1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 5 Download/Upload Area to be deleted on June 1st.

Discussion in 'The Site' started by Tom, 28 May 2007.

1. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Due to low activity within the last few weeks and months, the PES 5 DL/UL area will be shut down on June 1st. In case there's still stuff you need, you better grab it now. Thanks!

Le Staff

2. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    I miss PES5 but my Xbox has broken now anyway so I won't be needing any of the downloads.

Good to keep the place clean and organised.

3. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    I would rather see the world cup archive deleted than any download area.......

4. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    It's not a question of space, it's just a matter of tidiness. There are so many broken links which didn't get updated and like 95% switched over to playing PES 6 anyway. It's simply useless.

The World Cup archive, while honestly not really needed, still carries some nice memories and emotions of the best football event we've had in recent years.

5. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    I'd really love to see a site that has dedicated space for all pes downloads - from say pes4pc to pes6....is there one? So there would be banners, chants, patches. I still play pes4 a lot (direct ip) as well as keeping on with pes6 so I'd cetainly like it....what about others?