Pes 2019 Stuttering issue, year after year

NorD.

Facemaker
21 June 2006
3-miasto
Can somebody tell what could be a reason despite of my hardware ?
The strange is that demo run perfectly fluid :/
It is especially noticable during matches with lot of fake lights (night matches)

i3 8100 3,6Ghz (4 cores, 4 threads)
gtx 1060 6gb
hdd
win10
8gb ram

I play 1650x1080 max settings, refresh rate 60Hz, but I tried 59Hz which is the same result.

Last edited:
I have an i5 6600k with gtx1070 and I can play on max settings @4k with HDR without problems, so if you upgrade to an i5 and stick with the gtx1060, you should be fine to run at 1080p. Maybe it could be a RAM issue? I do have 16gb of RAM.

On the very rare occasion that I have noticed some choppiness, I've found the just alt-tabbing out of the game and back in, fixed the issue.

I just found an article which points i3-8100 is the same as older Core i5-6600, 4 threads 4 cores :o
If it is the same why I don't have same results in game ?
Ram doesn't matter because 8GB is optimum in maximum pes requirements.

I play 1650x1080 max settings, refresh rate 60Hz, but I tried 59Hz which is the same result. I tried Ultra but stuttering is even more.

Please note your specs so I can know what is to improve. Thx

Last edited:
problem solved win 10
during the game open task manager ctrl alt canc - pes 19 right click on-details-pes19 - affinity and remove the V from cpu 0 :-)

I just found an article which points i3-8100 is the same as older Core i5-6600, 4 threads 4 cores :o
If it is the same why I don't have same results in game ?
They may have the same specs on paper, but the i5 CPUs are much better with threaded applications. I'm not sure which PES is, but I'm betting its a multithreaded program, which means the i5s are about 30% faster.

Back
Top Bottom