PES 6 - Daily matches

nikolapfc89

P.F.C
7 December 2008
Novi Beograd
Partizan Belgrade
After "boring" ML me and my brother start playing daily matches from real life...Litle more than one year play like this and now i ll show you from now and in future matches... :BOP::COOL::BYE:

FRIDAY:

BUNDESLIGA
We can say for this game MATCH OF THE DAY Definetly:player::shifty:

YouTube - Pes 6 - Bochum-Stuttgart - Highlights
ropmsva7fkvm3evu4tnn.jpg
BOCHUM
- STUTTGART
pshk458hceblus8g1nj.jpg

Little derby :namig:

AUSTRIAN BUNDESLIGA

YouTube - Pes 6 - Salzburg-Rapid W - Highlights
5noztoldd6yenhsy8eao.jpg
SALZBURG
- RAPID WIEN
7tgntnr4uq7i5llzmkk.jpg

Tommorow also great games ;)
Stay tuned...

Thats great,it will be better if you dont make the speed too fast for the videos and i think the agility of the players seems too high,all are moving like Maradona,which stats u are using..I like the topic very much,if i knew how to do it,i would take some videos too..

Thats great,it will be better if you dont make the speed too fast for the videos and i think the agility of the players seems too high,all are moving like Maradona,which stats u are using

Thanx,well thats when i record replay from game same speed,but be honest i dont like when pes videos go slow,simply dont know why just i dont like that :CONFUSE: Ps: Stats and all - ISS patch (cause have many teams,and for this style matches have good clubs and leagues i mean many).

I like the topic very much,if i knew how to do it,i would take some videos too..

Yeah sure :BOP::COOL::BYE:

uh.. I forgot how great this game was.. now pes 2010 looks like a very bad joke to me ..

Back
Top Bottom