PES 6 still the best

arjen-robben

League 2
22 December 2005
I've been trying PES 2009 for about 1,5 month now. And I have to say, I still like PES 6 more.

1) PES 2009 is horrible online, just like PES 2006. Half of the time I don't even see what I'm doing due all teleports, and the konami connection tester said my connection was good enough to host for even 4 people... So again, Konami did bad in this department. PES 6 is at least playable.

2) Missing netwerk play still, cmon Konami, PES is now unusable at LAN games with friends, why? Because you can only play online or both behind same pc. Bullshit. LAN Network games should be possible..

3) The gameplay. PES 2009 is just not up to PES 6 standards. It's a huge improvement over 2008, especially the speed, but still I don't like the way they changed short and through passes since PES 6. Only major improvement I see is that cutbacks are way harder to succesfully perform, but what use is that when online mode is shit? :BLINK:

The only reason I see to play PES 2009 from time to time, is be a legend mode....:CRY:

A nicely patched pes6 and a good tv make the game really exceptional.
I think i have something like 3500 faces in it, fantastic kits, good stadia, 2 commentaries and a fanstatic gameplay due to mancini option file. I can't ask much more really, with some friends and a pizza is a beauty to play!!!

Pes2009 is just not fun to play for me.

I agree withthe opinion, by far PES 6 is much much better than PES 2009, the gameplay, the whole kitserver, overall the feeling to be really playing football is done in PES 6, while PES 2009 is far from it. And also the only thing that make me play PES 2009 is BAL. But for a normal game using all players my only goof football game is PES 6.

I think there's no question about that...it makes me sad to think how even better PES6 could be if people like Juce kept improving it with some other servers rather than trying to improve helpless games like PES08. I admire his willing to do so..
Im happy to see great editors kept with PES6, releasing great works, in all game areas. Im very proud of my +700 stadiums collection, kits, faces, boots.. but just because it feels REALLY good to play it, due to its amazing gameplay.
As long as it is best than the other ones, I'll keep playing it, for sure.

Hi I enter into the network mode, the screen shows "Testing Environment", after that, It mentioned the UDP port 5730 problem.
I would like to know whether there are some connector or servers where I can find the availalbe players online on that server.

Thanks

A nicely patched pes6 and a good tv make the game really exceptional.
I think i have something like 3500 faces in it, fantastic kits, good stadia, 2 commentaries and a fanstatic gameplay due to mancini option file. I can't ask much more really, with some friends and a pizza is a beauty to play!!!

Pes2009 is just not fun to play for me.

Mancini option file?

Mancini option file?

Yes, check PES6 subforum. He released a patch with an option file totally made according to FM stats, for this year. It's GREAT, everything is updated (unlike some other OFs) but it has a flaw. Promoted teams aren't on it..

Yes, check PES6 subforum. He released a patch with an option file totally made according to FM stats, for this year. It's GREAT, everything is updated (unlike some other OFs) but it has a flaw. Promoted teams aren't on it..

Yap, and he put some bundegliga temas in other c which isn't the best choice since they can't be selected for the masterleague.

But honestly gameplaywise is amazing, i have seen the CPU doing things and gols i had never seen before. I think it deserves to be checked by everyone.

Pipa is also about to release a patch which promoted teams!!!!

Back
Top Bottom