PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

What dt18 are you using @superleeds1? In latest dt18 there are same modding on GK by me and @gabe.paul.logan

I have actually lost the plot Mate ! I suspect it was either mixed Bravo 2015 or a Golf edition.It was certainly one of the older editions.
I have played probably 10 different dt18's and I keep backing the current one up because I like it.
Truly wish I knew,

I have actually lost the plot Mate ! I suspect it was either mixed Bravo 2015 or a Golf edition.It was certainly one of the older editions.
I have played probably 10 different dt18's and I keep backing the current one up because I like it.
Truly wish I knew,
Upload it I'll tell toy what dt is.
Very glad you're using modded dt18. As I ve read in thread of 2019 PS4 users a lot of those members like a lot Pes 17 (me too really) so I thought why don't try to do a dt18 with ales of Pes 17? There are 2 dt18 in my thread I realized. If you want try them.

Hi, who can help me with installing a dynamic camera, after update 5.0 all the settings have flown and nothing works anymore, tell me what to install and where to download.

Hi everybody ! i have a steam version of the game and i installed Cypes 1.0, 2.0 then 3.0 and i have a big issue, lot of players (patched teams or not) have their first name letter missing and a lot of them actually ! (here is an exemple with Hakim Ziyech). I uninstalled pes, clear it several times, reinstalled the patch correctly but i always got those problems. Can someone help me ? thanks in advance ;)

Attachments

• PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 10_04_2019 18_55_44.png
    PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 10_04_2019 18_55_44.png
    2 MB · Views: 19
Hey guys!! So quick question, what's the best dt so far? Cuz there's so many! Thanks!

That´s so hard to say as everyone has individual likings.

Depends on whether you play full manual or with pass assistance, whether you play on superstar, top player, professional or regular. Whether you like less fouls or more and so on and so on.

The ones I can recommend are:
Mike_2B_CPU_Reworked
Quebec_Gabe
Bravo_mixed.

I´m playing with Quebec_Gabe at the moment....testing it with professional and on full manual...it´s quite nice.
AI fouls a lot and caused injuries on two of my players in my ML.

hi, i have problem with become a legend, so i installed evoswitcher 3.1, installed new stadions everything works fine but when it comes to a champions league match and i press continue to play the match the game crashes and idk why is this happening. without the evoswitcher it works correctly

That´s so hard to say as everyone has individual likings.

Depends on whether you play full manual or with pass assistance, whether you play on superstar, top player, professional or regular. Whether you like less fouls or more and so on and so on.

The ones I can recommend are:
Mike_2B_CPU_Reworked
Quebec_Gabe
Bravo_mixed.

I´m playing with at the moment....testing it with professional and on full manual...it´s quite nice.
AI fouls a lot and caused injuries on two of my players in my ML.

hum, i think i used Quebec_Gabe mix once but the fouls sistem was a bit bad, everytime i went to the ball was a faul, and when they came to me nothing was a foul so...idk :/

OKay strange.

I found the foul system in Quebec_Gabe and Mike_2B_reworked better, because there AI also gets called by the ref.
Before it was like that the AI was always getting away with fouls and beraly has been called by the ref.

But maybe you just try Bravo_mixed in that case.

OKay strange.

I found the foul system in Quebec_Gabe and Mike_2B_reworked better, because there AI also gets called by the ref.
Before it was like that the AI was always getting away with fouls and beraly has been called by the ref.

But maybe you just try Bravo_mixed in that case.

Okay man , much thanks! im going to try the 3 of them, problem is , trying to find them on that big list lul

Guys, lately has come to my head a question, that is what would be need to deeply change PES like in core mechanics, tactical functionality and others. For what I know from other games modding, we would need the code of the game, I guess, or some way to access the graphic engine of the gamr. Does anybody knows what kind of language does PES engine use? I guess it would be necessary to reverse engineering the game, right? Dunno know if there's somebody to get that deep in that community and/or if it would be worth or it would create some problems with Konami, but it might be worth, since a lot of the playability are tied to this core mechanics.

BTW, it'd be nice to have some active modding community on Discord since things are quite faster.

I mean, that if you have a doubt, or something, you can ask quicker and get answered quicker, probably. Also, gives some platform to be in constant touch.

Thing is, modding-related stuff usually involve typing a lot.
So if you're on your cell phone, people probably would be too lazy.
And if you're using Discord from an actual PC or laptop then you might as well open Evo-Web instead of Discord, isn't that right?.

Thing is, modding-related stuff usually involve typing a lot.
So if you're on your cell phone, people probably would be too lazy.
And if you're using Discord from an actual PC or laptop then you might as well open Evo-Web instead of Discord, isn't that right?.
Yup, but you will get noticed instantly by chat. Is quite faster. And not always needs a lot of typing. Only sometimes. Depending on what you are talking about. I think it could revitalize and help to have a more dialogued chat instead having to read through tons of lanes, would also help to get in touch between developers since the treatment is more personal, and chat is more instant... I only see advantages here. Also, we might share more things that only development chat. Would help to be in touch in general terms. I think both can coordinate quite good, on one hand the post to create long threads, and on the other hand the Discord to fast chat and fast meeting, and anything that needs to be consulted atm.

Hi guys, I notice a problem with ML transfer system . I'm playing ML with challenge mode, just playing my first season with Konami original team. Whenever I make an offer to a player, always have some rival teams competing with me. If my negotiation failed, then next day the player will go to one of the rival teams above. It occurs with any player, including super stars. This thing is so annoying and make me very careful before making my offers in the following seasons because I do not want to broke "player system". Example, if i hate Barca, i just need to make offers to their 11 line-up; of course, all of my negotiation will be failed but i can "help" their super stars transfer to other team just in 1 transfer window.
Can anyone confirm to me this issue is occuring with any users or only me?

Because You asked it 3 times FFS. You want to spam the forum, do it elsewhere. :MAD:

i dont want to discuss with you and accept u as Staff. But i bet you or another long year member know the answer of my quick question but nobody want to teach me. Great support here for a newbie , awesome ! :TU:

i dont want to discuss with you and accept u as Staff. But i bet you or another long year member know the answer of my quick question but nobody want to teach me. Great support here for a newbie , awesome ! :TU:

Good luck with any help You need when You spam the threads with it.Not once, not twice not three times but 4 times in a few hours.Have You even searched, no You fucking have not.
Do You think Your so entitled that You deserve any help? do You even realise people have lives?

Your sat in the departure lounge.One more poor response from You & Your boarding.I advise You not to reply.

I asked this on the dt18 thread recently but i think the question got ignored/missed so will try here.

Which logos/kits/real names patch for PES 2019 PC? I'd like to maintain online function if poss.

PTE?
Galaxy?
Smoke?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom