PES 6 for the XBOX360

Keeping up the love. Great online as long as peeps don't keep picking Brazil or Inter. Yes they rushed it and didn't include half the PS2 features like full edit etc but online it is great.

Dragging this bad boy back up!

Fancied a decent footie fix last night and dug out my £1 copy of PES6.

Not had that much fun playing a football game in a long time. And though it is quite shocking as to how far behind it is now in terms of graphics and presentation, it shows that gameplay is king - with lots of features that recent PES's have completely forgotten.

Scored some screaming (and very varied) goals and had some off of the seat near misses and build up play in general.

I must admit that even though the basic options that the PS2 version had it was still for me lacking in that randomness and variety in games that it was famous for and became a bit stale, can imagine it still be good to pick up and play again but not sustained over a few months for me.

I also picked up a copy for £1 last month.

Anyone online fancy a game? That's providing it still works.

Played it recently. I dunno i first started playing it i enjoyed it a lot but a few games into a league mode with Bordeaux the frustrations started too kick in. The game is just too much about pace. It just annoyed me that darceville is better than Chamakh simply because he was faster. Playing on 4 star seemed very unbalanced at times. usual AI cheating.

Still more fun that 2008, 2009 and some of the recent FIFA games, once i get the xbox live back I'll give you a game matt :)

I must admit that even though the basic options that the PS2 version had it was still for me lacking in that randomness and variety in games that it was famous for and became a bit stale, can imagine it still be good to pick up and play again but not sustained over a few months for me.

That's what I'm talking about, the PS2-version was more interesting, varied and more challenging than the xbox360-version, I really can't understand some here that say it's the same or even better gameplay.

The best version of PES 6 is .... PC version, with all this patches, mods and utility + working online mode ! Actually , PES 6 for PC is the best football game for now ! I hope PES 2011 will change it !

The best version of PES 6 is .... PC version, with all this patches, mods and utility + working online mode ! Actually , PES 6 for PC is the best football game for now ! I hope PES 2011 will change it !

Can you just download a patched pes6.exe file rather than doing all the kitserver stuff etc. I have the full game legit. I love online PES6 on Xbox360 but trying to get my PC version up to scratch.

Back
Top Bottom