PES 6 on 360

N

nike legend

Hi there people i am really keen to get a 360... just two things is pes good on 360 and how do you put a patch on the 360?

I think it sucks big style on 360. Slow, sluggish, and unresponsive. It takes ages to turn, pass, or shoot etc... it's really poor. The PS2 version isn't as nice looking but at least plays a bit better. PES5 is way better I think so I'm trading my pes6 360 version in. Thats my opinion but some people may beg to differ.

I'd imagine it's most likely that they'll sort the online problems out via a patch. Can't see them adding new features etc.

it might take a while to grow on you like it did for me. If you really need a patch for it with correct teams and badges etc then i wouldn't recomend the 360 version as there is no edit mode (you can only edit player names and stats)

if it doesn't bother you then i'd recomend it.

the edit mode doesn't bother me anymore really, as its only the premiership that isnt liscenced, and 90% of the games player names are correct anyway.

im a man u fan and their liscenced, and i play online mostly, and that isnt a problem because you only play against barcalona. :)

Hi there people i am really keen to get a 360... just two things is pes good on 360 and how do you put a patch on the 360?

Been playing PES/WE from the sart of the series and for me this is the best i have played so far. Reason i say that is cos i find all previous versions esp on PS2 too easy and i find this 360 version hard, slower paced, and more rewarding. I have played the PS2 version and while it plays a very good game i just find it too easy to score and thus it becomes too boring. I just wished i could use the dualshock 2

Well i have played both the PS2 version & the 360 and my point counts, the 360 looks better & does seem to run that little bit smoother & have some nice little touches that the PS2 version does not, but................................

No editing for starts, if your a fan of editing then don't even bother with the 360, the online sucks big time laggs & slow down all the time, this is not good if your the sort of player that likes to do a shimmy at the last second to beat the defender as this online is just impossible due to the slow down, not as many options online either ie. tourni's etc.

The game play on the 360 is smooth but the game is that little bit slower, the ball seems to float a little bit more in the air and power shots are more harder to pull off. free kicks are harder.

to put it simple buy the Ps2 version

Slow, sluggish, and unresponsive. It takes ages to turn, pass, or shoot etc... it's really poor.

I have an advise to give you: go to your system's options, turn Widescreen TV mode off and play a game of PES6: you'll notice that the game is faster than on PS2, and way more responsive.

Widescreen mode in this game seems only to fit really wide HD screens: those who own modest TVs (as I do) should stick to normal display.

Try it and tell me what you think about it. ;)

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT buy a 360 just for PES 6.

If you're buying a 360 anyway, then fair enough, but this game is poor. It's really poor.

Aren't you all hoping that the next pes version will be much better? This is the first time them making it for the 360 and it's far from perfect but it must get better. It's a better console than the ps2 and it's got the possibilities. It's just up to konami to make a real effort with the 360 version next year.

Do you guys reckon they will make pes 7 on ps2? I don't think they will. That's why im thinking of getting a 360 for xmas and play on it til next fall and just prey that they've actually done a great job with it. I won't be able to afford a ps3 anyway so I just hope they'll make the very best of the console for next version of pes.

I havn't got the 360 so im just wondering if you're all satisfied with it overall? Is it a good and valuable console or do you regret buying it? Any thoughts about it?

Cheers

but seabass like's playstation better so he will work more on that than the 360 version
by the way instead of getting pes6 get fifa 07 great game on 360

Imho, this is without a doubt the best pro evo for gameplay. I have not enjoyed an ISS Pro Evolution game since winning eleven 6 (not its british conversion Pro evolution soccer 2, which by the way is probably the worst in the series). For once the thru balls go thru on target and not a mile out like in previous versions(ie the stupid versions where u can aim all u like and itll still go 10 meters away from the players). You can really control the flow of the game, and defence is turned into an art rather than just hammering the A (ps2 X) button. Aside from the gameplay i cant really comment on the other options as i have only really concentrated on getting blown away by the 2 player matches. I also have a ps2 and have not tried this on there, i did however play we10 and i liked that aswell, although i find the 360 vesion more refined. How is the ps2 version of pes6 compared to 360?

Back
Top Bottom