PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

I missed it sorry I will try. I have also on Camp Nou, You had only on Veltins? It is the first time since many years that i have fun playing against human opponent online, especially manual vs manual

I set it to 4K Resolution yesterday even though my monitor is meant for 1440@144hz and even though cinematics look kinda choppy, gameplay is totally smooth. Need to find the right setting for the cutscenes though.
Anyways, I really like the graphics. Look like there's more volume in the lighting. At night too. Like, there's actually depth. Turfs are the best I have seen in a football game, even modded ones.

I will try to run this on my TV which is native 4K with HDR and see how looks and runs there.

Is there any way or tool to select which screen a game/app runs in?.
Since I have my PC connected via HDMI to my 4K, I would like PES to run in the second screen (4K TV), leaving the PC monitor free to do other stuff.

Like, run PES 2019 demo in > LG TV (secondary screen).

i play on monitor + 4K LG TV, always switching to TV only before playing, that works the best for me.

Tried it still crash, it crash while starting the game and it shows black screen for like 30 seconds before crashing. I'm doubtful konami would provide a fix for it so i guess some of you guys might have a solution for it.

additional AV soft? try turning off
x360 pad?
also delete it before running
- Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 DEMO
- Program Files (x86)\Steam\appcache (there is a chance that you gonna need to delete it every time before starting game lol)

Last edited:
For the corruption in shadows in Veltins Arena, I solved it with creating a new nvidia profile in nvidia inspector (I used 1080ti) (mostly stock profile, just forced anisotropic filtering to 16x and high quality texture filtering) and disabled Ansel.
Try that guys.

I need some help guys . My specs are 1050 ti , i7 7700 k , 8 gb ram and I cannot run this demo smooth ! Tried @Chuny settings and it worked but atm with those settings i still exp fps lose ! Tried windowed mode and it same thing ! Any ideas to improve that ? Btw it is with low FPS even on lower res , lower details there is no difference if it is high or low effects atm... Can it be that my specs are not enough for this game ?

1050ti is weak for this game (demo). It's a shame that you combine a power house of a CPU like the 7700K with a weak graphics card. Think about 1070 or 1070ti.

I set it to 4K Resolution yesterday even though my monitor is meant for 1440@144hz and even though cinematics look kinda choppy, gameplay is totally smooth. Need to find the right setting for the cutscenes though.
Anyways, I really like the graphics. Look like there's more volume in the lighting. At night too. Like, there's actually depth. Turfs are the best I have seen in a football game, even modded ones.

I will try to run this on my TV which is native 4K with HDR and see how looks and runs there.

Is there any way or tool to select which screen a game/app runs in?.
Since I have my PC connected via HDMI to my 4K, I would like PES to run in the second screen (4K TV), leaving the PC monitor free to do other stuff.

Like, run PES 2019 demo in > LG TV (secondary screen).

I have different opinion regarding the turf.. since i play 70-80 cm from a 24 inch monitor, it seems texture too sharp to emulate 3d-ish look during gameplay. When i move back a meter or more, it looks great, because of the subtle texture.

I now from some turf mod in 2018, some people may like this kinda texture looks. Still too sharp in my opinion.

Regarding the lighting, shadow. They looks refined than last year, but not sure what is so great about "enlighten" konami mentioning over and over.

Gameplay wise, better than 2018 as a whole. Just in many occassion middle field feels empty. I dunno is it because the cpu ai defensive always follow/guard our CF/LWF/RWF that stands in the half line.

I have different opinion regarding the turf.. since i play 70-80 cm from a 24 inch monitor, it seems texture too sharp to emulate 3d-ish look during gameplay. When i move back a meter or more, it looks great, because of the subtle texture.

I now from some turf mod in 2018, some people may like this kinda texture looks. Still too sharp in my opinion.

Regarding the lighting, shadow. They looks refined than last year, but not sure what is so great about "enlighten" konami mentioning over and over.

Gameplay wise, better than 2018 as a whole. Just in many occassion middle field feels empty. I dunno is it because the cpu ai defensive always follow/guard our CF/LWF/RWF that stands in the half line.

That's what I wanted to write about in previous posts as well, but didn't want to moan too much.

Turf looks great - but imo, when it's 3D (replays, cut-scenes) - it's look a bit TOO LONG. I mean leaves of grass are too long definitely. I know that KONAMI wanted to get the best possible 3D turf effect, but it looks like it wasn't cut for a month.

Plus that what Thespeedster84 wrote about turf during the gameplay - I think KONAMI also tried to leave a kind of "3D" turf effect even while gameplay, but it gives more over-sharped effect and annoys a bit, especially when you play to close to the monitor or play on zoomed camera either.

I too play at about an arm's distance away from a 27'' monitor. But I don't think it's too sharp at all.
Maybe it's a monitor thing? I think the near side of the screen (at the bottom) shows a sharper side of the grass while the middle and the furthest side of the screen (the top) shows smoother grass which I love.

I think the color palette (not just of the grass, but the whole game overall) is spot on this year. Vivid. Live colors.

Of course I would like to see some more personalization on turfs for different stadiums. But both Konami and EA are very lazy at this. They just design 8 turf styles and that's what they use for every stadium.

Wow, well then, after reading through the thread, I must have gotten really lucky. No problems whatsoever, glad to see the time extender released so quickly, and I'm fully enjoying the game, 12 min halves for now, top player, and oh my... FOULS! So good to average 6-7 or 8-5 every match, happy with the game so far but... I'm very afraid they'll mess it up big time in the full release.

Wow, well then, after reading through the thread, I must have gotten really lucky. No problems whatsoever, glad to see the time extender released so quickly, and I'm fully enjoying the game, 12 min halves for now, top player, and oh my... FOULS! So good to average 6-7 or 8-5 every match, happy with the game so far but... I'm very afraid they'll mess it up big time in the full release.

Good for you man.. The game was so smooth for me yesterday, but today suddenly start stuttering a lot, bummer. What's gonna mess it up is the scripting in master league, as always lol

Yea, in my case TV is connected through HDMI, monitor is through DVI and for windows it more or less means that HDMI device is nr 1

Yeah, I just learnt that games will only run through the primary screen. So if I want to run PES in my 4K TV, I have to set that one as 1, which sucks because my actual real #1 screen is my monitor. And I'd have to change most of the settings in NVidia Control Panel to play on my TV. Sucks-

So I think we can all agree I was right - The problems with the shadows come from Driver settings like VSync and Refresh Rate.
I think there was someone challenging me on that a few pages back.

So I think we can all agree I was right - The problems with the shadows come from Driver settings like VSync and Refresh Rate.
I think there was someone challenging me on that a few pages back.

it could be me brah :D

anyway, tried adaptive vsync yesterday - both stadiums, no bug.

Yeah, I was trying to find who it was but it seems a lot of posts got deleted. Weird.
Mod logs state no deleted posts in this thread over the last 48 hours...?

Scratch that, no posts have been deleted in here full-stop according to the records!

Back
Top Bottom