PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

I´m playing ML on PC with follwoing settings & mods:

Evo Switcher, GFX MOD 2.0 (great work @Chuny), Inca´s gameplay patch (great work @incas36 ) (forgot which dt18 though....i guess the 2nd one before alfa), PTE Patch, modified broadcast cam.

Full Manual, professional, 15 mins, game speed: don´t know but slower....it´s adjusted by Evo Switcher....so can´t say what value it is).

I´m having a lot of fun in ML. I don´t think that those mods - specially the gameplay one - completely eliminate the scripting and the fact that low teams play like Barca, but they reduce it quite a lot.
At least I´m still enjoying ML very much so far.

I got beaten by big teams like Liverpool, Man City, ManU, but could beat lower teams.
Don´t wanna make a finalized statement though, as this could be coincidence.
I need to play much more.

Heavy AI scripting normally makes me wanna stop playing ML, but this year it didn´t happen in such an extreme way...yet. I have to add, that at the moment I don´t play very often....only like.....5 hours max a week.
I always continue ML with a fresh mind and quite a couple of days break, so everyone´s feeling must be individual.

I really do enjoy it...the latest KONAMI patch along with above settings....haven´t had so much fun with a footie game in a long time!

Would love to see more full-match videos of the gameplay patch that people are saying makes the game 10x better - @gabe.paul.logan uploaded one the other day (thank you), would love to see more.

I can't play the game on console any more, as I said in the comparison thread last night:

I've kept going back to PES 2019 (by which I mean, a game a night) because of the challenge - it gives me the old PES feeling, and I don't mean a romanticised one, I mean the feeling of "I swear I'll beat this f#$king AI in a minute, and when I do it'll feel great".

But after trying to become invested in PES, as Newcastle, I bought a couple of brilliant wing-backs (using all my transfer budget) before the window closed. Newcastle's current players in those positions are terrible, and I want to build from the wing.

So I bought Semedo from Barcelona, and Mendy from Lyon. World class players. Both for £10m each. Beforehand, every time I was trying to get through-balls down the wing, the players just weren't fast enough to get away from the opposition full-backs.

To my horror, the new players with 80-90 speed attributes, run at the same speed as the previous players (despite the attribute differences), and feel exactly the same.

It just makes absolutely no difference - every player I control and every player I come up against is the same, and games are governed by the "team spirit" and difficulty level. Nothing else.

But I'm sad enough that I'd buy a capable PC if it genuinely made the game enjoyable.

By the way, if the game had sliders, the game could potentially have this patch's gameplay changes across all formats (and without having to "hack" anything). It boggles my mind that anyone can realistically be against sliders, when it's clear that changing variables can make the game so much better.

Would love to see more full-match videos of the gameplay patch that people are saying makes the game 10x better - @gabe.paul.logan uploaded one the other day (thank you), would love to see more.

I can't play the game on console any more, as I said in the comparison thread last night:

But I'm sad enough that I'd buy a capable PC if it genuinely made the game enjoyable.

By the way, if the game had sliders, the game could potentially have this patch's gameplay changes across all formats (and without having to "hack" anything). It boggles my mind that anyone can realistically be against sliders, when it's clear that changing variables can make the game so much better.

If the sliders are implemented as in Nba2k then I'm all-in. If they are implemented as in EA's Fifa, no thanks.

Oh really?
Don't you know the world we live in?

upload_2018-11-22_8-20-37.png

Oh really?
Don't you know the world we live in?
Yeah, I've seen similar responses plenty of times. But I don't see how on earth someone could hold the opinion that Inca's gameplay patch is great, but sliders are evil. The patch just alters variables in the same way that a set of sliders would, the game isn't being re-coded... They're the same thing.

Yeah, I've seen similar responses plenty of times. But I don't see how on earth someone could hold the opinion that Inca's gameplay patch is great, but sliders are evil. The patch just alters variables in the same way that a set of sliders would, the game isn't being re-coded... They're the same thing.

Narrow-minded fucks.

Yes because it will be 100% copy FIFA in this department. Pes should create something new, different not only copy FIFA like did with Myclub to copy Ultimate Team.
You're arguing against modifying gameplay without the need for patches (and a PC) because FIFA did it first? That's the reason? Are you serious? That's so childish! Should PES never have broadcast-style scoreboards because FIFA have them? Should PES remove the Premier League because it's licensed in FIFA?

If you accept a community member's gameplay patch but reject sliders, it's like saying you hate tomato sauce but love ketchup. They're the same thing and if you think one is great, you automatically like the other because they're the same thing (a series of variables tweaked by the community for your benefit that you don't have to tweak if you like the game as-is).

As for sliders we already have one for game speed. Dont see why we couldnt go any further.
I understand its a design choice but i would also love to see more. You could even more balance out the offline pay against cpu and shut us offline players up forever probably.

Someone with a lot of followers should start a poll by replying to officialpes.

