PES 5 New Licenses

People are saying that the licenses of Manchester United and Liverpool may be added, but I think that it's highly unlikely.

Is the German League licensed in WE9?

Lizenzen
02.08.2005 - 14:17 von pesclub
Konami-Europe hat bereits einige Lizenzen und lizensierte Ligen für die PAL-Version bekannt gegeben:

Chelsea F.C.
Arsenal London
Manchester United
Liverpool F.C.
CSKA Moskau
FC Sao Paulo
Türkische Liga
Schottische Liga
Einige weitere Clubs aus Europa

Dieser Ableger der Reihe dürfte die Krönung darstellen und mehr Balance haben als der Vorgänger."

Source: http://www.pes-club.de/include.php?...hp&contentid=87

fake or not? fake I think so...

Kayseri said:
Lizenzen
02.08.2005 - 14:17 von pesclub
Konami-Europe hat bereits einige Lizenzen und lizensierte Ligen für die PAL-Version bekannt gegeben:

Chelsea F.C.
Arsenal London
Manchester United
Liverpool F.C.
CSKA Moskau
FC Sao Paulo
Türkische Liga
Schottische Liga
Einige weitere Clubs aus Europa

Dieser Ableger der Reihe dürfte die Krönung darstellen und mehr Balance haben als der Vorgänger."

Source: http://www.pes-club.de/include.php?...hp&contentid=87

fake or not? fake I think so...

Totally fake, is the first rumour of WE9 licences.

it would be great if man utd and liverpool and all the prem teams for that matter, were added instead of just arsenal and chelsea cos there best players are on the box

I thought this thread was about PES5 licenses and not about having a go at each other.

DJ

bravoboy1 said:
People are saying that the licenses of Manchester United and Liverpool may be added, but I think that it's highly unlikely.

Is the German League licensed in WE9?

Along with Olympique Lyonnais and Bayern München it would be perfect !!

Having the 12 best teams in the world licenced (ol, barca, real madrid, arsenal, man utd, liverpool, chelsea, juventus, ac milan, inter,as roma and bayern) would be so good

nah!, dnt think any lisences will be commin' our way come pes5... oh well konami can only start from somewhere :) (Arsenal & Chelsea) "only jst" about enough for me to say the least 8)....... and BTW

oussimoes said:
i am from the netherlands and we always beat the ****** germans

kickin' kickin' referee's dn't act to be blind
lucky ruud vannisterooy has only jst saved your behind

and i am not a rasist because my mother is from spain and mij dad is from the NETHERLANDS the great country that haven't lose since van basten became coach

oussimoes said:
i am from the netherlands and we always beat the ****** germans

come over with your club teams and beat up our bundesliga, :lol: :lmao:

funny guy you are.

Back
Top Bottom