1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC PES 6 1920 x 1080 Problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by uksix, 31 January 2014.

1. uksix

uksix Also known as jcsix

29 October 2007
    England
    Manchester United
    Just decided to re-install PES 6 after a long time, and noticed that if I have it set too 1920 x 1080 in the settings (Same as my monitor), when the game is playing it changes to 640 x 480.

What is the reason for this? All the other resolutions keep the same, its just this one which happens to be the one that is my monitor resolution.

I know it can be changed with kitserver, but I'm really curious why this happens the the default things.

2. Kanouté

Kanouté #NewEra

26 April 2008
    are you an ati user? if so, uncheck the EDID option on the my vga display - properties section.

3. sienkiewicz

sienkiewicz AglioEoliO - PesBrasil

24 April 2004
    Sao Paulo
    S.C.Corinthians Paulista
    I get this issue some time ago too. There was a thread about this in PES6 Edtiging section where I've found the fix.

If I remember right, the procedure is:

1) set 'settings.exe' in '640x480 window mode' and save
    2) in kitserver folder open 'kload.cfg' with notepad and edit/uncomment these 2 lines
    dx.fullscreen.width = 1920
    dx.fullscreen.height = 1080

3) run kitserver/setup.exe and attach the pes6.exe as always
    4) run the game and press CTRL+ENTER to maximize

4. chris97

chris97 Banned

9 May 2015
    Hong Kong
    Chelsea FC
    have the same problem ... any way to play 1920 x 1080 in window mode?

5. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! graphic artist

19 October 2013
    North America
    Chelsea FC
    don't work anyway

Use a keyboard shortcut to switch between full screen and normal display modes

When screen space is at a premium and you only need SecureCRT on your screen, press Alt+Enter (Windows) or Command+Enter (Mac). The application will expand to full screen, hiding the menu bar, tool bar, and title bar. To restore, simply press Alt+Enter or Command+Enter again.

Last edited: 16 June 2016
  6. PESBUL

PESBUL League 1

11 June 2016