pes 3 editing problems help?

saintric

Premiership
9 October 2007
I wanted to add real kits into pes 3 for the ps2 I added them using GGS and used waterloo tool to change badges to off and collars , numbers ect I also made a copy of anfield stadium and made it look like ewood park and put it in place of kashima stadium

but the game crashes either when i go into edit mode and choose modify player go to a team I have added a real kit for OR
when i try to load the blue anfield stadium I made for a match or training..

any help would be appreciated to tell me where im going wrong I have editing pes on pes 6 2008 ect for years and have become pretty good but pes 3 although simple has me a bit stumped :CONFUSE:

I wanted to add real kits into pes 3 for the ps2 I added them using GGS and used waterloo tool to change badges to off and collars , numbers ect I also made a copy of anfield stadium and made it look like ewood park and put it in place of kashima stadium

but the game crashes either when i go into edit mode and choose modify player go to a team I have added a real kit for OR
when i try to load the blue anfield stadium I made for a match or training..

any help would be appreciated to tell me where im going wrong I have editing pes on pes 6 2008 ect for years and have become pretty good but pes 3 although simple has me a bit stumped :CONFUSE:

The problem is in the file called FILESIZE.afs cause it checks the size of the data_e (or any other data_ you have depending on the language of the version of your game). To solve this problem its enough to use AFS Explorer 3.4 cause this specific version has a small tool that rebuild this FILESIZE.afs so you just make all the changes you want and then use this tool to create a new FILESIZE to replace the old one. Useless to say that its always better to make a back up of your files everytime you make a change and it works, so that you dont have to restart from the beginning if something goes wrong. I hope i did help you :)

hi friend thanks for the reply! I guess that might be the problem since i was not using AFS explorer i was importing the kits back the the e_text with DKZ studio after i edited the stadiums and kits..

i am a bit confused thought should i select the e_text (data whatever its called) with afsexplorer import the kits and stadiums then rebuild it and it will automatically change the filesize.afs file? or do i have to do it another way?

i am editing the PS2 version not PC in the ps2 iso there is DATA_E
and SIZE_E files is the PC version different because it only has DATA_E in the dat folder? hope you can help

here is an example the pc version must have the SIZE file inside the DATA_E and the ps2 separate?

here is an example the pc version must have the SIZE file inside the DATA_E and the ps2 separate?

EDIT- sorry im learning as i go along I just opened my DATA_E with AFS EXPLORER and noticed there is a FILESIZE option at the top so after i have imported saved and created my new DATA_E i then create a new FILESIZE named SIZE_E.AFS and replace the one in the iso folder right?

Yes right, and sorry if i reply only now, i didnt have time to be online often lately. If you follow the process of making a new FILESIZE with afs explorer you will see that you will have no problems anymore.
I used to play a lot with PES 3 so i am not surprised that someone works still on it. I dont have a playstation 2 anymore or i would help you more:))

thanks for replying again :)) i am not at home till tommorow so i will try again and hopefully it will work then.I have been playing pes 6 alot but I like how pes 3 takes more skill to control the players

i just have 2 questions for you if thats ok

1:)can we use pes 4 stadiums on pes 3 like ennio tardini ect or will it make te game crash?

2:)when you get a chance do you have a link to an ingame preset face list i cant find one on google

thanks again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom