PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Can anyone please explain to me how exactly we're supposed to update the game? It keeps telling me I need to update it, but despite having the game being given the ability to connect in settings it refuses to acknowledge in game that I'm letting it go online to get the update. I do not have the game in my firewall. What are you supposed to do?
Steam downloads the updates. There is probably something wrong with your DpFileList.bin.

Steam downloads the updates. There is probably something wrong with your DpFileList.bin.
Well it's modified with DpFileList generator for the Multiverse mod. Is that the problem? Then how do people update their game and keep mods like Multiverse?

Most likely something went wrong when generating DpFileList.bin, clean it up and add the CPKs one by one.
Ok. So I get the game full updated, and THEN I can use Multiverse or PTE, and THEN I can add EvoSwitch but I should turn off internet connection after that?

Something incredible just happened... i just got a penalty !

Of course i missed it
20181016003045-1.jpg

Ok. So I get the game full updated, and THEN I can use Multiverse or PTE, and THEN I can add EvoSwitch but I should turn off internet connection after that?
Ok, but how do I actually update? I don't understand, is there a button somewhere? I'm getting this "Your version of Pro Evolution Soccer is out of date" message whenever I start but the game never updates??

Ok, but how do I actually update? I don't understand, is there a button somewhere? I'm getting this "Your version of Pro Evolution Soccer is out of date" message whenever I start but the game never updates??
I think being updated means both your datapack and exe version is correct.

@majuh is right. There must be something wrong with the dpfilelist.
This happened to me one time when the 4 official datapack files on the dpfilelist is not in order.
It should be in order: dt80_100E_x64, 101E, 102E then 103E.

I've experienced the issue you've encountered because I accidentally switched the order of 103E and 102E in the Dpfilelist.

Last edited:
Guys, which connection level you are using while playing online? I keep wondering which one is most restrictive (1 or 5?)

ncountered because I accidentally switched the order of 103E and 102E in the Dpfilelist.
Ohhh... really. Interesting. Ok. But I haven't put them out of order. Weird. Like right now, I can't get the stadiums to load no matter what I do. They just don't show up in the game.

Ohhh... really. Interesting. Ok. But I haven't put them out of order. Weird. Like right now, I can't get the stadiums to load no matter what I do. They just don't show up in the game.
What do you mean, you can't load the stadiums? All stadiums?What stadiums?

Sorry, never mind, I changed the subject inadvertently. I meant in the Multiverse mod. There are extra stadiums and they won't load. Never mind, different issue.
I see. There are some stadiums that doesn't show up with "live updates ON" or they doesn't show up because they are not compatible with stadium list inside the game's CPKs.

Also, there are some mods that are only fully compatible with older datapacks but might not be compatible with newer datapacks, that might cause "out of date" issues. So even if the "official datapacks" are in order in dpfilelist, the mods might overwrite the latest "official datapack" with an older version of some files inside the datapack. This will make the game think you're using an older datapack.

Just experienced this things a lot when I try to combine some MODS from different patch makers. Thought I'd share it as you might have the same issues. Anyways, Hope you'll be able to resolve your issues.:)

Last edited:
Sorry to to bring this up again but has anyone found a permanent solution to gameplay micro-stutter? Having to manually change the amount of CPU cores the game uses every time I launch the game has become intolerable. I've tried various CPU affinity programs but the micro-stutter only stops if CPU affinity is set manually.

Can someone please help?

I've got Klopp as a coach in MyClub, and today I played against another guy with Klopp and surprisingly he had an AMF?!

I tried to move my CMFs but it doesn't let me change their roles to AMF just DMF?

Also when I go to gameplay it doesn't let me change the attacking or defending formation at all....when I am doing the lineups I can switch between the 3 formations but in gameplay I can only modify the standard done.

* I've updated the post with an image, also note the 4-2-1-3 tactics instead of 4-3-3, any bright mind on how is that doable?

Cheers!

He was using an assistant manager. There can be different versions of the same coach, but I've never seen 4-2-1-3 Klopp. So he inserted another manager that he has in MyClub in his tactical plan.

Just experienced this things a lot when I try to combine some MODS from different patch makers. Thought I'd share it as you might have the same issues. Anyways, Hope you'll be able to resolve your issues.:)
Yeah, thanks for the info! I don't think this is a datapack thing because most individual adboard, kit logos, etc mod makers aren't affected by that and I definitely don't have the live update on. I really can't understand why these stadiums aren't loading. I just wish there was a way to know whether a mod like Multiverse, PTE, Galaxy, etc woreked with things like EvoSwitcher which appear to be the best of the "switcher" type add-ons. It appears the mod packs don't focus too much until later in the year on graphics elements which is what I love about EvoSwitcher. It adds stuff now that you can use with your existing squads files.

For you probably, for them it is to expand new market which is normal and hopefully attract more revenue.
With the quality of presentation of leagues like Russian, Chilean and AFC I doubt it would attract anyone! no variety of stadiums for these leagues, random stats, dumb players appearances, monkey-made player faces, copy-paste players' body appearances and just random formations and rosters!. The only playable leagues maybe only Premier league, Liga 1 and Serie A. All others are just trash (in the game of course). If I am Russian or Danish I would not accept that work!

Monaco stadium in eh? Afternoon returning? Maybe i'll get the game right after halloween and not december then. :)

Have the Turkish league kits been updated in previous updates yet, since i see nothing on it in 2.0 press release?

I don't know, I'm somehow afraid that the patch would not cause more bad than good, knowing KONAMI, there could be something unpredictably wrong in other gameplay areas. Playing on PC even now it's a hell of a game, really don't want to lose this. Hope I'm wrong.

I don't know, I'm somehow afraid that the patch would not cause more bad than good, knowing KONAMI, there could be something unpredictably wrong in other gameplay areas. Playing on PC even now it's a hell of a game, really don't want to lose this. Hope I'm wrong.
I'm a bit torn between the game we have now with @incas36's mod which is perfectly fine or waiting for Konami's fix and having a game that ends up in worse condition than it's in now. Not sure what to do yet. Logic says, "if it works now, why wait for the official fix?" I don't play online, so I'm not affected by needing to be connected but I understand that for most people, the update is crucial to being able to play online.

Last edited:
A lot of Celtic fans bought PES on the back of the Clubs Partnership with Konami, they even did an event at Celtic Park with the much vaunted Celtic Park and sqaud scans in the game. Then came the news the Stadium would be released later in a DLC, annoying but ok we'll wait for this DLC, so Konami announce the DLC for 25th Oct and what do you know, no Celtic Park and no players scans in the DLC. So instead of working on Celtic Park and player scans for a PARTNER Club they spend it instead adding Thai and Chinese leagues to the game a kick in the face to all the fans that bought this game BECAUSE Celtic Park and scanned players would be in the game. I see they took time to add Monaco FCs stadium in the DLC.

Then came the news the Stadium would be released later in a DLC, annoying but ok we'll wait for this DLC, so Konami announce the DLC for 25th Oct and what do you know, no Celtic Park and no players scans in the DLC.
I think they still have to release Ibrox aswell?

"Scottish" DLC 3.0 incoming (maybe before Christmas, or at least hopefully)? Seeing that the DLC 2.0 is somehow "Asian", it may aswell be...

My player just got an elbow in the face!

I didn't realise this was part of the game. Scroll to 20:09 on the video.

Nice touch Konami!

Back
Top Bottom