PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

That camera angle is seriously great. I love it.
A problem (one of many) with PES is that I cant get on with any camera angles. Love the broadcast but its to close and then flips to funny angles when in certain places.
But the gameplay on the above.......looks horrible. So many issues with it but I cant be bothered to list them.

On PC you can disable that zoom in and you can modify the camera any way you want. More or less angle, more or less height, more or less zoom, tracking speed, etc.

Just passing by an old time PES player and infrequent modder. Shooting efficiency for the AI, the odd decisions the AI does for defenders for both teams and the lack of any midfield struggle not to mention hardly any players standing still or walking as you would see in a real game to preserve their stamina. It's not ice hockey. I would have thought twelve years ago when delighting in PES6 (which also had plenty of limitations) that by now with the increase in processing power and graphics engines PES would be getting closer at recreating what is admittedly a complex game with numerous variables. I have not seen that progress.

It's a shame really and with my other family commitments, work and hobbies I cannot see myself ever coming back to PES although having a young nephew I would very much like too. Roped more into Fortnite now when I have any time to sit in front of the PC to play games.

Just passing by an old time PES player and infrequent modder. Shooting efficiency for the AI, the odd decisions the AI does for defenders for both teams and the lack of any midfield struggle not to mention hardly any players standing still or walking as you would see in a real game to preserve their stamina. It's not ice hockey. I would have thought twelve years ago when delighting in PES6 (which also had plenty of limitations) that by now with the increase in processing power and graphics engines PES would be getting closer at recreating what is admittedly a complex game with numerous variables. I have not seen that progress.

It's a shame really and with my other family commitments, work and hobbies I cannot see myself ever coming back to PES although having a young nephew I would very much like too. Roped more into Fortnite now when I have any time to sit in front of the PC to play games.

I agree.
Somehow Konami/PES still go through the development of their game as they did 20 years ago.
I understand that they want to keep PES simple, easy to pick up and play and I'm OK with that, but there are some key elements still missing. I tried to play PES again this week, after 2 weeks of total abandonment, and the issue are so in your face, so loud and clear, that I cannot think of a reason why the game has been so stagnant for the last 5 years.

When was the last time they introduced a new type of move (NOT talking about the skill moves with the tricks stick)? Like a new type of shot or pass or feint performed in a certain way by the human (NOT decided randomly by the game)?.

Everything feel so structured and pre-determined that by the time you played 50 games, you've seen all the moves, and been through every possible combination and situation the game has to offer.

That's why, in my opinion, PES always feels great the first 10 games you play when the demo comes out.

Great camera view. Any link to nesa tool? And what's your adjustments? Can i use it with My Club?
I replied here as I don't want to hijack the other thread with PC stuff.:))
Here's my Nesa Cam:

You need to use Fanview camera in-game. There's 5 profiles with slight variation but the screenshot I posted in the other thread is F2.
I use F2 most of the time but when I wanted to get a little closer to the action, I use F1(more zoomed-in) or F5(with slightly lower camera height).
Yes, the camera works for my club.

Last edited:
Why isn't the PESGalaxy team working on a patch this year?

I´m checking their forum daily, but I guess it´ll take until end of October.

Before that patch I never wanted to start an ML.
But PTE Patch along with EvoSwitcher is also good, so I used that and play with Stoke City...trying to get them promoted.

I use the modified broadcast cam, but lowered the angle until it´s okay for manual passing.

I replied here as I don't want to hijack the other thread with PC stuff.:))
Here's my Nesa Cam:

You need to use Fanview camera in-game. There's 5 profiles with slight variation but the screenshot I posted in the other thread is F2.
I use F2 most of the time but when I wanted to get a little closer to the action, I use F1(more zoomed-in) or F5(with slightly lower camera height).
Yes, the camera works for my club.

Thanks m8.

So how it works? Just put the files in PES 2019 installation folder?

Thanks m8.

So how it works? Just put the files in PES 2019 installation folder?
Yes, Just put the files in the PES2019 installation folder, and run nesa24.exe. You can run Nesa24.exe even if you're already in the game.
Then just press F1 to F5 to use the different profiles.

That camera angle is seriously great. I love it.
A problem (one of many) with PES is that I cant get on with any camera angles. Love the broadcast but its to close and then flips to funny angles when in certain places.
But the gameplay on the above.......looks horrible. So many issues with it but I cant be bothered to list them.

I'm always hesitant to use anything outside the game which modifies the speed. Always seems to break some type of coding.

You could see from the goal from Hazard, its as if the game was in slow motion. But its amazing people are reacting to the gameplay when hes showcasing experimental mods.

His latest master league has some quality action and gameplay.

