PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

If you are down on the game and you are on pc, I urge you to try incas "mike2" dt18 file in the corresponding thread. It has brought me and several others:
- a resurrected stamina system that has impact
- the ability to outsprint cpu players again
- improved player switching
- improved cpu passing error (about 80 percent succes rate on average)

Massively reducing cheating and making the overall experience more enjoyable. The best gameplay file to date with the most tangible evidence of it working thus far. I've posted a number of screenshots in said thread so you can at least see proof of the passing error (superstar level, season 7 of ML). It's definitely worth a try. I was ready to give up on this game until the file game around; full 180 once again.

I also tried it (accidentally, the Mike2 with your name on) , started a ML in China with the, uh, team with Hulk and Oscar (sorry..) and had a nice enough first match. A very balanced 0-0 with a lot of good moments.

Hope it won't go back to the same old stuff as quick as my old save, tho..

I also tried it (accidentally, the Mike2 with your name on) , started a ML in China with the, uh, team with Hulk and Oscar (sorry..) and had a nice enough first match. A very balanced 0-0 with a lot of good moments.

Hope it won't go back to the same old stuff as quick as my old save, tho..
Good that you liked it that. As for your last comment that can never be ruled out as it is pes and it still Konami but after about 10 games in total.. It's not buckling for me yet. Good signs.

Hi guys how change stadium turf st009? When i download a new stadium (whit st009 turf) the color is different!
if I might please follow this Turk Telekom video description

NEW TURF option by @rcubed https://www.mediafire.com/file/x88gv7qoot8l81b/Asset.rar/file I use st009 turf.
Copy and replace two folders (,,pitch" and ,,sourceimages") from the downloaded file Asset\Asset\model\bg\st009 to the ,,Türk Telekom Arena" stadium server folder: PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\content\stadium-server\Türk Telekom Arena\Asset\model\bg\st009

if I might please follow this Turk Telekom video description

NEW TURF option by @rcubed https://www.mediafire.com/file/x88gv7qoot8l81b/Asset.rar/file I use st009 turf.
Copy and replace two folders (,,pitch" and ,,sourceimages") from the downloaded file Asset\Asset\model\bg\st009 to the ,,Türk Telekom Arena" stadium server folder: PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\content\stadium-server\Türk Telekom Arena\Asset\model\bg\st009
Thank. But i have problem whit others stadiums. For example Totthenam Stadium. My turf is orrible...If i use this st009 folder in Totthenam Stadium the turf is orrible again

Thank. But i have problem whit others stadiums. For example Totthenam Stadium. My turf is orrible...If i use this st009 folder in Totthenam Stadium the turf is orrible again
tutorial to remove yellow scratches if that is the problem (not changing the colour of the turf)

tutorial to remove yellow scratches if that is the problem (not changing the colour of the turf)
I know this video. But in this ccturf there is'nt a st009 folder. I know remove yellow scratches. But the colour turf is orrible. Is different. In all stadiums whit st009 (in you video allianz in not st009)

Hi folks, back at Pro Evo after a longtime away. Struggling to get the game to save anything right from set up. I cant seem to find too much about it online was hoping someone here has maybe had the issue and has worked out a fix? Im guessing its something easy im missing. Cheers.

Upgraded my PC (as in basically just built a new one...) and playing PES in 1440p in beautiful quality is so great. Still haven't applied any kits or logos at all, just enjoying the game in it's super basic form. Only sticking to exhibition games for now but will probably jump into League or Master League at some stage.

I'm probably going to just load the kits in via the import function and not bother with any of the other patches you can get on PC - the only area that I'd love to be able to adjust are the fonts. I remember seeing a post from @Cesc Fabregas last year on PES 2018 where you could import just the Premier League fonts, is something like that still possible on PES 2019? I think that's the only adjustment I'd want to make.

Upgraded my PC (as in basically just built a new one...) and playing PES in 1440p in beautiful quality is so great. Still haven't applied any kits or logos at all, just enjoying the game in it's super basic form. Only sticking to exhibition games for now but will probably jump into League or Master League at some stage.

