PES 5 Beta previews

Re: PES 5 Beta preview

LOL 30 post and 50+ questions. Let the guy breath would ya?

Riot, just enjoy your time and come one when you have time.

Are the Arsenal/Chelsea kits for the coming season?

Speed of the game - Is it faster or slower than PES4?

Has the Master League format changed in anyway?

I would ask if there are anymore club teams/leagues, but these would be added further down the line if so.

Thanks Riot

-Cellini

Theres a PES5 beta?
Where did he get that from?

AAAAAAGH!!! Don't people read threads anymore?

YES next season's kits, No the ML hasn't really changed to his knowledge thus far, and he got it from someone (Sony distribute them I think from memory) because he's signed up to be a beta-tester.

Thanks for the first impressions Riot,making the game appeal to me EVEN more,looking forward to your full impressions in a few hours! hope your having fun aswell ;)

[NikE]

I haven't even read 1st page yet but I heard Riot's got a beta version and I can only hope that people leave INDIVIDUAL useless questions about a fav players' stats out of this thread. It's the worst thing I see when somebody usually gets game and they're like go check stats of Player X in Club X.
Dude nobody cares.. except you. We all have our fav players and if we were to ask about it, we'd be wasting Riot's and everyone else's time for only our OWN curiosity about a certain mofo who you can edit stats of later. and seeing a stat won't really help us.. we're here to learn about different modes/national teams.. ML which he said nothing is changed it looks like :( and things like that which applies to everyone and is about changes in game not about whether certain player's stats have been IMPROVED.

Since this is a beta, I think its pointless asking questions other than the ones concerning gameplay cuz the different modes like the masterleague can change before the game is released.
So lets only ask gameplay questions cuz he'll be in a better position to answer those.

1. The gameplay any faster or slower?
2. How easy is it to score from a distance with players like Adriano and Lampard who have that new ability?
3. Are goalkeepers easy to chip over?
4. Have the stats changed a lot or are they a bit similar to WE8LE?
5. Are there any changes to the free kicks?

I think we should nominate someone to sift through the useless questions in this thread and draw up a list of 10-15 good questions to save Riot from having to trawl through rubbish like "how many balls are there", or "what shape are the nets".
The answers to these are "One per game" and "goal shaped", And your favourite players' stats are irrelevant since you'll probably change them anyway.

I nominate PLF :)
edit:
No wait, Adonis :p

Last edited:

Were you playing the game over a network or the internet? If so, the most important question I want the answer to is: what was the lag like?

I'll be happy with just the answer to that one question :)

romagnoli said:
I think we should nominate someone to sift through the useless questions in this thread and draw up a list of 10-15 good questions to save Riot from having to trawl through rubbish like "how many balls are there", or "what shape are the nets".
The answers to these are "One per game" and "goal shaped", And your favourite players' stats are irrelevant since you'll probably change them anyway.

edit:

Riot posts once and then gets totally bombarded. I know that we are all keen to hear as much about the game as possible but can you give the guy a break

romagnoli said:

edit:

well...er...the thing is....oh is that the time! ;)

Riot, a couple of questions if you don't mind answering them. :)

- How is the chesting?
- How is the headering?
- When the ball if bouncing up and down right next to one of your players, how do the players take the ball and control it?
- How is the passing for when you take free kicks? Does is still restrict how much you can turn, and does it still go to the player you don't want a lot of the time?

Cheers. :)

CWright said:
Riot posts once and then gets totally bombarded. I know that we are all keen to hear as much about the game as possible but can you give the guy a break

Don't quote me sonnyjim, that's what I was saying! If we gave him a selection of good questions he could avoid sifting through all the dross and we'd know the important stuff and it'd be less intense for him..

Dont talk to CWright with an attitude like that or he'll kick yo ass.
Only kiddin.

But seriously. We need rules on what type of questions to ask and like I was saying, only ask questions about the gameplay cuz everything else can change.

romagnoli said:
Don't quote me sonnyjim, that's what I was saying! If we gave him a selection of good questions he could avoid sifting through all the dross and we'd know the important stuff and it'd be less intense for him..

Yeah, I agree. Some people come up with the worst questions ever. Questions like, "does X player have an ear ring?" comes to mind.

I see what you're saying Romagnoli but sorry man I ain't got the time.
I was just pointing out that hopefully peopl won't ask for individual stats of certain player because it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Out.

Hey can you please go to Kuait (or Kuwait?) and check the fowards and see his agression for me please? thank you...

haha jp Im brazilian its just that I expect someone to come up with questions like that...
just ask about gameplay and important stuff people...

OK. No questions about individual player which means stats, appearences and everything, no question about how up-to-date the data is which means the kits, the balls, the transfers, the formations, etc, and no questions about the editable stuff which are things such as how many balls are in the game or how many editable boots there are.

Is that fair?

:D I was about to go spaz at SCC as well! :lol:

Hmm, I might look at the questions and see what I can do. I'm going out in a bit so I'll have to be quick. Copying and pasting from the questions so far I think :cool:

maybe he meant me?! lol
SuperConCon.. hahaha;)

RuneEdge said:
OK. No questions about individual player which means stats, appearences and everything, no question about how up-to-date the data is which means the kits, the balls, the transfers, the formations, etc, and no questions about the editable stuff which are things such as how many balls are in the game or how many editable boots there are.

Is that fair?

I dont want to ruin the thread but why is it not allowed to ask about balls and boots? I think its pretty essential two those elements.. As I am only interested in shoes of these two, so how many editable and non-editable shoes are in Riot?
Thanks for your work so far!

Cheers

GFK said:
I dont want to ruin the thread but why is it not allowed to ask about balls and boots? I think its pretty essential two those elements.. As I am only interested in shoes of these two, so how many editable and non-editable shoes are in Riot?
Thanks for your work so far!

Cheers
Cuz this is a beta and information like that can change in the final version so its pointless asking, isnt it?

hahaha I knew it... seriously who cares about the boots? what difference does it make?

but you can ask, I dont care, if Riot thinks its dumb he wont answer.. im not critizing, just saying I think it is so stupid seeing as how so many other things are more important. like the CHESTING, its needs a huge improvement...

;)

RuneEdge said:
Cuz this is a beta and information like that can change in the final version so its pointless asking, isnt it?

No it isnt, what if Riot says there are 4 editale shoes and 10 non-editable then I suppose that Konami wont take this number down in the final version.. By already checking now how many boots are there we can already know which direction Konami goes for the final version..
But lets dont spoil the thread and anymore and lets hope that Riot answers about boots with the same numbers I just said :)

Cheers

@SuperConCon, you shouldnt judge for others what to like or what not.. I do think boots are very important for a football game. And I am sure I have lots of other people on my side.. Of course chesting is more important but that doesnt make shoes less important in my eyes..

Last edited:

RuneEdge I don't know.. maybe those rules are too much. I mean if GFK or somebody watns to know about certain thing maybe they should be able to ask and surely if Riot wants to answer and thinks answer would be beneficial or is something that won't change in full game he will.

But one thing is for sure, NO Indiv Player STATS/Special STArs and things like that which won't do ANYBODY any good. Maximum is they tell you and you're disappointed in which case you'll edit when game comes or you'll be happy but it's pointless.

I don't know about those other rules but dont care really.. whatever you guys decide.. but we know stats is out for sure ;)

Take care

just let Riot decide what is pointless and what is not... maybe he wants to answer if Ronaldo looks sad since he broke up with his hot girlfriend...
If he wants to answer all the question let him do it... he will decide Im sure

Back
Top Bottom