1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 6 help!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by qwqwqwqw, 16 November 2007.

1. qwqwqwqw

qwqwqwqw League 2

21 April 2007
    When I start PES6 it displays 'Folder 1/Checking hard disk' for about five seconds, and then it goes black and the Windows error box (PES6.exe has encountered a problem blah blah blah) pops up and I can't get into PES6, even when I've uninstalled and reinstalled it. I've also tried emptying save/folder1 and nothing works. How can I play PES6?

2. 20Javito

20Javito Non-League

9 December 2007
    I have the same problem. Please help us!

3. lak47

lak47 League 2

8 December 2006
    hmm...

have you changed the directory of the original installation? i think this may be the cause.

try reinstalling the game, maybe?

4. 20Javito

20Javito Non-League

9 December 2007
    thank u very much lak47. I changed the directory, to another hard disk aqnd it's works. thank u\\:o/:applause: