1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.
  1. mateusznw

mateusznw Non-League

1 June 2010
    I've got a question to you guys - which strategy (formation etc) in your opinion is the best for PES3 ? It's a little bit different game than PES2010, 2009 or even PES5. Sth that works in PES5 doesnt have to work in PES3. I tried a few strategies but none of them is 100% perfect - especially an attitude of forward wingers.
    any ideas?

2. vihn78

vihn78 League 1

22 July 2006
    Częstochowa, Polska
    Real Madrid, Napoli
    Most of the time i play a 4-4-2 formation, a custom one, with one DMF, one CMF and 2 SMFs on midfield, plus one of the CF moved a bit back (like a modern ST on pes2010) and i find this formation quite effective

3. FalCoN

FalCoN U početku beše reč...

3 November 2009
    Niš, Serbia
    FC Red Star Belgrade
    i preffer 4-1-2-1-2
    with dmf,omf(amf)and 2 strikers

4. Goldrake

Goldrake Banned

28 June 2010
    Do you guys have an updated option file for that beauty? i just decided to go back to it.

5. profit90

profit90 Forza Reggina

28 August 2004
    Reggina Calcio
    One of the best versions ever.