PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hi,
I have a major problem ! From some time I have big stuttering issue during the game. I reinstalled it but without success. Do you know what could happened ???

Hi,
I have a major problem ! From some time I have big stuttering issue during the game. I reinstalled it but without success. Do you know what could happened ???
You need to search a little more here, this has been talked about at great length. For starters, you can switch the game to 30fps. After that you'll have to search your own answers and see how your GPU specs are compared to what the game wants.

Have you noticed that stamina runs out much quicker in MyClub, and the players are recovering slower after the games? I've just noticed this over the past couple of days.....if we take Messi for example, currently after a game his stamina is about 75% to 80% when I am pretty sure that until last week you could barely see 5%-10% loss after one full game played?

What’s up with this online “Failed to connect with opponent” message over and over again?? Been sitting here trying to have a game over an hour:CONFUSE:

What’s up with this online “Failed to connect with opponent” message over and over again?? Been sitting here trying to have a game over an hour:CONFUSE:
When that error happens, I just close and re-open the game.
Works for me all the time, when I'm having that issue.

When that error happens, I just close and re-open the game.
Works for me all the time, when I'm having that issue.

Interesting. I’ll try that. Hope they’ll fix it during the maintenance going on right now so we don’t have to do all that.

Interesting. I’ll try that. Hope they’ll fix it during the maintenance going on right now so we don’t have to do all that.
On Pes2018, I've experienced this "failed to connect with opponent" all the time. I can't play online because of this.
Then, I just opened all the ports in my modem/router. Then I'm able to play online and only experience this "fail to connect error" occasionally. When it does, I just restarts the game.

Can someone please help?

I've got Klopp as a coach in MyClub, and today I played against another guy with Klopp and surprisingly he had an AMF?!

I tried to move my CMFs but it doesn't let me change their roles to AMF just DMF?

Also when I go to gameplay it doesn't let me change the attacking or defending formation at all....when I am doing the lineups I can switch between the 3 formations but in gameplay I can only modify the standard done.
166hutc.jpg

* I've updated the post with an image, also note the 4-2-1-3 tactics instead of 4-3-3, any bright mind on how is that doable?

Cheers!

Last edited:
On Pes2018, I've experienced this "failed to connect with opponent" all the time. I can't play online because of this.
Then, I just opened all the ports in my modem/router. Then I'm able to play online and only experience this "fail to connect error" occasionally. When it does, I just restarts the game.

Never had a problem till 19. Strange. I’ll be doing some testing. I’m hoping something either on my end or their’s will get fixed cause this is outrageous:RANT:

Can someone please help?

I've got Klopp as a coach in MyClub, and today I played against another guy with Klopp and surprisingly he had an AMF?!

I tried to move my CMFs but it doesn't let me change their roles to AMF just DMF?

Also when I go to gameplay it doesn't let me change the attacking or defending formation at all....when I am doing the lineups I can switch between the 3 formations but in gameplay I can only modify the standard done.
166hutc.jpg

* I've updated the post with an image, also note the 4-2-1-3 tactics instead of 4-3-3, any bright mind on how is that doable?

Cheers!

I can answer your first question about the manager. There are different versions of the same manager. I think they update the managers list 3 times a day. So keep an eye on that list and you’ll find the one to your taste.

I can answer your first question about the manager. There are different versions of the same manager. I think they update the managers list 3 times a day. So keep an eye on that list and you’ll find the one to your taste.
Ah reaaaally? Man that's so cheeky, no idea there are multiple versions of the same manager! Will definitely keep an eye out thanks for letting me know.

Hi,

GF experience overlay: off
Nvidia vsync: on
DNS (render settings): on

It helped me with 4k res TV

How on earth can we (PC) play PES LEAGUE? FFS, PS4 players are playing already.

edit:
pls guys, upvote for visibility
hcb6mrj68mq11.jpg

Last edited:
I won't justify violence or verbal aggressions. But don't expect sympathy from people who feel ripped off OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

"Don't buy the game then" I hear you saying. But then next year they show you a few trailers, the talk about how the game has changed, they pay some people off to disguise and get in communities to say they played the game and "THE KING IS BACK", then the Demo comes out and it's good, so you expect the full game to be even better. But then the full game comes out, you buy it, and it's worse than the demo and it's broken everywhere else too.
So it's not the consumer's fault. It's the company's. One of the worst companies I've ever gave money to.
I told you not to give them your money.:LOL:

Guys,

I've been away from PES for the last three weeks, now back and wanted to ask you: what OF are you using for PC? I had CYPES one, but is there anything else already created that is worth getting? I know ones like pesuniverse are paid, are these at least good?

