PES 2019 Wish List Discussion Thread

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
PES 2019 Wish List Discussion Thread

Comment-faire-une-wishlist-pour-Noel--1140x660.jpg

CONTROLLER :
- Add Full Manual (FUMA) controller option, no assistances by defaut.
- Add Full Manual online filter for all online modes. (Top priority)

ONLINE :
- 2vs2 CO-OP mode.
- No solo players for CO-OP modes.
- Teamplay, add a confirm button when the players choose the side.
- CO-OP MyClub filter.

EDIT MODE :
- Unlimited slots for kits.
- Tight kit for unlicensed teams (Great for Puma and Kappa teams).
- More fonts for names/numbers.
- Less shiny edited kits.

LEGENDS :
- Legends players available in free players.

UPDATE :
- More stats updates during the season.

Last edited:
A solid gameplay ( very vague,sorry)

Empty league slots (for creating your own league(s)
Compatible with existing leagues

ML with some enjoyment (lex not Pes 18)

Leagues (with stadiums)
Serie A-B
La Liga-Liga 123
Belgium league
Turkish
Greek
Scottish
Portuguese
Polish

Obviously a bunch of other leagues American/Asian/African/Oceania

Would love to have Copa America,African cup of nations

I agree with gameplay improvements.I'll go further and propose some simple solutions:

1) Budget slider in ML for more efficient budget management. In 17 and 18 most time i ended up like : TransferBudget:100M € ,salarybudget: 1,5M !!
2)Bring back the search player feature in edit player mode as it exists now in transfer player.
3)Make the transfer player UI more flexible so we dont have to skip 4 submenus to make a transfer.Best example something with two tab screens like the team selection in exhibition match.+The same for edit transfers in edit mode menu.
4)Stadium editor.
5)Get rid of the 5 negotiations limit in ML
6)Expand the squad size over 32
.Many teams have players assigned and inactive in other squads like u21 or reserves etc.For example Lazios GK Marchetti https://www.transfermarkt.com/federico-marchetti/profil/spieler/22318
is suspended until season end , but is still owned by Lazio.In pes after official live update he is a free agent cause lazio has already 32 players.Had to make research ,who is playing for secondary Lazio squad to send him in a team in Calcio B league and free one position in the roster for Marchetti.

Last edited:
Good wishlists guy :) Maybe I will add just ...
Every league to has own scoreboard and graphics like was in PES6 and like is in the Real world.

A solid gameplay ( very vague,sorry)

Empty league slots (for creating your own league(s)
Compatible with existing leagues

ML with some enjoyment (lex not Pes 18)

Leagues (with stadiums)
Serie A-B
La Liga-Liga 123
Belgium league
Turkish
Greek
Scottish
Portuguese
Polish

Obviously a bunch of other leagues American/Asian/African/Oceania

Would love to have Copa America,African cup of nations
Polish? Any speculations about add Polish ekstraklasa to PES?

-Career with managers, players and staff with their own active personality/traits that would finally make up for the storytelling/simulative experience a career should give
-Varied, realistic weather that have a major incidence on the field and the players
-A second division for every country
-Flexible and more powerful edit mode
-Sliders

Now I know we won't get any of this, so just give me a game with randomness, variety and tactical depth on the pitch. It's actually all I realistically (????) wish.

- Fouls
- Midfield
- Errors (bad passes based on context/stats)
- Any blind backheel attempt should be punished with a straight red
- More Errors
- Balanced DEF/ATT
- Some more Errors
- Game should still resemble football on superstar

Last edited:
If I play random match online with friend and we have deal to choose only B class teams it would be easier to choose teams if Konami separate clubs in classes not leagues.Also 3v3 co op random match that every player can protect one player and choose one from the other team.That we have transfer market in myclub (this year 70% of my black balls are CMF).Every sunday that is co op sunday one hour and half is co op 3v3.That we have cups one hour is only teams hour after onlly national teams and hour after that random match two A class teams and two B class teams we can choose.That we can play division in myclub only on mondays and fridays from 5 pm to 2 am and that players from 1 division play only against players 700+ points players from 2 division 650+ but that is easier to stay in division.90% players are in myclub make that we can earn GP when we play with normal teams ofcourse less GP because we dont spend players contracts.Overhaul of tricks system this tricks that we have are useless and not convincing.New tricks system similar to fifa but more realistic.Less scripted passing and shooting.Remove power bar when we want to clear ball.Many times when I want to shoot with leg strong kick player shoot with head weak make it like it was on Pes 2017.

Oh, how I forget that.. We must be enabled to chose ALL offline cameras in online mode TOO! I don't have a clue why we can't use Pitch side camera in online modes... one of the BEST cameras. It's like old school PES 6 wide type camera... I love it.

Last edited:
Online Master League: the ability to do a Master League with a friend or friends in different locations, with two options:
- co-op
- competitive, different teams (this should also be possible offline, control multiple teams in a ML)

Last edited:
Gameplay:
-More randomness to ball movements.
-More freedom when dribbling.
-The advantage play system (when players get fouled) is just ridiculously weird, the ref should give a freekick when the player who received the ball stop the play instead of consider it as "possessed ball - advantage - keep on playing", or Devs should add a pop-up button to give players an option to choose to whether demand a freekick or keep on playing.
-Make an impact system/engine where player contacts are more correctly simulated, which also affects injuries and their severity.

AI - CPU:
-More fouls.
-Goalkeeper should try to push the ball away from the goal rather than shielding it from getting behind
(In PES 2018 in some tight angle situations the keepers just push the ball right in the net)
-Players contest for freekicks, penalties, and goal when the ball gets cleared near the goal line and vice versa.

Celebration:
-Outburst of excitement when scoring in final moments of a match.
-Option not to celebrate against former club.
-Make the transitions from gameplay to celebrating scenes smoother, no more making opponents teleport or disapear.

Last edited:
Master League:
-Better negotiation system where players can adjust transfer fees, wages, bonuses... by themselves (like in FIFA)
-Correct budget/pricing system where you don't buy Lewandowski for 30 million pounds...
-Better player scoring system, in PES 2018 only the player who scores the most goals is given the POTY award.
-More in-game injuries to deal with.
-Players personal conversations (what they need, what they want, their opinions...)
-Add a search option where we can search for players whose contracts are ending at the end of the season and negotiate with them.

Replays:
-More angles (TV broadcast, sideview, endview, etc..)
-Capable of replaying situations before and after a deadball.
-Longer replay time.
-Collect highlights and make them individually watchable after a match.

there are loads of bells and whistles i would like, better atmosphere and all that but the main thing that needs to be sorted is fouls, more of them and there has to be penalties this year

Past two months I’ve played Pes 14 (ML) Pes 15 (ML) Pes 16 (league and ML) Pes 17 (ML) and Pes 18 (ML and league)

After all of these games being played,one thing stands out,I want a game that I can enjoy.
Does it need to be a sim?
Nope,Pes have never been that before,so it’s not going to be that now either
I just need a game that keeps scripting to an ok level.
Right now,I’m ok,more than ok in fact how 17 plays.
I need to have a game that I can enjoy,simple!

I think I've posted about it before but I really want there to be dynamic atmosphere based on score, importance, country, rivalry etc.

I can't see how it's a difficult thing to code as a basic trigger...IE team is losing by 1 goal, at home, attacking = crowd starts going mental. Or rivals playing each other so atmosphere is turned up a level.

also having different crowd noises for different countries, Spanish fans shouting gol not yes etc.

Atmosphere and presentation must be such a simple thing to fix, no license issues, can use youtube footage of teams' chants for even non-licensed teams and there's no system limitations. It would make such a HUGE impact on the experience.

Good point mate.
Absolutely crucial when playing a game.
I know that FIFA in some aspects has it done well.
Played Galatasaray Vs Fenerbahce,and the whistling when I had the ball was thunderous.

And more disappointment when losing a home game,a former player returning to it's old ground (2k död that well) and getting stick.

And it varies in Pes 18,I know Barca has a good ambience at their games,missing a shot or GK makes a save,the crowd reacts better than in other leagues/stadiums.

But you're right,needs to be better,much better!
I've would die a happy man if the ticket in the ML screen said "ultras thrashed XX cars after the loss to their rivals xxc"
Good points Bravez

KONAMI is not prepared for new era of gaming.Their team is to small to implement all things that are needed.I am not optimistic.I dont see enough improvements over the year.

OMG,I very much hope Konami to adjust the LOADING screens to a minimum ... in PES 2018 are in absurd Level... too much and too long!
The LOADING logo has burned my retina to the eye, I even dream it!
The time spent waiting for something to LOADING is longer than time spent in playing...
MOSHED_2018_6_8_8_58_6.gif

Back
Top Bottom