PES 6 Online

king dey

Conference
11 November 2006
Cause pro evo 2008 is so p*ss poor online i'm considering getting pro evo 6 so i can have a decent online game but need to know if the servers are still working for it and if there's decent number of people still playing it?

PES 6 servers are currently working with no problems at all.
This means you can play with any player with no lag. The servers are not like PES 2008 serves.

Regarding the number of gamer playing it, they are huge and increasing everyday!. You can pick up a player to play with very quickly.
When you just host a match, the same thing occurs.

The overall players are about 386,000 players and they are growing each day!.

However, PES6 transfers are out of date. For example, Henry is still playing with arsenal, Ronaldo is with Real Madrid..etc.

I hope I answered your questions and if you have other questions about this game, I am ready.

BUT I DON'T NOW WHY THERE ARE SOME PLAYERS WHO WANT TO PLAY LIVE STILL PLAYING PES2008 WHILE PES6 IS THERE.

Sorry if my english is not accurate.

Last edited:
you can use spooky's online patch which updates transfers. it works. i used it online while back and it was perfect.

where can i download "spooky's online patch"

is it for PES6 ?
how o transfer it to xbox 360 ?

Thanks for the info guys - i'll definately buy PES6 now. Had my 360 back today after its repair and played an online game of PES2008 and there were still glitches. No change, so i'll get PES6 then.

Back
Top Bottom