PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Sorry, I didn't had time to try it out, just wanted to check if it screwed something patch related (like it sadly did).

Hi guys. Any tips for my pes 2019 lagging a bit only with daylight?

I use Amd A9 APU and Radeon r5 with 2gb dedicated. I am on low settings and run d3d and dxtory at the same time (30 fps) and with these same settings I have no lag on pes 2018 playing on daylight. Am I missing something?

Many thanks

Hi guys. Any tips for my pes 2019 lagging a bit only with daylight?

I use Amd A9 APU and Radeon r5 with 2gb dedicated. I am on low settings and run d3d and dxtory at the same time (30 fps) and with these same settings I have no lag on pes 2018 playing on daylight. Am I missing something?

Many thanks
you need a graphics card... get a RX570 or so.

you need a graphics card... get a RX570 or so.
I forgot to say that I have an R535dx linked to the R5 with 2 gb dedicated. The weird thing is that on pes 2018 with same settings don't lag on daylight and it keeps 30fps constantly. I was wondering if anyone in the same situation with an Amd graphics could suggest amd settings or anything else with dxtory and d3d overrider which I always keep on background. I want to work on something and keep those 30fps on daylight too as I do on pes 2018...thanks

The Pes 2019 settings say that graphics requirements are ok but bad for the processor so something I could eventually do push a bit my A9?

I forgot to say that I have an R535dx linked to the R5 with 2 gb dedicated. The weird thing is that on pes 2018 with same settings don't lag on daylight and it keeps 30fps constantly. I was wondering if anyone in the same situation with an Amd graphics could suggest amd settings or anything else with dxtory and d3d overrider which I always keep on background. I want to work on something and keep those 30fps on daylight too as I do on pes 2018...thanks
Nope your computer just isn't fast enough. it's running as fast as your hardware will allow.

Do someone play with Smoke Patch on PC? Everything seems fine, but all the stadium names are default and many coaches are wrong. Is this a common issue?

Do someone play with Smoke Patch on PC? Everything seems fine, but all the stadium names are default and many coaches are wrong. Is this a common issue?

I do. Did you install 11.0.5, 11.0.8, fix 1 then fix 2 for DLC 4.0.2? That's the correct order and don't mess with DpFileList after you're done. Use the edit from fix 1. Disable live uodate (or set port to 0 in settings.exe).

Can anyone recommend a 2018/2019 option file and squad update file for PES 2018? I'm fed up playing against the Ai in PES 2019 and prefer last years less predictable Ai to play against.

Last edited:
Q1: Is a GTX 1070 enough and smooth for playing PES 2019 without stuttering on a 1440p monitor, 144Hz panel, G-Sync?

Q2: Some PES fans posted that their GTX 1070 is even locked to 60fps. What do you suggest to fix this? Thanks.

Last edited:
1. pushing it, adaptive sync doesn't work in properly PES2019... gameplay is sync'd with refresh rate, any variance in frame rate results in stutter.

2. they probably has their refresh rate set at 60hz, pes will try to sync at whatever the refresh rate us set to.

I play at 1080p 144hz with the replays set at "30fps" which is reality is 72fps as the 30fps just puts a double buffering on the replay and halves the frame rate for the replays, its still stunningly smooth though.

Q1: Is a GTX 1070 enough and smooth for playing PES 2019 without stuttering on a 1440p monitor, 144Hz panel, G-Sync?

Q2: Some PES fans posted that their GTX 1070 is even locked to 60fps. What do you suggest to fix this? Thanks.

1. Gameplay will be fine on 144fps. Replay fps may dip to 80s on high preset.
2. FPS will be locked to your monitor refresh rate, I have 1440p 144hz and PES runs capped at that.

Use Rivatuner and add a custom profile for PES2019 and lock fps to 140fps (if you have G-Sync). Keep V-Sync on globally in NVCP.

Is there any "cheat engine" for Master League allowing me to move to team I choose?

I was sacked from my team after I won 5 games in row so I am kinda depressed :)

Thanks

Is there any "cheat engine" for Master League allowing me to move to team I choose?

I was sacked from my team after I won 5 games in row so I am kinda depressed :)

Thanks
When you think you are going to be fired, you can always change from challenge mode to classic mode

Back
Top Bottom