PS2 Pes 5

gawward

Non-League
22 May 2010
Hi Im trying to build an upto date pes 5 option file but the editor I downloaded does not recognise my ps2 files.

Am i doing something wrong or do a need a different editor.

If you anyone can help i would appreciate it

Thanks

failing that I have two option files i would like transfered from pc to ps2 if anyone can help id appreciate it

Hi, i've been editing my ps2 pes 5 option file. So far i have done all english premiership teams and Barcelona and Real Madrid. I have done some national teams aswell. I still have to do some of the recent transfers.

I use pesstatsdatabase stats. It is taking me ages because i work and also a married man. I also try to edit the faces the best i can.

Do you have maxi drive?

That is what i use to transfer between ps2 and pc and back again. I also downloaded 'XPSToMaxMemConvertor', which allows you to convert your option file if the editor doesnt recognize it.

Hope this helps a bit.

Good to see that people are as mad as me, when it comes to editing old pes'.:APPLAUD:

Gee

Hi

I am having a go but am not what you would call technically gifted.

I have a max drive but will try to find that converter now. It is taking me ages as well for the same reasons but I have the week off now after having eight stiches in my head so should make some progress.

my main issue is with the editor it doesnt recognise my ps2 files but hopefully the converter will sort that. I have it working for my pes6 and 2008 files but would like to do something with pes5 as well.

Cheers for the help. I dont think its madness when the games are this good.

Sorry to hear about your stitches but at least you have some time off.

Let me know how you get on with that convertor. If you want i could try to upload my OF so that would save you a bit of time. A bit like yourself though, not too sure how to upload it but im sure i could find out.

Have you any ideas how to make the AI harder, i play on level 6 but dont think the AI pressures as much as it should. Im not that good, its just that the AI isnt that great either.

If you dont mind sharing the file you have id be pleased to have it. I would need it for ps2 though.

Havent managed to find the converter yet.

The only thing i do is buy fairly poor defenders I tend to get what ever forwards I want so i can play the football I want but with bad defenders it makes it more challenging to keep a clean sheet and therefore it can make for an interesting season.

if you dont mind sharing the file you can email it to me at
gwardsigmar@gmail.com

cheers mate

@ gawward

I realize this is a year late :ANX:, and most likely you've already discovered this by now (or sadly have moved on from this project) but just in case you're still looking for a converter, try Ps2 Save Builder 0.8x.

It converts the PS2 OF from .max to .xps so you can edit the OF with PESfan Editor 5.08. Then convert bact to .max to play on the PS2.

PC OFs can be edited with PESFan editor without conversion but I have yet to find a tool that converts PC OF into PS2 OF.

The way I do it now, is to first get an original PS2 OF -> convert it to .xps and open it in PESFan editor. Then open the PC OF in the editor by going to "File" -> "Open OF2." After that, you can import the data from OF2 -> OF1 and voila you have a PS2 OF (after converting to .max off course:P ).

The main problem with this is that if the PC OF's team line-up (ie under the editor's "Team" tab) is not the same as the PS2 OF's line-up, the data update intended for one team will go to the wrong one (which leads to more work for you to do :RANT:).

If anyone knows how else to convert a PC OF into a PS2 OF with line-ups, appearances...etc intact, please share it.

Hi LFC

I did get a converter. but wasn't able to do it for a while due to work I am trying to finish it but i also get side tracked playing master league. I am looking for new emblems for cardiff city and oldham athletic if you now anywhere that has them.

It would be nice to get it finished

Cheers for the advice anyway

Back
Top Bottom