PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by its999maggle, 8 August 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ttb

Ttb Non-League

16 January 2019
    Barcelona
    Can anyone tell me how I can implement the "Tight Fit Kits", Eg. Arsenal and Inter Milan style kits where the jersey is not baggy and just fits on the players' body. I use PES Multiverse OF, hence I want that style of kits on Borussia Dormund. Can somebody suggest any module, cpk or tutorial for this?
    Would really appreciate it.....

2. Right here:
    You need to follow the first part exactly as described, and then you can skip to 37:10

Thank @Hawke

claudiopvt likes this.
  3. Ttb

Ttb Non-League

16 January 2019
    Barcelona
    Thank you!
    Also a big thanks to @Hawke !

4. raul_ole

raul_ole Premiership

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    Does anyone have problem with steam since a few days ?

5. incas36

incas36 Champions League

4 November 2015
    No problem for me @raul_ole .

raul_ole likes this.
  6. beaanfiquista1904

beaanfiquista1904 Non-League

22 September 2018
    is there any way to transfer ps4 option file to pc

7. Sami 1999

Sami 1999 Noob

28 June 2015
    Is there something I can do with the poor shadow quality in this game? Even on max setting the shadows look pixelated af.

The worst part is that on some scenes the shadows have horrible artifacts to the point where I would rather have no self shadow on players at all. This looks plain ugly and even worse than previous gen fifa and pes games.

If self shadow has looks this bad, it should have been removed instead of keeping it in the game.

[​IMG]

The same was the case with PES 18. But I think it's worse here.

On PES 18 the shadows looked this buggy only from gameplay camera. But here it seems like even on closeup the game fails to load high res shadow.

That being said, why does the shadow look that bad during gameplay to begin with? It's very noticeable and distracting. Better have it off.

8. skickahit10

skickahit10 League 1

22 October 2011
    La Suéde
    AC Milan
    Been having massive troubles with online co-op games today and yesterday, at halftime I get kicked out and automatically lose the game and it affects my ranking terribly, all for no apparent reason - playing the game works fine. Has anyone else experienced this? it drives me mad...!

EDIT: nope, guess I'm not alone in experiencing this: https://steamcommunity.com/app/770240/discussions/0/1843566500518694931/

Last edited: 14 March 2019

9. I agree.
    Unfortunately there's nothing you can do. I wish there was.

10. Babangida

Babangida Non-League

12 March 2019
    Don't know if in the right section but does anybody know when the next update is? The last one has finally killed the game for me.

11. hitmanuk

hitmanuk Champions League

23 October 2002
    uk
    Last patch was shocking... Felt like someone's pressed the wrong upload button and nobody in Konani knows

12. Sami 1999

Sami 1999 Noob

28 June 2015
    [​IMG]

Some God tier lens distortion this game has lol.

claudiopvt likes this.
  13. raul_ole

raul_ole Premiership

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    Is is just me or with every single konami patch the game is better and better. It plays great.
    I would like to Thank You - to all the community for amazing patches this year.

claudiopvt and chiefrocka4real like this.
  14. koningfrikandel

koningfrikandel Championship

5 May 2017
    Do you mean official Konami patches? If so I would have to disagree. The game has gotten progressively worse with a decent number of fouls, player individuality and a working stamina system all patched out. These were in at one point but have since long gone.

Now the community patches - those are awesome!

skickahit10, Emroth and Paynekiller like this.
  15. hitmanuk

hitmanuk Champions League

23 October 2002
    uk
    From an official patch perspective
    Day one patch - terrible AI.. Spamming low cross
    End of Oct - better AI somewhat sorted
    Jan Patch- still enjoyable feeling solid
    Feb minor patch.. Wtf back to square one

My dates might be a bit off

16. greenmachine

greenmachine League 1

5 November 2003
    My CF making a run on CB , about 30 yards out , my midfielder chips a through ball over the CB my CF gets infront of CB the ball bounce up right to the middle of my CF chest. Great another tab of sprint ball comes down off my chest and I am in the box 1 v 1 with the keeper CB is behind my CF, CB plays the ball back to the keeper - WTF !! replay - ball comes up to middle of my CF chest, CB about a yard behind him if that, ball in slow mo replay melts into my CF chest and disappears roll on slow mo replay ball starts to emerege out of my players back until all the ball is out and CB chests it down and side foots it back to the keeper. That is pure scripted cheating, why ? well because if that was a flaw in the game every player chesting a ball down, the ball would alway go through the players chest and come out of their backs.

Ameobinho likes this.
  17. Loopy

Loopy ForcaBarca

14 November 2018
    FC Barcelona
    Welcome to the Fox Engine collision method! :LMAO:

18. Gianlucal3500

Gianlucal3500 Non-League

11 March 2019
    Genoa CFC 1893
    Hi, I have just read your explanation and I´m very happy to discover where are these files...I´m crazy for stadium atmosphere and I wanted to modify banners, flags etc, adapting them to each country. It would be amazing if you can write a little guide with all the steps!

Thanks a lot!

19. Ttb

Ttb Non-League

16 January 2019
    Barcelona
    Does anyone know a tutorial I can watch to install the Trophy Pack made by @MJTS? It’s all a bit complicated....
    BTW: I use EvoSwitcher along with Stadium Server( which also has a trophy server )....
    Thanks!

20. Gianlucal3500

Gianlucal3500 Non-League

11 March 2019
    Genoa CFC 1893
    Yeeees, please a tutorial regarding all about stadium atmosphere (how to add flags, flares, crowds etc...) :-)

21. skickahit10

skickahit10 League 1

22 October 2011
    La Suéde
    AC Milan
    Absolutely not. The demo was awesome, from the full game and on it's progressively become worse and worse. I feel pretty done with this game and its scripting, micro stuttering, shitty online play etc.

22. gabe.paul.logan

gabe.paul.logan Golden Boot Winner

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    I cant install any OFs in the recent months i always get this message ingame and the game deletes and creates the default OF instead.
    "Unable to load data because data is from different version"

23. Rodchenko

Rodchenko League 1

12 November 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    FC Bayern
    Have you made sure to use dpfilelist generator to compile the correct version and use the appropriate .exe with it?

I, for example, am still playing with .exe 1.4.0 and need to uncheck datapacks 4.01 and 4.02 in dpfilelist to make it work.

Another thing could be that Steam updated your .exe without you noticing. What I did is to make the 1.4.0 .exe write-protected to prevent Steam from overwriting it.

Lastly, regularly disable all online activity in the settings .exe. I noticed it switches itself on again after a few days, quite annoying.

gabe.paul.logan likes this.
  24. MartanCJ

MartanCJ Conference

21 July 2006
    Prague
    Bohemians Prague
    Hi, is PES 2019 playable offline? I mean real offline. I just broke my wifi adapter at my PC (so no internet connection at all) and I can`t start PES 2019 even trough I am logged into STEAM (offline mode - other games run just fine). I just see a white screen and then it turns off.

Any idea? Thanks

25. incas36

incas36 Champions League

4 November 2015
    Just at start pes needs an Internet connection, then you can play offline. For the first connection try to use your smartphone like a router (tethering or Hotspot).

MartanCJ likes this.
  26. MartanCJ

MartanCJ Conference

21 July 2006
    Prague
    Bohemians Prague
    Just find out, thank you. It's kinda stupid anyway. I don't understand why this is happening. I made a research online and people are suggesting to use crack to make it work offline, that is really bulshit to crack your game even if you legally bought it just to play it without internet connection... :(

skickahit10 and Alx1234 like this.
  27. incas36

incas36 Champions League

4 November 2015
    Guilty is Denuvo!!!!

28. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    LUFC O.K.

It goes like this here at Evo Web, No crack links/No crack requests..No crack talk.

MartanCJ likes this.
  29. majuh

majuh Champions League

11 December 2010
    No, it was already like that before they integrated Denuvo.

incas36 likes this.
  30. slamsoze

slamsoze Premiership

28 September 2010
    I use this “trick”, someone gave feedback to me that it works also for PS4, but it works for steam by self-experience.
    1) Make you mobile phone internet-hotspot with mobile data tethering
    2) Connect your pc to you mobile-spot
    3)Run PES, and when you are in-game , maybe better in main menu for the denuvo versions 17-18-19, in 15-16 I can do it after the word Konami passes in the initial screen, switch off you mobile phone tethering network to avoid any overcharging or running out of available 4G mobile data.
    4)Now you play the game just disconnected from Konami server, the only minus is you can’t claim GP in game achievements or Steam achievements/trophies if there are any.

MartanCJ likes this.