and advertising LIVE play when you just can't connect and play a game in simple basic terms.

Thank You CONami

jay666 said:
Mine seems ok today sent a couple of invites and they joined ok. Just the shot thing is putting me off 90% of em seem to fly into row z, dunno if its lag or what?

precision shooting requires you to hold down R trigger when hitting x,
it's in the command list in the training menu and ensures that most, if not all your shot's within 18 yards are spot on.

anybody who thinks they are a seasoned pro, think again and give the training a go, it helps big time especially on free kick etc.

i have been playing for 5 years + though every incarnation.

jay666 said:

Its not lag jay,just hold down your right trigger when shooting,this keeps most shots down,instead of constantly scoring conversions...:lmao:

You'll be pumping 'em in in no time mate.;)

Juninho said:
precision shooting requires you to hold down R trigger when hitting x,
it's in the command list in the training menu and ensures that most, if not all your shot's within 18 yards are spot on.

anybody who thinks they are a seasoned pro, think again and give the training a go, it helps big time especially on free kick etc.

i have been playing for 5 years + though every incarnation.

Whoops,beat me to it mate.

I agree on the training thing mate.

I really can't believe that some gamers think this is just pro evo 5 glossed up.

The gameplay is so different,imo,and it takes a bit of getting used to.

This problem is getting biblical porportions!
Still no online play for me. I cant return the game anymore either.
Stop blaming yourself people. If LIVE works for you on other games it should also with pes. Konami is just fuckin up and dont communicate a word with us! Ps2, pc or 360 on all platform people complain about the online service!

if you create a game you will get a match i was having so much trouble with the game itself waited a bit tried to create a game and finally got a match although lost 3-1 my first real try at the game there was no lag although i hope they change the shooting by releasing a patch its terrible

I can get games by joining them in custom mode but it takes ages to get one that connects, creating my own just doesn't work at all. My NAT is open etc.. everything fine, its just the buggy matching system its using.

I have played quite a number of games now and haven't had any lag, about 5 matches with my mate last night and there wasn't one single jump.

Also when joining a game, i only ever challnge anyone who has that ping bar full.

jambotommy said:
Its not lag jay,just hold down your right trigger when shooting,this keeps most shots down,instead of constantly scoring conversions...:lmao:

You'll be pumping 'em in in no time mate.;)

No, it has to do with lag. The shooting bar is going faster online (ofcourse it differs for everyone like everything that Konami made).

Ferraritim said:
No, it has to do with lag. The shooting bar is going faster online (ofcourse it differs for everyone like everything that Konami made).

It seems that some people are getting brutal lag,and others(myself included)seem to be fine.

Maybe we should all enter our ip name and connection speed,BT or Cable,then state if its fine or fucked,just to see if a pattern emerges,or Konami are all on crack.

I'll start...

Aol
1mb
BT
Works ok

Back
Top Bottom