PC PES 6 1920 x 1080 Problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by uksix, 31 January 2014.

1. uksix

uksix Also known as jcsix

29 October 2007
    England
    Manchester United
    Just decided to re-install PES 6 after a long time, and noticed that if I have it set too 1920 x 1080 in the settings (Same as my monitor), when the game is playing it changes to 640 x 480.

What is the reason for this? All the other resolutions keep the same, its just this one which happens to be the one that is my monitor resolution.

I know it can be changed with kitserver, but I'm really curious why this happens the the default things.

2. Kanouté

Kanouté #NewEra

26 April 2008
    are you an ati user? if so, uncheck the EDID option on the my vga display - properties section.

3. sienkiewicz

sienkiewicz AglioEoliO - PesBrasil

24 April 2004
    Sao Paulo
    S.C.Corinthians Paulista
    I get this issue some time ago too. There was a thread about this in PES6 Edtiging section where I've found the fix.

If I remember right, the procedure is:

1) set 'settings.exe' in '640x480 window mode' and save
    2) in kitserver folder open 'kload.cfg' with notepad and edit/uncomment these 2 lines
    dx.fullscreen.width = 1920
    dx.fullscreen.height = 1080

3) run kitserver/setup.exe and attach the pes6.exe as always
    4) run the game and press CTRL+ENTER to maximize

4. chris97

chris97 Banned

9 May 2015
    Hong Kong
    Chelsea FC
    have the same problem ... any way to play 1920 x 1080 in window mode?

5. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! PS2 PES Greatness

19 October 2013
    North America
    Chelsea FC
    don't work anyway

Use a keyboard shortcut to switch between full screen and normal display modes

When screen space is at a premium and you only need SecureCRT on your screen, press Alt+Enter (Windows) or Command+Enter (Mac). The application will expand to full screen, hiding the menu bar, tool bar, and title bar. To restore, simply press Alt+Enter or Command+Enter again.

Last edited: 16 June 2016
  6. PESBUL

PESBUL League 1

11 June 2016