I try to record more, probably post it in Incas thread and mention you there to get the notification. I will record and upload the very next one, as i dont want to fool you with every game is perfect as not of course. But even if Inca's mod could solve anything (+ you can have all the mods on pc you want) not sure if buying a pc worth it for one game only. Probably it depends on your wallet of course.

I've made this mistake following PES 2013 - its been an expensive lesson in understanding game devs and their priority for profit maximisation rather than delivering a quality product.

Forums like this have kept me informed enough and now its plain to see that PES is false/fake.

chiefrocka's post above shows me he's done what i'd have done a year ago - putting a lot of effort to make the game the game he wants and STILL it doesn't play/feel 100% right.

this year i know if i get PC version i'm then going to be invested in a headache with BS patches that either allow or don;t allow me to play online, then you have to update that patch cos konami put out an update. Oh yeah - and also because save files don't sync on steam you can't continue a league on multiple PCs.

I heard on twitter that they're renaming PES to POP - pile of poo

I won't be preordering POP 2020

You're arguing against modifying gameplay without the need for patches (and a PC) because FIFA did it first? That's the reason? Are you serious? That's so childish! Should PES never have broadcast-style scoreboards because FIFA have them? Should PES remove the Premier League because it's licensed in FIFA?

If you accept a community member's gameplay patch but reject sliders, it's like saying you hate tomato sauce but love ketchup. They're the same thing and if you think one is great, you automatically like the other because they're the same thing (a series of variables tweaked by the community for your benefit that you don't have to tweak if you like the game as-is).

I told you.
It's the world we live in.

Last edited:

Some examples using incas gameplay, evoswitcher, pesgalaxy. Top player diff 13 mins. Not sure if its 10x better though

I didn’t say not make sliders because FIFA did it first. I said why Pes has to make it because FIFA has it. In my opinion Pes doesn’t need it. Its childish that you don’t accept different opinion than yours! Yes in my opinion Pes can be great without sliders! The last patch showed it clearly. For me patch game in content department is something different than patch gameplay by sliders. Fifa fans who like Pes in the past like You want it but it doesnt mean that i want it too. I like Fifa too and play this game. I play Pes too as well. Dont need two similar football games. I want two different games with different modes and look for football in general. Can you accept it?

Last edited:
Usually I don't pump my opponents but I wanted to see if you can get a higher rate than 9, and I must say I am hugely disappointed! What else do you have to do for a 9.5 or 10?!
im2ukn.jpg
e7yt0x.jpg
2earnev.jpg
Power of modding!!!! Please try again yor experiment using THIS dt18 dt18_x64.rar
You''le very surprised for results!!!!!

The patch hasn't fixed AI low crossing, There are still no injuries, penalties or enough fouls, Shots are all identical,Scripting is rife and wing play is too easy. The game is just a better looking PES 2018.

If it wasn't for the community this game wouldn't exist, Konami need to be more transparent and stop misleading us, We're running around 11 or 12 plugins/Lua files just to get that basic game to an acceptable level!

At least remove thee broadcast zoom or fix the replay camera so that it goes higher like PES of old, Do something to give us hope.

I didn’t say not make sliders because FIFA did it first. I said why Pes has to make it because FIFA has it. In my opinion Pes doesn’t need it. Its childish that you don’t accept different opinion than yours! Yes in my opinion Pes can be great without sliders! The last patch showed it clearly. For me patch game in content department is something different than patch gameplay by sliders. Fifa fans who like Pes in the past like You want it but it doesnt mean that i want it too. I like Fifa too and play this game. I play Pes too as well. Dont need two similar football games. I want two different games with different modes and look for football in general. Can you accept it?

If they did add sliders, you wouldn't need to touch them...just leave them as is and there would be no impact to the game you want. It's a bit narrow minded to think that if they implemented something to give people the option of how the game plays, that wouldn't be good for everyone.

I use the default camera view to play PES, doesn't mean I don't appreciate the fact there's an option to change it for other people who might prefer something different.

If they did add sliders, you wouldn't need to touch them...just leave them as is and there would be no impact to the game you want. It's a bit narrow minded to think that if they implemented something to give people the option of how the game plays, that wouldn't be good for everyone.

I use the default camera view to play PES, doesn't mean I don't appreciate the fact there's an option to change it for other people who might prefer something different.

Bravo

i
The patch hasn't fixed AI low crossing, There are still no injuries, penalties or enough fouls, Shots are all identical,Scripting is rife and wing play is too easy. The game is just a better looking PES 2018.

If it wasn't for the community this game wouldn't exist, Konami need to be more transparent and stop misleading us, We're running around 11 or 12 plugins/Lua files just to get that basic game to an acceptable level!

At least remove thee broadcast zoom or fix the replay camera so that it goes higher like PES of old, Do something to give us hope.

How do you want them to fix ai low cross.. what has not been fixed ? It feels to me it is not as stupid as pre-patch. Quite qood tbh.

I think it'd be better if you try it without anyone telling you.
To avoid any possible placebo effect.
Ok trying it now, will feedback.

Edit:

After copying the file I can't play online anymore. Tried three matches in a row, connection lost after the first pass with unforseen circumstances. @incas36

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom