PES 5 Discussion

dave_walker22 said:
all you people who claim to have PES5 - if that's true then why are you wasting time on here when you could be playing the game?

Ever heard of multi-tasking?

Barcelona 2 Man U 0 on 4 star as we speak. (Man, that Deco can pass!)

beatswiss said:
Well, I don't have PES5 beta yet. My question is: what about the commentatory. Is it the same than PES4? I mean, same phrases? Or is it actually better than in PES4? More variety?

It's still proper pants.

Oh, and I forgot to say, Baros still isn't at Villa, so doesn't look like the rostas are up to date (yet)

This game is awesome! Havent had much time to play but its so much better than WE9. The main thing I noticed was defenders act so much better now. You have to really time your runs now or you will get caught offsides. Defenders play the offside trap really well.

Loving the game...

agreed...what a major improvement on WE9, which was not very good at all it has to be said....

much harder....much smoother...much quicker...at least the euro version gets the best points this time.

it must be your tv,as i have mentioned 50 or 60 hertz makes no difference on a modern tv,no fuzz no speed difference? i do believe u so it must just be different tvs , like high definition tv we are all going to need for ps3 etc. buy a new tv maybe? im off to get a HD tomorrow for xbox 360 and ps3 etc

hello I'm andrea italy..I want to know ..who will be the commentary in the pro evolution soccer 5 italian version ...
I wont to know ..commmentary names... if possible...
there is an change ....?

Well you guys want my opinion on the game? I only have played the PES5 PC demo, the Arsenal, Chelsea, Real, Valencia one and the Barca, Juventus, AC and Inter one, so it isnt the PS2 version but im guessing there similar, so if you want my opinion just ask, and Ill tell you what I think of it, and by the way I think the advantage rule is used very well and the keepers are much better.

Good stuff Kevano. The game does appear to be slower than PES4. Would love to see more to gauge the pace of the game. Perhaps just some gameplay to see how the ball passes around on the ground and in the air, through balls etc :mryellow: please

They are great. :)

It's not like they said lets add dogs as hairstyles but if we do that we wont be able to make the game better.

It probably took them 10 minutes to make them and they take up hardly any space. ;)

Plus for patchers it's an extra few hair spots.

I finally got the game. I played it already for 5 days and happely can say, that this game rocks!!! I'am sorry for the asian players of Konami, That we9 game is so bad that I never want to play that f****** game again. I was afraid that the PES version also be that bad, but it isn't. They really made the game much more better.

so guys who doesn't have the game yet, for sure it is waiting worth. The feeling of this game is so good.

Lovely players:

Robben, Ronaldinho, Adriano and a lot more !!!

hoorn said:
I finally got the game. I played it already for 5 days and happely can say, that this game rocks!!! I'am sorry for the asian players of Konami, That we9 game is so bad that I never want to play that f****** game again. I was afraid that the PES version also be that bad, but it isn't. They really made the game much more better.

so guys who doesn't have the game yet, for sure it is waiting worth. The feeling of this game is so good.

Lovely players:

Robben, Ronaldinho, Adriano and a lot more !!!

Why is it a lot better than we9?
Can u explain please? What are the major differences between the two games?
And these that have made PES5 enjoyable for you but not WE9...
Thanks in advance!

Aris Thessaloniki said:
Why is it a lot better than we9?
Can u explain please? What are the major differences between the two games?
And these that have made PES5 enjoyable for you but not WE9...
Thanks in advance!

With the we9 version, you had the feeling that luck and unluck was one of the biggest part of the game, when you played vs a person. The major difference between them is, that now it's possible to play with much pressure. So when you are good at playing with a lot of pressure it is possible to do so. that is because the control of the game is back right now. I don't know if you played the WE9 game ? But if you did, you can agree with mee that we9 had a lot of bugs. (players run a different line then the fastest line to the ball, a ball that past a player very nearly but the player didn't react at time and a lot of more.) A lot of that bugs are fixed right now.

witchliz said:
it must be your tv,as i have mentioned 50 or 60 hertz makes no difference on a modern tv,no fuzz no speed difference? i do believe u so it must just be different tvs , like high definition tv we are all going to need for ps3 etc. buy a new tv maybe? im off to get a HD tomorrow for xbox 360 and ps3 etc

sorry, this is my TV and it's a new model with pixel plus
http://www.elektro.be/images/Reports/philipsgammapixelplus32pw95.jpg
http://pantheronline.co.uk/shopimages/28PW9618C.jpg

Bye bye :)

hoorn said:
With the we9 version, you had the feeling that luck and unluck was one of the biggest part of the game, when you played vs a person. The major difference between them is, that now it's possible to play with much pressure. So when you are good at playing with a lot of pressure it is possible to do so. that is because the control of the game is back right now. I don't know if you played the WE9 game ? But if you did, you can agree with mee that we9 had a lot of bugs. (players run a different line then the fastest line to the ball, a ball that past a player very nearly but the player didn't react at time and a lot of more.) A lot of that bugs are fixed right now.

WE9 nd PES5 are exactly the same stuff.
There is only one difference between them: we9 is slowe than pes5.
When Konami of Europe do a conversion of the game from region jap to region euro they don't make a new game...

Aragorn said:
When Konami of Europe do a conversion of the game from region jap to region euro they don't make a new game...

Please man, if you have something to say that's right, do it. But if you didn't know that pes 5 is surely a better version en increased a little bit, then please say nothing and play first we9 and then pes5........ and you will see that they didn't made an different game but for sure improved the game.

Aragorn said:

I gotta disagree, there's quite some more things revamped for PES 5 than that.

hoorn said:
Please man, if you have something to say that's right, do it. But if you didn't know that pes 5 is surely a better version en increased a little bit, then please say nothing and play first we9 and then pes5........ and you will see that they didn't made an different game but for sure improved the game.

ahahahahaha
you said your opinion and told you my opinion, so what's the matter? :D
if u wanna impose your idea as the only right idea, u cannot write in a forum.;)

Back
Top Bottom