I have 2k 144hz monitor. Is it worth connecting to TV 4k 60hz Just for hdr?
I wanted to test hdr. How to set it up btw? Do I need to do something in windows and nvidia drivers?

They are working on it, it's just taking longer this year.
I´m checking their forum daily, but I guess it´ll take until end of October.

Before that patch I never wanted to start an ML.
But PTE Patch along with EvoSwitcher is also good, so I used that and play with Stoke City...trying to get them promoted.

I use the modified broadcast cam, but lowered the angle until it´s okay for manual passing.
I see.
I asked because I saw zero news on their social media.

I have 2k 144hz monitor. Is it worth connecting to TV 4k 60hz Just for hdr?
I wanted to test hdr. How to set it up btw? Do I need to do something in windows and nvidia drivers?

What kind of tv is it? Samsung 2018 can do 120 hz at 1440, Plus they have freesync. HDR on the PC is hit and miss. Mine didn't work properly until this week, Looked washed out but been messing with running an nVidia and Amd cards at the same time to get free sync and for some unknown reason its working properly. The hdr. Got the freesync running with the two cards, nice and smooth, no vsync but it blacks out for a second or two every couple of mins

Just saw this video from TTB:

Unbelievable graphics. Looks absolutely amazing.

Honestly, I think the gameplay looks pretty bad - loads of first-time stuff from the AI, and the old low-cross goals. But graphically, it's something else.

Everything is pink-purple in that vid. I dont fancy the colour changes. True that human eye is very sensitive to colours tho.

Everything is pink-purple in that vid. I dont fancy the colour changes. True that human eye is very sensitive to colours tho.

2-jpg.5964

MyClub is one big lie and manipulation. After every update, the game becomes more unplayable for how are not invest, buy coins with real money. If you pay you will win, Nomather are you good or not. if you not good but you buy coins, the game will make everything you to win. I'm pissed how that " team spirits " mean nothing because I do not buy coins, I will NEVER do it and always when I play vs a player who buys coins my players always feel like idiots and makes everything to screw me. VS AI games are different, but if you play vs humans, players that they buy coins with real money, you are fucked. The game is made to force you to play MyClub and spend money.

Last edited:
Is that possible to add flares in stadium to get more ambiance ?
I think they are already in game for South America team no ? Anyone can make it work in a mod for every team ?

Let me know :)

Is that possible to add flares in stadium to get more ambiance ?
I think they are already in game for South America team no ? Anyone can make it work in a mod for every team ?

Let me know :)

There is a way manually, but it would take you forever for every team.

RIP Peter Brackley.

Thank you for your answer
How can we do it manually ?

Open dt30, then open one of the stadium files stxxx.cpk you want to modify, look for folder "effect" inside stxxx.cpk. Inside effect folder there's effect_config files, eg effect_st016_df.fpk, effect_st016_dr.fpk etc for day fine, day snow, etc, different time and weathers. Extract some of those fpk and inside there are effect_config.xml files which include data for that stadium and weather, and which we edit to have the flares or other things in stadium during game(you can also disable rain and snow this way, or enable).
When you're done editing, put xml back into fpk and make folder path Asset\model\bg\stxxx\effect\#Win and put the edited fpk inside and build a cpk. Of course it would be a bit faster if stadium server existed for PES 18/19 like it exists for PES 17 because this also works for PES 14-17, but it doesn't, so you'll have to bother with cpk's. And as it's also based on stadium and weather/time conditions, it'll look the same on day fine san siro whoever plays there. Unless like i said we have some "server" in the future to relink per club etc.

The above part with files may sound complicated but it isn't, much longer is the part where you manually have to add each flare, smoke bomb, strobo, confetti or text. :D There is probably a way to add scarfs, waving flags and choreography for full atmosphere too(they are in south american leagues and CL/EL cutscenes), but they are inside dt12 cutscene files which are .gani and i don't know how to open them. (Unless they are somewhere else too).

In short, you have to find the exact x,y,z coordinates in stadium where you want to place each flare, and you can also pick it's color and size, it's life, it's speed, etc(strobo is fast, smoke bomb is slow for an example). Theoretically you can make one large smoke bomb to cover the entire stadium side, or you can add 200 of them of smaller size and they do the same trick of covering the entire stadium(if that's what you want to do, options are unlimited). You can even place flares on the pitch, but it'll hurt your playing visibility.

Anyway, i may write a little guide on stadium atmosphere when i get PES 19 around december if anyone is interested, someone might find it useful for creating a patch, or just for clubs they are playing with in exhibition or cup or master league.

Can anyone please explain to me how exactly we're supposed to update the game? It keeps telling me I need to update it, but despite having the game being given the ability to connect in settings it refuses to acknowledge in game that I'm letting it go online to get the update. I do not have the game in my firewall. What are you supposed to do?

Back
Top Bottom