1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

pes 3 editing problems help?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by saintric, 30 September 2011.

1. saintric

saintric Championship

9 October 2007
    I wanted to add real kits into pes 3 for the ps2 I added them using GGS and used waterloo tool to change badges to off and collars , numbers ect I also made a copy of anfield stadium and made it look like ewood park and put it in place of kashima stadium

but the game crashes either when i go into edit mode and choose modify player go to a team I have added a real kit for OR
    when i try to load the blue anfield stadium I made for a match or training..

any help would be appreciated to tell me where im going wrong I have editing pes on pes 6 2008 ect for years and have become pretty good but pes 3 although simple has me a bit stumped :CONFUSE:

2. vihn78

vihn78 League 1

22 July 2006
    Częstochowa, Polska
    Real Madrid, Napoli
    The problem is in the file called FILESIZE.afs cause it checks the size of the data_e (or any other data_ you have depending on the language of the version of your game). To solve this problem its enough to use AFS Explorer 3.4 cause this specific version has a small tool that rebuild this FILESIZE.afs so you just make all the changes you want and then use this tool to create a new FILESIZE to replace the old one. Useless to say that its always better to make a back up of your files everytime you make a change and it works, so that you dont have to restart from the beginning if something goes wrong. I hope i did help you :)

3. saintric

saintric Championship

9 October 2007
    hi friend thanks for the reply! I guess that might be the problem since i was not using AFS explorer i was importing the kits back the the e_text with DKZ studio after i edited the stadiums and kits..

i am a bit confused thought should i select the e_text (data whatever its called) with afsexplorer import the kits and stadiums then rebuild it and it will automatically change the filesize.afs file? or do i have to do it another way?

i am editing the PS2 version not PC in the ps2 iso there is DATA_E
    and SIZE_E files is the PC version different because it only has DATA_E in the dat folder? hope you can help

4. saintric

saintric Championship

9 October 2007
    here is an example the pc version must have the SIZE file inside the DATA_E and the ps2 separate?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. saintric

saintric Championship

9 October 2007
    EDIT- sorry im learning as i go along I just opened my DATA_E with AFS EXPLORER and noticed there is a FILESIZE option at the top so after i have imported saved and created my new DATA_E i then create a new FILESIZE named SIZE_E.AFS and replace the one in the iso folder right?

6. vihn78

vihn78 League 1

22 July 2006
    Częstochowa, Polska
    Real Madrid, Napoli
    Yes right, and sorry if i reply only now, i didnt have time to be online often lately. If you follow the process of making a new FILESIZE with afs explorer you will see that you will have no problems anymore.
    I used to play a lot with PES 3 so i am not surprised that someone works still on it. I dont have a playstation 2 anymore or i would help you more:))

7. saintric

saintric Championship

9 October 2007
    thanks for replying again :)) i am not at home till tommorow so i will try again and hopefully it will work then.I have been playing pes 6 alot but I like how pes 3 takes more skill to control the players

i just have 2 questions for you if thats ok

1:)can we use pes 4 stadiums on pes 3 like ennio tardini ect or will it make te game crash?

2:)when you get a chance do you have a link to an ingame preset face list i cant find one on google

thanks again

Last edited: 2 October 2011