PES 5 Discussion

i was wundering about the crowd disapering. my brother has pes5 he got it from a market or sumthing and the i was thinking that the pes5 that everyone has got a hold of must be just like last year a beta version or konami could just be stupid and forgot about the crowd?

biggash said:
i was wundering about the crowd disapering. my brother has pes5 he got it from a market or sumthing and the i was thinking that the pes5 that everyone has got a hold of must be just like last year a beta version or konami could just be stupid and forgot about the crowd?
It's to stop slowdown on the PS2, but because Konami are retarded they left it in the PC and Xbox versions too.:(

j4y3m said:
It's to stop slowdown on the PS2, but because Konami are retarded they left it in the PC and Xbox versions too.:(

Lol, j4y3m do you know if the classic teams appear in ML as 17 year olds??

I've been trying to find the answer but no-one seems to know.

thats is quiet a letdown known that even if a forkout £30-£40 for the original its still as if its not even complete.

hoorn said:
With the we9 version, you had the feeling that luck and unluck was one of the biggest part of the game, when you played vs a person. The major difference between them is, that now it's possible to play with much pressure. So when you are good at playing with a lot of pressure it is possible to do so. that is because the control of the game is back right now. I don't know if you played the WE9 game ? But if you did, you can agree with mee that we9 had a lot of bugs. (players run a different line then the fastest line to the ball, a ball that past a player very nearly but the player didn't react at time and a lot of more.) A lot of that bugs are fixed right now.
Hi, you have been playing at 60Hz, right?

Thanks,
Nuno

I was wondering if Pires has his unique running style or something similar because he doesnt lok right in PES4 as he is super quick and runs normally; thanks please could I have an answer?

I was just browsing the official PES5 site (which is still coming soon) and in the credits for the game i saw this, a mention of the Spanish Segunda Division.

Campeonato Nacional de liga 05/06 Primera y/o Segunda Division Producta bajo Licencia Oficial de la LFP

Why's that do you think?

Prof, i remember that this was mentioned some months ago...i don't remmeber what the reason is, but it definitely does not mean that the Segunda Division is in the game...
In the next gen-version there will be more teams, maybe second division aswell.
And speaking about "next gen", i just read something about the next gen PES/WE on CVG. They interviewed Seabass in Italy (just like Yeboah17) and they talked about ML with him. In the next gen version ML will be online...imagine playing the ML chaps playing online...Their biggest problem is that they are afraid that too much players will want to buy the star players...they are still searching a solution for that problem.

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
I was just browsing the official PES5 site (which is still coming soon) and in the credits for the game i saw this, a mention of the Spanish Segunda Division.

Campeonato Nacional de liga 05/06 Primera y/o Segunda Division Producta bajo Licencia Oficial de la LFP

Why's that do you think?

damn shame really, maybe on PES6 on the PS3 i'll be able to play as Gijon with their reputation as the fiercest fans in the land!

db

phrase said:
Facts.
Missing crowd not fixed.High through balls are fixed.Player movements and clashing engine is better.Less fouls,more advantage play.New Search mode is included in Registering Players for club and country.Updated 05/06 Kits for all liscenced club.New Faces included.

New faces are :
Skin 1 - Face 5 - J.Zanetti (Enhanced)
Skin 1 - Face 26 - Diego (Brasil & Porto)
Skin 1 - Face 27 - Edu (Brasil & Valencia)
Skin 1 - Face 70 - M.Owen (Enhanced)
Skin 1 - Face 89 - J.Cole (Enhanced)
Skin 1 - Face 93 - O.Hargreaves (Enhanced)
Skin 1 - Face 97 - J.Carragher
Skin 1 - Face 98 - P.Robinson
Skin 1 - Face 159 - S.Finnan
Skin 1 - Face 221 - B.Zenden
Skin 2 - Face 38 - R.Marquez
Skin 3 - Face 21 - J.Baptista
Skin 3 - Face 22 - Robinho
Skin 3 - Face 23 - Oliveira (Brasil & R.Betis)

The rest is the same.Cheers.

Great work!! can you post images plz??

Professor Nutmeg said:

Why!!!!!?? Fuck!!! :( :(

But.. i we9 aren't these hairs... i think..

We can changed it... for we9 special hairs...

Disaster has struck!!! My PS2 doesn't want to read disks anymore (in the week pes5 is gonna be released, typical!). I have cleaned it numerous amounts of times but i think this is finally the end! R.I.P!

j4yc3e said:
Disaster has struck!!! My PS2 doesn't want to read disks anymore (in the week pes5 is gonna be released, typical!). I have cleaned it numerous amounts of times but i think this is finally the end! R.I.P!

If you phone the sony hardware support line you can get a reconditioned PS2 for about 40 - 45 quid. Can't remember the exact cost.

They will deliver it to your door and take your old one.

You can also get a new pad out of it as well. They will bring all the cables and everything you need but you have to replace it with an old one.

So basically get your oldest most worn out pad and get it replaced. It must be the official pad though.

I did this about 6 - 7 months ago and not had a single problem. *Touch wood*!!

JimJoeC said:
If you phone the sony hardware support line you can get a reconditioned PS2 for about 40 - 45 quid. Can't remember the exact cost.

They will deliver it to your door and take your old one.

You can also get a new pad out of it as well. They will bring all the cables and everything you need but you have to replace it with an old one.

So basically get your oldest most worn out pad and get it replaced. It must be the official pad though.

I did this about 6 - 7 months ago and not had a single problem. *Touch wood*!!

Hey I think i need to do this.
How long does it take? Coz i desperatley need mine fixing.

I read this on www.wearepes.com

Et Bein moi qui Habite sur Paris j'ai Pes5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Je l'ai Acheter a Scrore Games

So that means: I'm living in paris and I have PES5, I've bought it at Scrore Games

SO IT HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!

Back
Top Bottom