PES 5 Beta previews

Re: PES 5 Beta preview

My question:

Are there any new Sliding/tackling animations as well as new falling colliding animations?

I doubt you'll answer a lot of these questions but felt like trying anyway

Arshadd said:
RIOT I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that powerbar you mentioned when passing.....is that similar to the one when shooting????? And when actually passing will the ball stop just in front of the player if someone don't press the button long enough????

If it is like that i'm afraid the gameplay will get a bit slower because you wont have time enough to think when you attack!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sweden ! ask your question here :
http://www.pessverige.com/phpnuke/

all news from the futur ! :applause:

:roll:

is new licnencesnces in we9?

english corect? ^

Might i suggest a mod starts a "locked" thread (like Kezz did for PES5 News) and Riot can post all info in there. No doubt he will have a lot of info once he comes back.

6 extra teams now licensed, as things stand...

Chelsea, Arsenal, Galatasaray, Rangers, Porto, Dinamo Kiev.

FIFA has exclusivity rights to the Premiership so only 2 teams can be licensed. This may infringe on EU competition laws from what I beleive but let's not get into all that now! Very complicated...

I suggest it is added to the News thread, since it's as near as dammit news as far as I'm concerned, especially if it's extensive.

Yep he's going to post his news tomorrow and the new info will be added to the news thread i'd imagine... No need for another thread... :)

7cronaldo said:
6 extra teams now licensed, as things stand...

Chelsea, Arsenal, Galatasaray, Rangers, Porto, Dinamo Kiev.

FIFA has exclusivity rights to the Premiership so only 2 teams can be licensed. This may infringe on EU competition laws from what I beleive but let's not get into all that now! Very complicated...

1) Old news

2) bullshit ;)

1) I was only answering the question above mate!

2) It's not total bs actually... But i'm not saying we're going to have full licenses or anything either, I don't think that for a second but there is something behind it if you were to check. I'm sure Konami as well as others have already had people fight this case but EA is seems have found a way around it.

7cronaldo said:
1) I was only answering the question above mate!

2) It's not total bs actually... But i'm not saying we're going to have full licenses or anything either, I don't think that for a second but there is something behind it if you were to check. I'm sure Konami as well as others have already had people fight this case but EA is seems have found a way around it.

Oops sorry i don't see the question :)
Look Club Football have more than 2 teams English teams !

Club Football has one premiership team (chelsea in the chelsea edition, arsenal in the arsenal edition and so on..) plus Man Utd in each game.
And the Man Utd version has Arsenal as the second team by the way.

Anyway this is going off topic... We won't be getting premiership licenses anytime soon by the looks of it, let's just leave it at that. Sorry for even mentioning that in the first place..... :roll:

riot i have small question
how could u get demo version for pes5
or

how could u play it !!!!!!!!!!

u arent konami chairman
or

u r father isnt konami boss

iam wondering

4 pages of questions and no replies, i dont think riot will be bothered to read the last 4 pages while he has the game. I think this thread should be locked :P

I have a question (or questions) which I consider to be of the utmost importance:

What is the level of compatibility between PES4 and PES5 regarding editing? Will all edited data transfer over to the new game? Has the editor changed suffiently enough to render old logos obsolete? Would it be worth creating new sponsor logos etc on PES4 now, or would it be better to wait until the release of PES5 to bother with all that shite.

If I start updating all the team kits now, will I be able to copy them over to PES5, or will I have to do it again?

You dig?

P.S. The more questions in this thread the better. It may help Riot to remember points to include in his report, or give him ideas he hadn't already thought of. He doesn't have to address each question specifically, but he can use the general topics of this thread to help form the structure of his report.

I say all questions are valid (even the alleged crap ones), since you never know what it might inspire when Riot comes to write the goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

inter_211 said:
4 pages of questions and no replies, i dont think riot will be bothered to read the last 4 pages while he has the game. I think this thread should be locked :P

he DOES NOT have the game he's just played one single game. and as he said he needs to sleep some and finish his preview, be patient guys.

Don't worry people... I get to play Pro Evo 5 next week aswell and with me a 1000 others so Riot doesn't have to be disturbed by some the people here who immediatly want to know every little detail about the game... Just relax... YOu'll know it eventually...

Yo, I've managed to play a demo of pes5 but only 8 teams where avaliable (chelsea, arsenal, barcelona, fc porto, juventus, ac milan, inter milan, real madrid) The gameplay has improved soooo much...dribbling is now harder and requires more skill, more powerful shots, new backheel trick is awkward but amazing when pulled off and players like Vieri and Adriano arent as overrated and guys like Lampard, robben and As. cole arent as underrated. Hopefully the Konami team can get some licenced music though, in game music sucks lol
Its also confirmed that WE9 will have some 04/05 kits and some 05/06 kits whereas pes5 will have all the 05/06 kits.

Happy to see someone confirming that dribble is harder.
Just tell me : Defenses are better... like in WE8LE ?
Thanx amigo !

ThomasGOAL said:
Noted said:
Club Football has all premiership kits

Yes, 7cronaldo don't believe me :roll:

I'm sorry to bring this up here (and again) and this will be the final time. I did post it in the WE thread but Thomas you seem to have missed it, Club Football doesnt have all kits or full license!

Thats word I've gotten straight from the source mate, so its actually fact not speculation!
Oh and one more thing, the Birmingham and Aston Villa versions do actually have each other licensed in the 2005 edition rather than any other clubs.

Sorry for the off topic post guys, this should be the end of it though. ;)

dar83 said:
I'm sorry to bring this up here (and again) and this will be the final time. I did post it in the WE thread but Thomas you seem to have missed it, Club Football doesnt have all kits or full license!

Thats word I've gotten straight from the source mate, so its actually fact not speculation!
Oh and one more thing, the Birmingham and Aston Villa versions do actually have each other licensed in the 2005 edition rather than any other clubs.

Sorry for the off topic post guys, this should be the end of it though. ;)
Okay so lets say they can only have two... Why pick Arsenal and Chelsea over United... They have the biggest support in the world.

It's probably because Henry and Terry support the game. :roll:

:shock:
image14ju.jpg

As Dath Vader would say:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nothing important in there, don't worry, he will be back soon. ;)

hey Riot just post to let us know roughly at what time u will have the preview ready, so that we can all stop wondering were u are and refreshing this page every two minutes.

*refreshes page to see if Riot posted* :)

Here we go guys!!! Sorry to keep ya'll waiting. I've posted this at our website at
http://www.pelaajalehti.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=82331#82331 .Scroll to the bottom!

To be honest, I posted it there now so we'd get some props for scooping this, but I if course cannot stop you from spreading the information.

Sorry for the delay and also for that fact that there's quite a bit of information I'm not allowed to tell. Come to think of it, there IS quite a bit of new features in PES5 after all.

Back
Top Bottom