PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

I didn't know it was a gameplay mode, I just assumed it would change the rating of the players, as that was the subject of my initial post.
That's correct, but everything changes something in dt18 implies an unplayability on line. At the end, did you try it?

That's correct, but everything changes something in dt18 implies an unplayability on line. At the end, did you try it?
It's annoying though that even small changes like this one which doesn't affect the actual football makes it unplayable online. Unfortunately I don't play offline at all so haven't tried it, thanks anyway and hopefully others will find it useful :)

couldnt find the 2018 pc thread so will post here.

had to reset my laptop. loaded up 2018 - at the mo i'm running stutter-free.

absolutely fantastic.

if anyone knows of a patch to get rid of that zoom when you get close to opponent box in broadcast mode for pes 2018, let us know.

Power of modding!!!! Please try again yor experiment using THIS dt18 dt18_x64.rar
You''le very surprised for results!!!!!

@incas36 Mate! What have you done? I was a button away from uninstalling Pro Evo 19 until I decided to give it a last bash with your dt18. I’ve been hooked ever since and have started a ML Tonight's going to be a sleepless night lads!

Hi guys !
I hope this is the right thread to say this but I noticed something since i've been playing PES2019 (without any gameplay mod so far) : I've played maybe 200 matches and saw ZERO penalty given! For me or against me, zero! Did you notice it also ? Maybe refs are too nice in the penalty area , or not enough tackles ? Game is fantastic apart from that though

First teaser for the DLC 3.0
It will include the fully licensed national team of Thailand and also some faces for the players there.
More to come! ;)

Someone please tell konami to fix the dam PS4 .ted files to work in the PC or i need to call them baby kids!

if anyone spots any quality PES 2019 PC deals this week let us know. i'll be on the lookout - at the mo £17 seems to be the price - ideally looking for sub £15

I gave in at £15.99. That dude incas and that other dude that started playing til 2pm because of incas plus a laptop reset and non-stuttering PES 2018 made me do it.

I'm still working on beefing up 2018 mods and then will work on 2019.

The only thing that got rid of the microstutter for me was to disable one of the 4 CPU cores from running on the PES exe file.

I used a program called "Process Hacker" to do it. I open the demo, alt+tab out of the game, load process hacker, find the exe, right-click on it in the list ,choose affinity and untick the last CPU in the list (CPU 3, in my case)

This fixed my microstutter!

Well, what do you know, this actually works!

De Kuip is a nice surprise indeed, but wtf is going on with Celtic/Rangers stadiums?
Palmeiras stadia is too similar to Vasco de Gama's San Januario, but i don't mind, a new stadium is a new stadium.

If they at least give to the fans fake teams in europe to complete europa league in one single option file. We need to do more something to force them?

Has anyone played around with LINK DELETED BY MODERATOR? I've fiddled a bit with lowering some of stats globally (speed, agility) to make the computer play a bit more 'human'. There are some noticeable effects in exhibition mode, but ML seems to be beyond patching...

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly excited for the new stadiums, but definitely wanted Ibrox and Celtic more. I am a PC player and am looking for input from other PC PES players. I am looking for additional patches that make the game better and more exciting (I mostly play Exhibition, Master League, and Become a Legend). The patches that I have installed are:

-Evoswitcher
-Zoom disabler for broadcast camera
-Stadiums (Stamford Bridge, Bernabau, Arbedeen's stadium, King Power Stadium, Benfica mockup stadium, and MJTS 9 Stadiums)
-New ai patch featured in TTB's previous video
-GFX Mod 2.1 (New turfs, Boca and River Plate flairs)
-Crowd chants
-Goal chants
-New boots
-New gk gloves
-Kits from PesUniverse
-Various new faces
-Adboards

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions (I prefer EvoWeb).Thank you everybody and please let me know if you would like links to any of the patches that I listed or videos featuring how they look like. Thank you.

hey guys , after instaling smoke patch the player ZARATE is missing i used to play with him in boca ,, any solution ?

Is there a way to disable Live Update when playing a Friendly? I've disabled auto-login to the network and clicked the thumbstick in to disable Live Update, yet every time I exit the game and run it again, it reverts back to Live Update when I try and play a Friendly.

Is there a way to disable Live Update when playing a Friendly? I've disabled auto-login to the network and clicked the thumbstick in to disable Live Update, yet every time I exit the game and run it again, it reverts back to Live Update when I try and play a Friendly.
It is as it is .Every time you go to team selection in friendly match you must push R3 to turn off live update.

After a couple of years of buying both PES and FIFA and ending up playing FIFA, after playing both PES feels the better and looks the better game.

I am just currently getting the hang of the new editing stuff on the PC, things like sliders and file lists.

Does anyone know if anyone has brought out something that stops opposition forwards tightly marking your defenders on goal kicks? It's crazy and done with such angression you are forced to do goal kicks rather than play the ball out of the defeence

Highly excited for the new stadiums, but definitely wanted Ibrox and Celtic more. I am a PC player and am looking for input from other PC PES players. I am looking for additional patches that make the game better and more exciting (I mostly play Exhibition, Master League, and Become a Legend). The patches that I have installed are:

-Evoswitcher
-Zoom disabler for broadcast camera
-Stadiums (Stamford Bridge, Bernabau, Arbedeen's stadium, King Power Stadium, Benfica mockup stadium, and MJTS 9 Stadiums)
-New ai patch featured in TTB's previous video
-GFX Mod 2.1 (New turfs, Boca and River Plate flairs)
-Crowd chants
-Goal chants
-New boots
-New gk gloves
-Kits from PesUniverse
-Various new faces
-Adboards

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions (I prefer EvoWeb).Thank you everybody and please let me know if you would like links to any of the patches that I listed or videos featuring how they look like. Thank you.

What patches do you use for crowd chants, goal chants? I assume they work on online as well?

After a couple of years of buying both PES and FIFA and ending up playing FIFA, after playing both PES feels the better and looks the better game.

I am just currently getting the hang of the new editing stuff on the PC, things like sliders and file lists.

Does anyone know if anyone has brought out something that stops opposition forwards tightly marking your defenders on goal kicks? It's crazy and done with such angression you are forced to do goal kicks rather than play the ball out of the defeence

You can ask your players to go up higher (button press displayed in top right corner) and/or manually control a defender (point your right stick to a defender and click), move him around then press pass. Correct me if i am wrong.

Last edited:
I tried and it doesnt allow for 100% authentic details like some of these kit makers make them using photoshop or whatever image editing programs...i was waiting for pesuniverse to release it on their latest v4 option file but they failed to do so...if anyone can help id be willing to pay if necessary..just want to enjoy an authentic experience when playing ml mode...much love to the community :)

Back
Top Bottom