PES 2019 Wish List Discussion Thread

Speaking of loading times, here is a crazy idea, load the entire game before the title screen so you can for instance start the game, go grab a coffee and get back to a ready to play game, instead of now, it just goes to that stupid Barcelona picture and sits there, you then have to press x only to suffer through a lengthy loading screen to play the game.

substitution and game plans without pause. there could be a way to put this option when game pauses for example goal kicks , throw ins etc.

Free flowing Master League:
I really hate the loading times in Master League, especially the amount of time it takes to progress to the next day. What's happening that can't be done in the background? There's an update in transfers? Make a notification appear say that there's an update after all the calculations have been made. Also updates should be randomised, not every 4 days.

The national team selection days also bother me. Just mention it in the notifications on matchday. Likewise, continental player awards.

Maybe the calendar progression should be more interactive, when the cursor reaches any of them we should have the ability to either continue progressing or to click X/A to view the award ceremony.

- ability to skip to next day
- ability to skip to next match
- ability to skip to date

I wish there is NO Regens anymore..

I mean when new Ronaldo comes, he should have fictional name..

Yes! You are completly right man, but I think Konami isnt worried about this, evento fouls they don't care.

C2XM5bG
KCbW6to
If they make something like this in Pes 2019 it would be nice.Presentation of formation and logos are great.

Attachments

• 529.jpg
    529.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 530.jpg
    530.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 27
day/night matches. been requesting this for couple of years. with dynamic lighting hopefully we will get day/dusk first half and under lights second half

ability to move the wall for defending team during a free kick. been requesting this for a couple of years too iirc but its been ignored

BRING BACK TRAINING GROUND. why was it removed after pes 13? unrealistic training in a stadium all the time

man of the match get more shine than just a simple star next to name. after full time whistle blows have a full screen displaying model of the man of the match walking towards the screen and display his stats on the side

In game stats
Who's the leading scorer in each team,how has the teams done the past five games?
Vs each other.

Other result live or in half time,after the game,before you go to main screen etc.

Can't believe that Pes 12-13 feels more modern than 18 in pretty much every aspect.

Teams official music when marching in (was a feature in Pes 13 and La Liga)

Feels like the things you want in Pes 19 has already been in older games

To be able to kick the ball after the ref blows the whristle. We had that.
Now that timeclock doesn't stop, technically it slows down, i would expect also taht we can kick the ball after a referee whistle ,foul (if fouls come back!!! :P ), offsides etc like it happened in PES 6. Finally the new feature would be if the ref give us a yellow card for time wasting like in real games.

why is shirt off celebration only limited to neymar? if i score in the dying seconds of an important match i want to take my shirt off like in real life

bring back PK mode. again, why was it removed in the first place?

Last edited:
They should bring back the option to change tops, shorts and socks independently in kit selection. That was in it a few years ago and was a decent feature. There should also be a way to set up a multi player league so you and a few of your friends can play every week with a record being kept.

I hope they will add back the penalty shoot-out mode. I don't mean I think it is important, but if they added it back, it will mean that they have tried to find what is missing started from the 7th gen consoles' PES.

They should bring back the option to change tops, shorts and socks independently in kit selection. That was in it a few years ago and was a decent feature. There should also be a way to set up a multi player league so you and a few of your friends can play every week with a record being kept.
Not possible; all kits are now stored as a single file.

I have just 2 wish-list for ML:
  1. Make the $ ratio realistic i.e. Pogba doesn't cost £15m and FC Barcelona budget is certainly not £40m.
  2. Make the release clause effective (and of course, it needs to be significantly higher than the market price).
Ok that's actually 3 wishes.

Back
Top Bottom