[ PES 6 ] black title screen

Ocelot

Non-League
31 August 2006
Irving, Texas - USA
Liverpool!
ive recently installed PES 6 and when i run it, the title screen the screen that should have Adriano with the PES 6 logo in the back, is black but the game runs fine :RANT: can anyone help please?

i have same problem mate
unsure why happens, it may be due to graphics card isn't good enough, sounds ridiculous I know but these things do tend to happen :P

do you mean you have to press up and down to choose what you want? If so it is because of you graphics card. If you mean it says "Press Any Button" but the screen is black, it is the opacity.

You can play the game smoothly, only that single screen can't be loaded for some reason.

yeah if i disable the kitserver it works fine, still with the black start menu. I dont know what my video card is and thats what im thinking it might be. i bought my computer from a local store and when i go to my system information and click on display i see Intel 910GL Express Chipset is that it?

I am guessing its the balls from the kitserver that is causing the problem. Apparently, it has got to do with something called pixel shader. I don't know. I had the some problem so I just use the default KONAMI balls.

Same thing happens here, using the kitserver balls, the game shuts out to windows, when entering i get the same black screen as you do, from what i can tell it's the intel graphics board that can't support...but stadiums and kits are fine.

Black menu problem is due to intel on-board graphic cards not having hardware Transform & Lighting. You can try setting in kitsrver\kload.cfg # DirectX options
dx.force-SW-TnL = 1
dx.emulate-HW-TnL = 1
This way I believe you will be able to use the balls too. I cannot test because I don't have an intel onboard video anymore.

Black menu problem is due to intel on-board graphic cards not having hardware Transform & Lighting. You can try setting in kitsrver\kload.cfg # DirectX options
dx.force-SW-TnL = 1
dx.emulate-HW-TnL = 1
This way I believe you will be able to use the balls too. I cannot test because I don't have an intel onboard video anymore.

Thanks for the tip, later tonight i'll try it and tomorrow say something.

Hello,

I didn't have a chance to test your solution, only today i'll have some time to do it.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom