PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Whereabout are you man? if you in Melbourne, try rock up to CoG and see if they willing to sell it to you.
Mine got dispatched yesterday (at least in eBay it says so).
CoG had it at $59 like a month ago then increased its price to $69 something.
I'm in Sydney.

i still don't get what Maggie999 said about this:
"You have to patch your edit file to the latest data pack to make it work, else the game won't load it.".

Honest and genuine curiosity here:
What does it got to do with patching edit file?
i understand whenever we first enter edit mode, it's mandatory for the system to create edit file.
then if I do say import kits for hmm say Man City or Chelsea or Juventus ...
then data pack came along and i install it ...
then how does my edit file is no longer working?

From memory, OF sharing no longer works, right? and i'm quite sure it didn't work for PES 2018 .. hence this is my Edit file and if data pack got installed, why is it no longer work?

I'm in Australia and this will be the 4th year in a row I've gotten the digital copy. My prediction is that come tomorrow, EB Games, JB HIFI etc won't release the game. PES 2016, 2017 and 2018 have all been delayed in Australia by 1-3 weeks so I just pre order digital copies now. I asked one of the staff members at EB Games last year why it always gets delayed in Australia. You could tell he didn't want to give me the real answer but he pretty much stated that it's because of FIFA.

I'm in Australia and this will be the 4th year in a row I've gotten the digital copy. My prediction is that come tomorrow, EB Games, JB HIFI etc won't release the game. PES 2016, 2017 and 2018 have all been delayed in Australia by 1-3 weeks so I just pre order digital copies now. I asked one of the staff members at EB Games last year why it always gets delayed in Australia. You could tell he didn't want to give me the real answer but he pretty much stated that it's because of FIFA.

Where were you when i was trying to defend my statement about embargo and people think that i'm nuts.

Where were you when i was trying to defend my statement about embargo and people think that i'm nuts.
Sorry mate haha! I jump in and out of the forum and read quite a bit. I don't really get involved in discussions because the majority of users here are in Europe and the time zone difference makes it hard.

I had no answer if certain L2 club was in the game but luckily i was able to find out by myself the uniform looks cool and it will be my ML & MyClub team
Yeeeeeah!!! C'MON RED STAR! :GSCARF::GSCARF::GSCARF:

I was planning to use them too but, unfortunately, I'm still waiting for HumbleBundle to release the codes. Damn that kit looks sweet, finally they have something on the chest (apart from that NOTRE COEUR NOTRE FORCE typing they had in, like... 2013?) as they were "clean" in both 2016 and 2017 IIRC.

Sorry mate haha! I jump in and out of the forum and read quite a bit. I don't really get involved in discussions because the majority of users here are in Europe and the time zone difference makes it hard.
There's a good number of us here mate :)

Isn't the Australia release on the 30th?
Yes, but for the last couple of years PES release was delayed here until after FIFA came out.

Yeah youre right about last year's 2018 not being released in Australia on time.. was about a week late, so i just bought the digital version. 16 and 17, from memory, i got a few days early from cog hahah

This time round, im 100% it wont be delayed as, Cog buyers are reporting its been dispatched..and i just got word my item has been packed - ive bought it online from www.gamesmen.com.au for 78 plus 8 for express.. should get it tommorrow as its ready for aust post to pick up today and im in nsw.

Eb.. well they dont price match online stores.. so no way am i paying 99 for it. Either way, cannot wait to get the ps4 game tommorrow. I may bite the bullet earlier though, and buy it from Steam for my gaming laptop... fk im hyped.. considering i loved the demo, and from the reviews, its close to being the same.

There's a good number of us here mate :)

Yeah I've noticed there's a few of us on here which is nice.

If any Aussies on here want to join the Australian PS4 PES community let me know. It's used for making tournaments, matchmaking etc. The group is getting bigger and bigger!

sick and tired of the lacklustre commentaries in the european version so for the very first time im downloading the us version which includes the superior japanese and south american ones

I think Japanese ones are kinda repetitive too.
I guess they are all crap, well some are crapier than others.

European Spanish were the worse in my opinion last year.
They had often sometimes to do with what was going on the pitch.

good to see a few aussies on here, try get a league if its possible only if the lag is good, anyone have any issues with lag playng online on the demo

Back
Top Bottom