PES 5: No sound

Anquilis

Non-League
6 May 2018
YouDon'tNeedToKnow
Hello, a few days ago I have been playing PES 5 with an option file.

Now I don't know why, but when I start it up, there is no sound, no music, and no commentary.

I have already tried to go in-game and change the sound type (stereo/mono) and checked my audio files, but nothing seems to work. I would like to know how to solve it.

Thanks.

think he means the computer volume and audio stuff on the computer...

also, where did you get your copy of pes5 from, if repack or such if you used one has broken sound during the repack process by the people who did such thing

I meant inside game settings /sound settings /volume settings.It happened many times to me after installing an Option File that the patchmaker kept for some reason muted all sounds commentary/BGM etc. But since you tried it possibly it is something else.

This menu i mean.are the volume bars full?
kAt8w81.png

Last edited:
Well I got my patch from: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-6-global-patches-full-installers-by-sany.67651/
used patch 56.

I don't think I will hear a difference when maxing out the sound since the default is already at 3-4 bars, in which where I should hear something.

EDIT: wow, I just start the game up with sound, it finally wanted to work. Thanks for trying to help. But I will try again if it will work with a controller.

Last edited:
This is really weird, I really don't know why it worked that one time but doesn't work now.

I have started it up again and it looks like the problem is that whenever I connect my PS4 controller into the game, it mutes.

This is really weird, I really don't know why it worked that one time but doesn't work now.

I have started it up again and it looks like the problem is that whenever I connect my PS4 controller into the game, it mutes.
Yo @Anquilis . Think i found it! :) What happens if you connect headphones to your controller? Does the sound play through them?

Yes, they do, but if I connect my controller in, the sound will stop.
It seems that the PS4 controller makes a confusion cause it has sound output implemented. Maybe you should try an other controller. If it is the PS4 controller the problem for sure, my knowledge ends here! :)

Back
Top Bottom