1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 6 - Daily matches

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by nikolapfc89, 24 April 2010.

1. nikolapfc89

nikolapfc89 P.F.C

7 December 2008
    Novi Beograd
    Partizan Belgrade
    After "boring" ML me and my brother start playing daily matches from real life...Litle more than one year play like this and now i ll show you from now and in future matches... :BOP::COOL::BYE:

FRIDAY:

BUNDESLIGA
    We can say for this game MATCH OF THE DAY Definetly:player::shifty:

YouTube - Pes 6 - Bochum-Stuttgart - Highlights[​IMG]BOCHUM - STUTTGART[​IMG]

Little derby :namig:

AUSTRIAN BUNDESLIGA

YouTube - Pes 6 - Salzburg-Rapid W - Highlights[​IMG]SALZBURG - RAPID WIEN[​IMG]

Tommorow also great games ;)
    Stay tuned...

2. nikolapfc89

nikolapfc89 P.F.C

7 December 2008
    Novi Beograd
    Partizan Belgrade
  3. Lizarazu77

Lizarazu77 Eagles fly high

25 March 2008
    Izmir/Turkey
    Besiktas
    Thats great,it will be better if you dont make the speed too fast for the videos and i think the agility of the players seems too high,all are moving like Maradona,which stats u are using..I like the topic very much,if i knew how to do it,i would take some videos too..

4. nikolapfc89

nikolapfc89 P.F.C

7 December 2008
    Novi Beograd
    Partizan Belgrade
    Thanx,well thats when i record replay from game same speed,but be honest i dont like when pes videos go slow,simply dont know why just i dont like that :CONFUSE: Ps: Stats and all - ISS patch (cause have many teams,and for this style matches have good clubs and leagues i mean many).

Yeah sure :BOP::COOL::BYE:

5. cemus

cemus Conference

14 September 2007
    uh.. I forgot how great this game was.. now pes 2010 looks like a very bad joke to me ..

6. nikolapfc89

nikolapfc89 P.F.C

7 December 2008
    Novi Beograd
    Partizan Belgrade
  7. nikolapfc89

nikolapfc89 P.F.C

7 December 2008
    Novi Beograd
    Partizan Belgrade
  8. Lizarazu77

Lizarazu77 Eagles fly high

25 March 2008
    Izmir/Turkey
    Besiktas
    Lucky you have someone next to u so u can play everyday with him...nice videos..

9. nikolapfc89

nikolapfc89 P.F.C

7 December 2008
    Novi Beograd
    Partizan Belgrade