PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by its999maggle, 8 August 2018.

Tags:
  1. slamsoze

slamsoze Premiership

28 September 2010
    Better call it MyClub Evolution Soccer and you are spot-on!

koningfrikandel likes this.
  2. koningfrikandel

koningfrikandel Championship

5 May 2017
    Unfortunately this is right on the money.

slamsoze likes this.
  3. smelldemon

smelldemon Non-League

28 June 2019
    It's probably already been talked about here but is there a fix to the full screen stuttering problem with this game? I don't know if it happens to everyone so i'll explain for those that don't know what i'm talking about. The game has a problem apparently with going completelly fullscreen but is instead stuck between fullscreen and window mode so it's lagging when you set the game to fullscreen in the settings. I've looked up some ways to fix it but nothing really works as it should except for 1 method where you alt tab the game then go back and it's fixed but everytime the game stops for replay,foul etc. it gets fucked up again and you have to alt tab again and again and again... So anybody got a permanent fix or something?

4. raul_ole

raul_ole Premiership

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    My two beauty

5. riziger

riziger Non-League

30 May 2006
    Weird. I have a lot of lag and stuttering but only when it's snow/rain.

6. tinpanalley

tinpanalley Championship

15 May 2006
    I had massive issues last autumn when the game came out. Everything I did made it stutter. I even started playing in fullscreen windowed mode. Then it occurred to me that if my GPU was dusty, it could cause heating and performance issues. Well, I opened up my tower that hadn't been cleaned in a few months and it was filthy. Dust everywhere and in some places caked on. Totally irresponsible of me. I gave it a thorough cleaning, I've gone back to cleaning it every month, and I have had no problems. Sometimes the most obvious solution is the most appropriate.
    Check inside your computer.

7. Alx1234

Alx1234 Championship

26 July 2018
    Does anyone here play with a steam controller? Do you feel it plays just as well as an XB/PS4 controller?

I've just tried a game with it. Can't tell if its the dt18 mod or the controller but felt good - the trackpad on the right seems to execute skills that I don't do easily on console. More spontaneity to the game due to unfamiliar controls.

I THINK all the controls that you can do on a conventional controller are possible but if anyone's got experience and ended up ditching the steam controller, why did you ditch it? or why do you prefer a steam controller?

Would be good to know this before I invest more time in trying to get used to the controls. Thanks

8. Sany023

Sany023 Premiership

30 November 2008
    Russia
    Manchester United
  9. claudiopvt

claudiopvt League 2

27 March 2017
    Before i5 4590 non-k, Radeon RX 470 4gb, @2560x1080 80Hz, PES 2019 vanilla in medium > only in borderless fullscreen could play without stutter OR go back to some Drivers from Sept-2017 to run flawless

Now Ryzen 7 2700, RTX 2060 6gb, @2560x1080 80Hz, PES in high > bruh, need to set refresh rate to 60Hz or stutters anyway

I guess now there´s some room to run game in DSR in 60hz, then I wont complain about legacy issues of the game in pc :P

Last edited: 12 July 2019
  10. brunnoce

brunnoce World Cup Winner

29 July 2003
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Cruzeiro
    Hi guys anyone can please help?

Game runs smooth as butter on 4k until any cutscnes or replays comes up (i set them 30fps) but after them, when it comes back to gameplay the game stutters... any idea how to fix? (il tired a few tips from this topic such as setting vsync on in nvidia painel) but didnt work...

specs:
    i58400@2.80ghz
    gtx1660
    8gb ram

appreciate any help

11. brunnoce

brunnoce World Cup Winner

29 July 2003
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Cruzeiro
    I have exactly the same issue