PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Good afternoon, does anyone know if it's possible to unblock the option file (EDIT) so that you can change the league teams in the 2019 game?

Not sure what you mean. Perhaps you can describe what you are trying to achieve?

What I intend to do is remove clubs from the Spanish league and put in English or vice versa, is there any tool to do it, is it possible?
I'm sorry for the translator's English.

For the Bundesliga (PESUniverse Patch) I was able to swap two fake teams with Schalke and Leverkusen, who were in the “Other European Teams” roster.

You go to Edit mode, then Competitions then browse through the leagues and copy one team from one league to another. Theoretically this should work.

Any other manual players struggle with through balls? Every time it feels like it's either not hit hard enough, and other times when you add some powers behind it, it shoots off like a rocket.

Any other manual players struggle with through balls? Every time it feels like it's either not hit hard enough, and other times when you add some powers behind it, it shoots off like a rocket.
That's one of the reason I don't use :triangle: at all.
I'm on PA0 and I just use :x: for ground through-ball and :l2:+:circle: for lobbed through-balls.
I find the passes more consistent this way and the game is a lot more simplified since I eliminate the use of :triangle: on attacks.

Also, I modded my controls so the I only have to press :circle: and the :l2: is automatically pressed/activated, one the advantages when playing on PC.:))

Just finished my 1st season of ML - Celtic League Cup Double and won the European Cup v Inter Milan but I had to work for that because of the cheating CPU. The game ended 4-3, 2 of Inters goals, with both of them when they were attacking down the wings and played the ball into the middle of the box, no matter how many times I hit L1 to either get 1 of my CB to respone or other players near the Inter player getting onto the ball they would not highlight and bang bang 2 goals to make it 2-2 and 3-3 but I managed to get a 4th. 3rd goal came from my break away, my MD 25 yards from my goal played the ball up to my CF on the half way line who had his back to the Inter half , to his left my winger about 8 yards away. I turned my CF to face my winger and gave it a 25% power bar more than enough to get the ball to him. I hit the button and my CF hit a hard ball from the halfway line back to 1 of my defenders 25 yards out, as you will know he had 2 Inter players next to him , 1 took control of it and laid it wide to another going down the side of the box ball in 3-3. I wasn't even facing that area, I was facing my winger on the halfway line and the power in that pass should not have sent it with the speed it did back some 35+ yards.

Wow just that? Seems underwhelming even for Konami. Gameplay patch better be there and it better be good or I will stay on fifa. Which is a pretty good game so I'm good either way I guess.

So what exactly is this breaking for people? Is there anyone who just loads things through Sider that can tell us if anything is a major problem?

update this morning ,the game is no more working !! don t know why ??i use evoswitcher ,and when i launch it it does nothing, and don t launch anymore ,even when i go to verify files on steam ...i just try also without evoswitcher syill the same thx again Konami everytime there s an update everything is broken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait for modders update their tools, like evoswitcher, sider etc... incluying your EDIT0000000 patched, only wait few days and normaly alll will work again
All must be adapted to dlc 5.0, follow the editing forum section for news.

Last edited:
No new .exe this time, just DpFileList.bin and dt80_500E_x64.cpk?

Bah, new .exe 1.5.0.0 too ... steam downloads folder pulled a prank on me :)

Last edited:
That's golden :D another mini-update in 14 days
View attachment 13980
This is why I stopped using all-in-one mods. You have to wait for the creators to make an update that fixes things. At least this way the worst that can happen is some individual things don't work that you can replace yourself. Still annoying though because sometimes I spend more time messing around in Windows than playing.
But we do this to ourselves by choosing to play a game that isn't licensed and requires our unauthorised mods to look right. So I'm not gonna complain anymore, but knowing I have to potentially wait for things to run correctly again... I know I'll lose interest in PES in the meantime.

They fucked up something with new patch... Most of the running players are UNSTOPPABLE for some reason. In general, I'm good in defense, but last night one noob score goal with Sergio Busquets against me on co-op mode just RUNNING and easy direction change, from his half! He does do nothing special but my defenders were watching him and acting like idiots.

Sep says now the game is more NOOB friendly and I start so seeing it...

Last edited:
Pesblmleditor2019

Found this last night. Was hoping for this since the game came out and haven't been able to play PES 2019 without it. Hope to start a ML tonight. With the tool you can undo unrealistic transfers or do real life transfers like Hernandez to Bayern without having to start a new ML
Its not my tool so I didn't want to create a new topic, host it or take any credit. All credit to buhalo88 . Buhalo88 done one for 2017 and 18 before but never seems to upload them here and its hard to find on google so the link is http://www.playground.ru/files/pro_evolution_soccer_2019_pes_bl_ml_editor_2019_by_buhalo88-184450/ and you need to be registered to use it.

You need Player.bin and your ML save (Always make a backup to save the tears). the player bin only loads the players id but you can use pesmaster to find the player. There is an id_no.txt to link player names to ids. Found some tool to export it last year but cant remember what I used.

Pesblmleditor2019

Found this last night. Was hoping for this since the game came out and haven't been able to play PES 2019 without it. Hope to start a ML tonight. With the tool you can undo unrealistic transfers or do real life transfers like Hernandez to Bayern without having to start a new ML
Its not my tool so I didn't want to create a new topic, host it or take any credit. All credit to buhalo88 . Buhalo88 done one for 2017 and 18 before but never seems to upload them here and its hard to find on google so the link is http://www.playground.ru/files/pro_evolution_soccer_2019_pes_bl_ml_editor_2019_by_buhalo88-184450/ and you need to be registered to use it.

You need Player.bin and your ML save (Always make a backup to save the tears). the player bin only loads the players id but you can use pesmaster to find the player. There is an id_no.txt to link player names to ids. Found some tool to export it last year but cant remember what I used.

Nice, if it works. Made a few transfers with Bayern which won’t likely materialize (de Ligt, Hudson-Odoi, Asensio, Dybala) though I went for Hernandez and Pavard as well.

Thanks for the tip. Will try it definitely.

Pesblmleditor2019

Where would the player.bin file be for Galaxypatch mate?

PES 2019 with all current mods incld those tweaked dt18 files n turf raises the game nicely compared to first release.

Anyway does anyone here notice that we have some more new animations or at least good replacement from first release after several original konami patches ?

PES 2019 with all current mods incld those tweaked dt18 files n turf raises the game nicely compared to first release.

Anyway does anyone here notice that we have some more new animations or at least good replacement from first release after several original konami patches ?

I have noticed a keeper punching the ball out when surrounded by players, I had to stop & replay it.
After playing 5 Master Leagues this was the first time I had seen that particular animation.
Don't really know if it was Konami or tweaked dt18.

Where would the player.bin file be for Galaxypatch mate?

I don't use it but most have a .cpk with sys or db in the name and are normally in a smaller cpk.

Nice, if it works. Made a few transfers with Bayern which won’t likely materialize (de Ligt, Hudson-Odoi, Asensio, Dybala) though I went for Hernandez and Pavard as well.

Thanks for the tip. Will try it definitely.
I don't use it to transfer players to my own team (Transfers in the ML are a bit too easy anyways)and I don't think that works anyways. Best way to test is set up a new ML and test during transfer window

Back
Top Bottom