PES 6 audio problem!

jcvf90

Banned
23 March 2009
I hate to open a thread for my problem, but Ive been looking and cannot for the life of me find the answer....Any help would be much appreciated.

MY PES 6 Audio does not work, (neither does the Intro video) no audio at all, the sound from the menu, music, commentary, chants nothing! its just mute.

In the Settings its all on high for volume! So i did some testing and removed the kitserver, and still didnt work. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled, and it still did not work.

Ran the game as admin, did not work. (I have vista) So ran it in compatibility mode, did not work.

Oddly enough, the audio does work on PES 2010 and other games, not to mention other media with audio.

So if anybody has any clue as to why my audio does not work, I beg you for help. Thanks!!!!!!!!:CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE:

LOL, the only thing I would advise you is never to use RIPs, because they are very buggy and different problems occur on different systems...

LOL, the only thing I would advise you is never to use RIPs, because they are very buggy and different problems occur on different systems...

The thing that I cant find anybody who delivers pes 6 to Honduras :(

The worst thing is that it used to work!

It'll be you sound card settings mate. I'm sure this problem arose when the game was first released. I'm sure you had to alter your sound from 5.1 surround to 2.1. I shall try and remember more.

It'll be you sound card settings mate. I'm sure this problem arose when the game was first released. I'm sure you had to alter your sound from 5.1 surround to 2.1. I shall try and remember more.

How do i do that? Thanks for the help, your awesome!

Back
Top Bottom