PES 5 vs PES 6

The best is...

• PES 5

Votes: 116 49.4%
  • PES 6

Votes: 119 50.6%

• Total voters
Pes5 is way more of a footie simulation, Pes6 has way too much running with the ball and not enough passing it around, plus the players are always all around the place instead of being where they're supposed to be. especially side backs, and DMFs.

oh, and the "run parallel to the penalty area line then shoot" thingie doesn't work in pes5, they will dispossess you 90% of the time.

how is 4 better than 6? I don't remember 4 that well, I do remember that it was waaaay too easy to score from crosses though.

was it 3 and 4 or 3, 4 and 5 or just 3 or just 4 lol

THe one were you coudl always score form the half way line

remember?

DOnt think you can do it in 6

PES6 was pretty crap really imo... it was the start of the arcadey route the PES series has gone down since with it's super accurate dribbling, easy long range goals, very easy cutbacks etc.

The only thing which saved it was the 2v2 online.

I think PES5 was a much more balanced game and is the only one in the series which feels like it is actually a finished product, hard to explain.

well wots diff between winning eleven 9 and liveware evolution?

Can't give you a 100% answer but I think that the Liveware version is one that is released only in Korea/Japan and features the leagues of the two countries. I've always heard that the gameplay is much better than the PES/WE that were released in the Europe/America. On that note I'll like to know why they did that and screw over the loyal fans and customers who don't live in Japan or Korea. I don't know if there's a difference other than the naming of the game in PES and the WE series released in Europe/America.

I like PES 6 better than PES 5 well WE 9 in fact. Wiining Eleven 9 to me is more difficult but it becomes annoying when everytime you try to tackle the opposing player you give away a free kick. B

Can't give you a 100% answer but I think that the Liveware version is one that is released only in Korea/Japan and features the leagues of the two countries. I've always heard that the gameplay is much better than the PES/WE that were released in the Europe/America. On that note I'll like to know why they did that and screw over the loyal fans and customers who don't live in Japan or Korea. I don't know if there's a difference other than the naming of the game in PES and the WE series released in Europe/America.

I like PES 6 better than PES 5 well WE 9 in fact. Wiining Eleven 9 to me is more difficult but it becomes annoying when everytime you try to tackle the opposing player you give away a free kick. B

thats weird theyd make different gameplay for asians versus westerners

Back
Top Bottom