PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

My opinion for consoles is : do not touch rosters/managers in official full/semi/fifpro Leagues, but only in Fake League Teams PEU/PLA/PAS/PEA etc, cause live updates firstly and datapacks secondly revert the most job you do to default. There are some exceptions,or you can always do the import/export but it is painful and will mess your free agents pool after some time.There are also some routines, like players added from free agents to an "official" club revert to free agent pool after updates, but players removed from an original roster and added to a "fake" team, remain with the fake team after Live Update.

It is better to fully start editing rosters after the last Live Update in late May.You can always leave without LiveUpdates, but you will miss player like these and in the next DataPack you may be forced to apply Live Update.

something has clearly gone wrong with my updates. i have no gervinho and after applying updates to edit data i lost all my manual transfers and now higuain is at ac milan and morata still at chelsea

cant even uninstall/reinstall because i am not redoing manual transfers for 3rd time!
Have you applied the Live Update? And again who is the shirt-number #27 in your Parma?
From what you say it seems that you are 50% ok, cause if you had no Live Updates, Higuain should be in Juventus as he was in the first version of the database this year. Morata is correct he is still in Chelsea in the last LUpdate.

Team Spirit makes a difference to this though doesn't it? (Or maybe only on Superstar, perhaps it's permanent on Legend?)

As i just play league games with a low team in an edited league, i don´t mess around with team-spirit and line-up too much. But as i am among the weakest teams in that league, it is not surprising everybody wants to roll over me. But nice to hear this is depended on something, at least.

I'd truly love if some of us actually lived nearby. I want you guys to try PES on PC fully modded, with the gameplay tweaks and all the sparks and stuff. I swear you'd enjoy this game so much more.

And we'd have a great time while we're at it...

Always wondered when to find my invitation to the official "EvoWeb Christmas Party" in the postbox. A nice bar, one big table and beers all over the place would do the trick for me. Plenty of talks about past, present and future of PES will come easily.

As i expect you to be mostly British, my last trip to England was roundabout 15 years ago. It´s about time...

As i expect you to be mostly British, my last trip to England was roundabout 15 years ago. It´s about time...
I don't think that's the case actually, I'm in England and a few others are but I think most people posting here in the last few days are dotted around the globe! South America, Sweden, Germany, Greece, Ireland...

So an Evo-Web meet-up might be awkward...

I don't think that's the case actually, I'm in England and a few others are but I think most people posting here in the last few days are dotted around the globe! South America, Sweden, Germany, Greece, Ireland...

...and would be an easy job for KONAMI to have all of us in one place and blow us away with a single bomb.

...and would be an easy job for KONAMI to have all of us in one place and blow us away with a single bomb.
"Special delivery, you elite bastards."

giphy.gif

How we think an Evo-web meetup would be like
gaming-party-van-kids-parties.jpg

How the non-elitists would see Evo-web's elite's meetup:
eyeswideshut_333-3.jpg
you guys are killing me here!! :LMAO:
but all so true!! :LOL:

"Special delivery, you elite bastards."

giphy.gif
this is whats in the heads of people afraid to install some OF to their PES!
"better go the safe way and stick with the game where licenses are included! ;)
:D

Regarding legend difficulty..
Back when I was still struggling (read: i was utter shite) on manual, I went back to PA1 and upped difficulty to SS, as Top player still had crazy amount of Low Crossing.
Got my 5 wins and moved up to legend.
Played few games and they were enjoyable, very enjoyable even. CPU still had some missplaced passes and missed shots.
One thing I have to admit - after each game I was fucking exhausted due to COM constantly keeping me on my toes. It was enjoyable, but tough as nails.
I was really missing manual passing tho and wanted to give it a proper try.
So went back to manual and dropped to Professional.
This, for the moment, is very ballanced difficulty for me. Not too easy, not too hard.
When I get better with manual passing and start finding the game too easy, Im planning to give Legend another go.
Im just scared for the moment...:LOL:

Plus - I dont really want to play ML and fight for my life in every single match. And thats what I think ot would look like on Legend/manual.

Last edited:
@Alx1234 Last week i saw a thread in reddit,i think it was about onilne/offline modes, where someone called us, the members of evo-web forum, a bunch of elitists! @MafiaMurderBag tried to defend the forum with reasonable posts, but you know reddit is an ocean of opinions that everything is lost and forgot pretty easy.

I have a copy of Elite Dangerous in my game library. I'm betting some of you guys do too.

so technically he's not wrong.

If I had the money, I'd invite you all to a local competition at my place. All expenses on me.

And you can get your favorite controller and PES game so you don't complain every time someone kicks your ass ;)

That made me laugh so much I dropped my Martini and got it all over the Rolls Royce. I'll get my people to contact your people vis-à-vis cleaning costs.

