PES 2019 PC Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by its999maggle, 8 August 2018.

Tags:
  1. EduMustaine

EduMustaine Non-League

26 November 2018
    Hi everybody, i have (i think) a very unusual problem. I can't use any mod patch or option file, when i put some of those things in the game and start playing master league, i start the match (starts loading) and the game crashes, this happens me only when i put a of patch etc... idk what to do, i have to change names faces and all by myself, and konami of course they never answered my mails. My computer can run a lot of things without problem, even pes 18 never gave me any problem. Idk what else can do, i need help and no one knows how to help me :/

2. Badger Mushroom

Badger Mushroom Non-League

21 February 2011
    What mods / patches are you trying? Without this information no-one can really help you

3. Skeard

Skeard Non-League

16 December 2018
    Can someone help me. How can i get a champions league intro, adborards and other. I can download it only separately from the patch. Because i can not find good patch with bundesliga and UCL for example.
    And also is there a gamepatch changing gameplay? I mean at least more fouls.

4. tinpanalley

tinpanalley League 1

15 May 2006
    Research the EvoSwitcher here.

5. Preator

Preator Non-League

20 December 2018
    Nigeria
    Chelsea
    Can anybody help me?
    I can't launch pes 2019. All I get is pes.exe has stopped working.... I have tried in window mode, window 7 compatibility, installed .net framework, vcrest, direct etc. Nothing seems to work.
    I have a HP omen with Nvidia 1050i, corei7, 16gb ram, and windows 10 home( not the N or KN version, so I can't even install the media pack feature)

6. tinpanalley

tinpanalley League 1

15 May 2006
    Post your full system specs. Obviously there's something wrong or there was an error during installation.

7. Preator

Preator Non-League

20 December 2018
    Nigeria
    Chelsea
    Can you believe the game launched on plugging a gamepad? I have been trying to launch without gamepad.
    How do I solve the stuttering? Its quite bad

8. chiefrocka4real

chiefrocka4real Champions League

30 August 2013
    Munich
    many :)
    Your specs are more than enough.
    Did you install any mods or patches?

Try to repair the game via steam. Maybe that helps.

9. Preator

Preator Non-League

20 December 2018
    Nigeria
    Chelsea
    Game is working now though still stutters. Trying to resolve that.

10. Alcaloe

Alcaloe Non-League

11 December 2018
    Hello guys!
    Im looking for a gameplay mod pes 19 pc based on;
    all passes,a few counterattacks
    more longshots and crosses,long crosses
    less shoots from the small area which are provided from a pass on the wings
    which do you recommend me?
    thanks in advance,happy new year

11. Hawke

Hawke ♫ Celery , Celery ♫ Staff

19 January 2005
    UK
    Chelsea
    Look through this thread & try each one until you find one you like.

incas36 likes this.
  12. Alcaloe

Alcaloe Non-League

11 December 2018
    thanks mate,i ve read them but most of them i couldnt understand what their meanings are
    Most of them do not have any explanation

13. Francesco Matteo

Francesco Matteo Non-League

15 December 2018
    Hi everybody
    I've this problem when I try to play online
    "Match aban due to unforeseen circumstances"
    Any solution???

14. majuh

majuh Champions League

11 December 2010
    Which mods do you use?

15. Francesco Matteo

15 December 2018
    Galaxy patch...

16. majuh

majuh Champions League

11 December 2010
    Did you use the PESGalaxy switch to switch to online mode?

17. Francesco Matteo

15 December 2018
    Yes I did

18. majuh

majuh Champions League

11 December 2010
    And you are sure you aren't using any other mods like gameplay patches?

ninet likes this.
  19. Francesco Matteo

15 December 2018
    Yes now I remember...
    I've one dowloaded from Incas in tist Forum

20. majuh

majuh Champions League

11 December 2010
    Yes, that's the problem, you need to use the original dt18 to be able to play online.

21. Francesco Matteo

15 December 2018
    Ok...you are very kind.....but I love that dt18...

Can you please tell which one is the best one for an realistic gameplay???

There is any solution...I don't want delete it ...

22. incas36

incas36 Champions League

4 November 2015
    No solution if you want to play online.

Francesco Matteo likes this.
  23. Sami 1999

Sami 1999 Noob

28 June 2015
    Does kitserver or anything like that exist for Pes 19? Looks like the game doesn't support Ultrawide and multi monitor resolutions. It has black bars during replays and cutscenes even though they are rendered realtime.

Replacing the hex value of 16:9 FOV in the exe with ultrawide FOV didn't remove the black bars either.

Older PES games were fixable and fifa supports ultrawide now too. We need to find a way to remove those black bars.

24. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.

This any use? Oct 9, 2018#8

25. Sami 1999

Sami 1999 Noob

28 June 2015
    Didn't work. But it's interesting. I'll fiddle with it to see if I can achieve anything.

Looks like the black bars aren't fixable by changing fov hex values because the fov is working as it should with any resolution. The game just overlays black bars on the screen during replays and cutscenes. I figured this out when I paused the game. For some reason the black bars on the pause menu during gameplay were flickering and vanishing which would reveal the rest of the screen lol.

Looks like they removed 4:3 support too. So the game now adds black bars on both vertically and horizontally, depending on the resolution you choose.

Also, anyone else had trouble with resolutions that can't have simplified aspect ratio? The game goes nuts and starts flickering with black screen if you select a resolution like 2494x1559 [which is almost 16:10 but it's aspect ratio is 2494x1559, it can't be simplified any further]. I had this issue with only Pes 18 and 19 so far. It's not an engine issue cause MGS V worked just fine.

Edit: Looks like the black bar fix didn't work because the new updates changed something in the exe.

Also, looks like I can't use hex edititor to find the values. Have to use cheat engine instead.

Last edited: 28 December 2018
  26. GBud

GBud Non-League

30 December 2018
    Hi guys,

I've been playing online since LITE launched and lately I've been getting plenty of disconnects in matches at half time or even before the game starts due to low fps when playing on big stadiums (the ones with pretty intros and all that). When the camera is on the on the field (as the game is being played) it doesn't really lag me and on tiny stadiums it's alright as well. I've been reading about editing and got so far in to extracting de .cpk files and started to mess around trying to find a solution but to no success yet. I tried with dt30_g4 which apperently is the one that has the models for the stadiums and tried to replace all of them with the st045.cpk (sports park). Apperently it "worked" but everything but the field ads were all black.

So, basically what I want is a way to always play on a specific stadium (say I'm playing against a guy that is playing as Liverpool at his homeground, but once the match loads it will be on my stadium of choice), or maybe if that is not possible or is too complicated a way to "remove" the cutscenes/camera panning of the pre-game/halftime, since that is what is causing me problems.

Of course the easiest way would be to improve my rig, but since that will take some time still I'd like to know if I can solve my problem with some editing.

27. Francesco Matteo

15 December 2018
    Have you the original file ... I lost it

28. majuh

majuh Champions League

11 December 2010
    That won't work, you will get mismatches when you change the stadiums in your game. Did you already put all graphics settings to minimum in the options?

You can verify your game files in Steam, it will download the original file then, but before doing that, don't forget to make a backup of your DpFileList.bin and insert it again afterwards.

Francesco Matteo likes this.
  29. GBud

GBud Non-League

30 December 2018
    Yes I did put all on minium, even using a modified d19.cpk to remove the crowd. So if you say that replacing the stadiums won't work, would there be a way to edit the cutscenes (removing/skipping them if posible) on the pregame/halftime?

30. majuh

majuh Champions League

11 December 2010
    No, but I generally think it's unlikely that you're losing the connection due to low FPS during the cinematics.