PC PES 6 1920 x 1080 Problem

uksix

Also known as jcsix
29 October 2007
England
Manchester United
Just decided to re-install PES 6 after a long time, and noticed that if I have it set too 1920 x 1080 in the settings (Same as my monitor), when the game is playing it changes to 640 x 480.

What is the reason for this? All the other resolutions keep the same, its just this one which happens to be the one that is my monitor resolution.

I know it can be changed with kitserver, but I'm really curious why this happens the the default things.

I get this issue some time ago too. There was a thread about this in PES6 Edtiging section where I've found the fix.

If I remember right, the procedure is:

1) set 'settings.exe' in '640x480 window mode' and save
2) in kitserver folder open 'kload.cfg' with notepad and edit/uncomment these 2 lines
dx.fullscreen.width = 1920
dx.fullscreen.height = 1080

3) run kitserver/setup.exe and attach the pes6.exe as always
4) run the game and press CTRL+ENTER to maximize

I get this issue some time ago too. There was a thread about this in PES6 Edtiging section where I've found the fix.

If I remember right, the procedure is:

1) set 'settings.exe' in '640x480 window mode' and save
2) in kitserver folder open 'kload.cfg' with notepad and edit/uncomment these 2 lines
dx.fullscreen.width = 1920
dx.fullscreen.height = 1080

3) run kitserver/setup.exe and attach the pes6.exe as always
4) run the game and press CTRL+ENTER to maximize

don't work anyway

Use a keyboard shortcut to switch between full screen and normal display modes

When screen space is at a premium and you only need SecureCRT on your screen, press Alt+Enter (Windows) or Command+Enter (Mac). The application will expand to full screen, hiding the menu bar, tool bar, and title bar. To restore, simply press Alt+Enter or Command+Enter again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom