PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hey, have anyone tried PES 2019 in PS4 AND PC?
Is it exactly the same?
I play on PC, i tried for a couple of hours on PS4 and it felt different, better, more fluid with better ball physics.
Anyone?

Hey, have anyone tried PES 2019 in PS4 AND PC?
Is it exactly the same?
I play on PC, i tried for a couple of hours on PS4 and it felt different, better, more fluid with better ball physics.
Anyone?

your question is subjective - depends on PC spec/monitor/controller/online game/offline game

personally, i feel PC (without stutter issues etc) is slightly more fluid on-the-pitch than PS4.

however, overall, when it comes to having a fluid EXPERIENCE (i.e. minimising matchmaking times, reducing lag cheats) PS4 wins for me.

also, on PS4 I kind of know the opponent is using the same machine/seeing the same thing.

after some tests i finally understand how to solve shadow bogs

in nvidia control panel u should make maximum per render frame on 1

I don’t believe there’s online region lock on the PC version.

Yes, lvl 1 is the most restricted one.

can some one tell me what is dynamic resolution? and whats depth of field

when i choose off for depth of field i cant understand deference... but my fps get better

please explain me whats that? thanks

can some one tell me what is dynamic resolution? and whats depth of field

when i choose off for depth of field i cant understand deference... but my fps get better

please explain me whats that? thanks
Depth of field is when you see clear bodies near to you and obfuscate those far from you. If you disable it you can see clear bodies near and far fro you.

there is not. I mostly play in the middle of the nights, usually gotta choose LVL 2-3 to find a match at all, very often im being connected to Brasil, USA etc. (Poland here)

Yes, lvl 1 is the most restricted one.

If lvl 1 is the most restricted one instead of lvl 5 there must be something wrong with my game. I always get less lag and people close to me on lvl 5 and I always have a huge amount of foreigeners and lag and button delay on lvl 1. Streamed for lots of hours on this demo and tried lvl 1. Cant matchmake with anyone but random people with foreign names with button delays and all that and lvl 5 make instantly connrct with a dutch viewer. :THINK:

Just curious, why do you want it work simultaneously?

Just something I've noticed whilst jumping back and forth from the PS4 and PC demos. I want to be able to control the pace of the player with R2 and line up a manual pass with L2 at the same time. The triggers cancel each other out on the PC so it isn't possible. I think the same also applies for manual R2 shots.

Just something I've noticed whilst jumping back and forth from the PS4 and PC demos. I want to be able to control the pace of the player with R2 and line up a manual pass with L2 at the same time. The triggers cancel each other out on the PC so it isn't possible. I think the same also applies for manual R2 shots.
So you mean you're using :r2:, instead of :r1: for Dash?
or want to use :l2: and :r2:(at the same time) for manual(with arrows) spin shots?

I'm trying to figure out what you want to accomplish because I might be able to help you.
I did a lot of xinput modifications with my PES controls using this tool:
https://www.play-old-pc-games.com/compatibility-tools/xinput-plus-tutorial/

Using this tool you, can remap "Dash" to :r2: and remap "close control/finesse shot" to :r1:.

Personally, I use it for manual crossing. When I press ":circle:", the ":l2:" is being pressed too without me pressing ":l2:" physically. So all my crosses/lob are manual. Direction arrows are OFF.
I also use this app to disable :l1:+:circle:(early cross), because it's assisted on PA0.

Play with it. A very nice remapping tool.
The settings I use is also installed on my online opponent's(cousin's) PC, so that everything is equal and we're both manual as possible.

Last edited:
I can´t play PES 2018 or 2019 with latest AMD Drivers (stutter all around, locked 45fps at 75hz freesync monitor), but 17.6.2 is Fine. I guess is a RX 4xx/5xx bug, AMD Forums is full of complains too
R9 2xx problem too, it was like that also with PES 2018. I had to stick to 17.7.x to just be able to play the game on a R9 270X (on a positive note, PES 2018 now runs almost smooth @ 1080p with just a couple of options turned off).

I don't know... I shouldn't, really... I mean, I said I wasn't going to.
But then I see many people liking it (haven't tried the demo myself yet) and... Well, I'm definitely tempted. I'm going to pay it less than 30€ in the end, less than I paid for PES 2018 (which I pre-ordered in the spring of 2017 for like 40€).

It's soooo difficult to say 'no' to this.

So you mean you're using :r2:, instead of :r1: for Dash?
or want to use :l2: and :r2:(at the same time) for manual(with arrows) spin shots?

I'm trying to figure out what you want to accomplish because I might be able to help you.
I did a lot of xinput modifications with my PES controls using this tool:
https://www.play-old-pc-games.com/compatibility-tools/xinput-plus-tutorial/

Using this tool you, can remap "Dash" to :r2: and remap "close control/finesse shot" to :r1:.

Personally, I use it for manual crossing. When I press ":circle:", the ":l2:" is being pressed too without me pressing ":l2:" physically. So all my crosses/lob are manual. Direction arrows are OFF.
I also use this app to disable :l1:+:circle:(early cross), because it's assisted on PA0.

Play with it. A very nice remapping tool.
The settings I use is also installed on my online opponent's(cousin's) PC, so that everything is equal and we're both manual as possible.

Thanks, I'll definitely play around with this later. I sprint with R1 but would like to use L2 and R2 for manual curved shots. Also I might want to sprint with R1, then slow down/stop sprinting with R2 and let off a manual pass with L2 at the same time

Back
Top Bottom