Dear god,are you alright?
Are we still up to speed on the polo and Yacht weekend old sport?

I hate you both so much right now. I shouldn't be laughing like this in the middle of the night :LOL:

I'm actually holding off option files for the time being because I'm assuming another update will come

Not sure it is placebo, but after the latest patch the game is more enjoyable. The CPU AI seems improved in decision making. I think in Legend difficulty the key is not to give up and don't lose your head. Even if you went 0 - 2, 0 - 3 behind, with some tactical or personnel change you can stage a decent fight back.

This, times a million.

Offline game modes in both football games are going to suffer.

Yeah I know that. That was just a response to the topic about sales and that sales are decreasing..
I think everyone should try to get into online gaming (against like minded friends especially) because offline gaming will not get any dedication in the future.. Why should they bother? They don't make money with it.
Pes Mobile is a hundred times more important for them than master league or any other offline modes. And that says it all..

Yeah I know that. That was just a response to the topic about sales and that sales are decreasing..
I think everyone should try to get into online gaming (against like minded friends especially) because offline gaming will not get any dedication in the future.. Why should they bother? They don't make money with it.
Pes Mobile is a hundred times more important for them than master league or any other offline modes. And that says it all..
See I disagree. I think bigger picture is more complex than this.
If there were really good, indepth offline modes, with good gameplay and proper player ID, that would atttact not only all the elitists from here ;) , but also a lot of other casual players (including fifa crowd)
There is a fair chance that a lot of those casual players would try online then and get hooked on it.
Additionally, with proper offline gameplay, there would be bigger chance to create better online. There could be tournaments against people and against AI in my Club, some challenges and whatnot. It opens up a lot of possibilities. I think that, especially in sports games, offline and online are feeding each other. And if you focus only on one side - the whole thing will begin to suffer sooner or later.

See I disagree. I think bigger picture is more complex than this.
If there were really good, indepth offline modes, with good gameplay and proper player ID, that would atttact not only all the elitists from here ;) , but also a lot of other casual players (including fifa crowd)
There is a fair chance that a lot of those casual players would try online then and get hooked on it.
Additionally, with proper offline gameplay, there would be bigger chance to create better online. There could be tournaments against people and against AI in my Club, some challenges and whatnot. It opens up a lot of possibilities. I think that, especially in sports games, offline and online are feeding each other. And if you focus only on one side - the whole thing will begin to suffer sooner or later.

On the other hand if they always have to get two things right (against human and against AI) maybe none of it will be perfect in the future. I always thought that if they would only aim for a perfect game human vs human they would get a much better result. Of course same goes for if they only would go for a single player game..
I think both modes also get in each other's way a bit because it's harder to create an AI for both..

I think both modes also get in each other's way a bit because it's harder to create a AI for both..
Dont understand why both have to be separate?
If you create proper AI to play offline, which is
- you and your team mates
Against
- AI and their team mates
Then online is
Against
(Just some other "you" ;) )
Not sure why would they have to work on AI to play online.. or am I missing something?

I, like others, only get real satisfaction in playing championships or careers against the cpu. If it becomes a 100% online game, I'd rather just not touch it anymore at all.

I'd also like to underline that as we are still paying for this product, we should at the opposite demand for more, rather than just settle for whatever they offer. Honestly the "harder to create a decent AI" argument quickly falls apart when a guy of this forum (the never enough credited @incas36 ) dramatically improves the game with limited means and times.

Imagine what they could do with their resources and the right focus. It's just that they don't want/feel the need to.

A lot of mobile games monetize on offline modes. "Real Racing" or "Dream League Soccer" come to mind. Not that I am in favor of this, but I can see a Master League design that could bring them in some extra cash (i.e. start with ML default players, to level up you have to really buy better players – not just virtually but with real money.). The only problem I see there is their lack of licenses, because no one will pay anything for a fake Manchester United jersey or stadium.

And they'd have to radically shut the community off. So, bad idea.

@fefepes

Try to see if you can get Gervinho in Ivory Coast

Something similar happend to me with Chamberlain..i couldn't see him in Liverpool,but i was able to find him in National Team.

If you can't see him,you need to get him into National Team...i tried to find Chamberlain in free agents but i didn't found him.

Anyway try this little tips,and see if you can fix it

On the other hand if they always have to get two things right (against human and against AI) maybe none of it will be perfect in the future. I always thought that if they would only aim for a perfect game human vs human they would get a much better result. Of course same goes for if they only would go for a single player game..
I think both modes also get in each other's way a bit because it's harder to create an AI for both..

This is true

Also whenever someone writes feedback on here, probably best to first state which mode we are playing in (human vs AI, human vs human, 2v2 co op, 10v10 team play etc.). Coz we will be exposed to completely different types of problems

Back
Top Bottom