Or are you playing with patches, like PTE?

Guys,
I've been away from PES for the last three weeks, now back and wanted to ask you: what OF are you using for PC? I had CYPES one, but is there anything else already created that is worth getting? I know ones like pesuniverse are paid, are these at least good?
Or are you playing with patches, like PTE?
You're unlikely to get an answer for this because personal opinions about option files and patches and mods, etc tend to get avoided on forums because they become contentious. But I can tell you that at this point, everybody is waiting for the patch that Konami is releasing at the end of October that supposedly will fix things. As far as I'm concerned, @incas36 's patch does more than enough for me. In fact, I'm afraid of even letting the game connect anymore now because in my experience, the more games patch things, the more they break. And I don't wanna start my football seasons in November for crying out loud, so I'd rather just start now with any one of the mods that is most accurate. The bottom line is that right now nobody is picking one patch or the other because of this late October Konami fix. I don't play online ever so I don't have to worry about online fixes or blocking my online connection, etc. But I know a lot of people want the game working perfectly online before they start playing.

I personally like Multiverse because it's complete and well assembled but also thrown together with DP File List Generator so you can always add things later if you want to. I like PTE patch but I feel like I don't really have control over what it mods so I can modify it myself. And they sort of move at their own pace development-wise which is great, but it means they don't dive all the way into their mods until later on in the year. Well there you go, I didn't mean to give some options, but I just did. :LOL:

Last edited:
So yesterday I bought PES2019 and you guys weren't kidding. What a heap of aids, jesus christ.

Every AI attack is the same.
The AI only have 3 chances per game and they score from almost every single attempt.
I can't win any defensive headers.
63 rated AI goalkeepers who have pinpoint long pass accuracy.
63 rated AI goalkeepers who are better than 3 Courtois' combined.
Catch up bug
Horribly noticable scripting

AND THIS WAS ON PROFESSIONAL JESUS

This game is a turd.

Different times of day and hours.
The dynamic lighting we were promised for PES 2019 but we didn't get due to whatever reasons.

DpD789eX4AElMqo.jpg

DpD78-YWsAA0Ehs.jpg

https://cgworld.jp/feature/201810-cedec-05we2019-2.html

So, after reading that article/interview, I think I finally get why the so called Dynamic Lighting wasn't there in PES 2019 like we expected.
Apparently, when playing at certain hours, the sun light and shadows made it very difficult to play in some of the stadiums, for example playing at 16:00hs the contrast was too much. And since they have about 40 stadiums in the game, they had to work on about 200 patterns for the different times of day (morning, noon, evening, night, and the changes betrrween them). So they decided to leave it as a cosmetic event for some stadiums at half time, while they sort it out for next version.

See? If they had explained this back on July, it would have been so different.

Last edited:
In short, they were lazy to do it this year and will rather do it last minute for PES 2020(if that).

Hmm, i wish we could unlock that debug mode somehow...maybe it might be possible with sider.

Just a personal opinion of course, but I'm a purist about details and I absolutely can't stand any game that tries to mimic real life sun and daylight patterns. It's infuriating and impedes you playing the game properly. Nothing about it makes sense from a scientific perspective. Seeing shadows and light patterns on a two dimensional plane via a broadcast is NOT the same as being in a place where the shadows shift. Your eye's aperture is much more capable of adjusting to give you the right "exposure". So while it's cool that it looks like a real broadcast and real sun and shade, it's also infuriating because often, as in MLB The Show, the game's own lighting aperture effect doesn't know what to expose correctly for and you get the fades to and from dark that look very much like TV but impede you playing the game well. There is nothing I hate more in sports games than the very realistic but annoying task of pitching or hitting from light into shadow in MLB The Show.

Ultimately, do you think every sports league in the world wouldn't make games play under perfectly lit conditions at all times if they could? Of course they would. But that would come at an enormous electricity cost, and the sun is the sun, what are you gonna do?

Just saw this video from TTB:

Unbelievable graphics. Looks absolutely amazing.

Honestly, I think the gameplay looks pretty bad - loads of first-time stuff from the AI, and the old low-cross goals. But graphically, it's something else.

That camera angle is seriously great. I love it.
A problem (one of many) with PES is that I cant get on with any camera angles. Love the broadcast but its to close and then flips to funny angles when in certain places.
But the gameplay on the above.......looks horrible. So many issues with it but I cant be bothered to list them.

Back
Top Bottom