I'm probably going to just load the kits in via the import function and not bother with any of the other patches you can get on PC - the only area that I'd love to be able to adjust are the fonts. I remember seeing a post from @Cesc Fabregas last year on PES 2018 where you could import just the Premier League fonts, is something like that still possible on PES 2019? I think that's the only adjustment I'd want to make.

Congrats, Specifications? 144Hz monitor? PES2019 is unbelievable when played in 144fps vs the now-slide-show 60fps standered.

Congrats, Specifications? 144Hz monitor? PES2019 is unbelievable when played in 144fps vs the now-slide-show 60fps standered.
Yeah, 144hz (can overclock to 165hz but happy at 144) - picked up the Dell 24" with Gsync and it's great. Had a 1080p 144hz monitor before so I've been so used to 144hz that even using the 60hz screens at work now feels odd.

PES at 144hz feels really great - I was worried about potential stutter reading other users' experiences with 144hz and 1440p but it just runs like a dream. Game looks great as well, especially ever since we stopped getting the PS3/Xbox 360 version on PC like we did back in 2017 and earlier. Going from a 750ti to a 2070 has been a bit of an improvement as well...

I really like small form factor cases so built in the Ghost S1 from Louqe, means everything is a nice snug fit!

Specs:

i7 8700
Noctua NH-L12
Corsair LPX 16GB (2x8) DDR4-2666
Samsung 970 Evo NVMe
ASUS ROG Strix B360-I
RTX 2070 Founders
SF450 Plat

sx6gyv0ktvh21.jpg

How much did that build cost? I have a ps4 Pro at the moment and tempted to go back to pc but needs to be in the lounge connected to 4k TV.. How bad would it look compared to ps4 Pro at 4k

How much did that build cost? I have a ps4 Pro at the moment and tempted to go back to pc but needs to be in the lounge connected to 4k TV.. How bad would it look compared to ps4 Pro at 4k

It not just resolution, PC (with good specifications) grants you high quality, high refresh rate, tools, patches, turfs, game recording, tweaks and everything you can think of.

computer dice

Just over £1300 for everything. My case was a lot more expensive than it needed to be though, you can easily get away with a smallish, clean, NZXT case for £59 that would do the job. PC gaming is really affordable right now, it just depends how much you want to spend.

A friend of mine has a nice 'lounge' PC that he put together for around £1000 and I was over his at the weekend and it half tempts me to look at something similar. We have a PS4 Pro in the lounge that is mainly used for Sky Go, Netflix and the PS4 exclusives.

(sorry for going off-topic too)

Mate do you want an affordable computer that would be easy to connect to a 4K TV Display. If you have a few weeks go on Ebay each day and look for the HP OMEN 17 an012dx in decent condition at around $700 to $900. This thing has 8 GB VRAM AMD 580, 12 GB RAM (upgradable), and i7-7700HQ. This laptop usually costs $2000 brand new and if you have any problems you can call HP OMEN phone number and they will give you 1 yr of complete support and free replacement of parts and phone support. When this is plugged in, it can easily run PES19 with any and all mods at 60 fps on high settings. It is an absolute monster of a machine!

Mate do you want an affordable computer that would be easy to connect to a 4K TV Display. If you have a few weeks go on Ebay each day and look for the HP OMEN 17 an012dx in decent condition at around $700 to $900. This thing has 8 GB VRAM AMD 580, 12 GB RAM (upgradable), and i7-7700HQ. This laptop usually costs $2000 brand new and if you have any problems you can call HP OMEN phone number and they will give you 1 yr of complete support and free replacement of parts and phone support. When this is plugged in, it can easily run PES19 with any and all mods at 60 fps on high settings. It is an absolute monster of a machine!
thanks for this.. What life span would this give me in terms of current games ? Without being a mind reader is this going to run fifa 2021?

thanks for this.. What life span would this give me in terms of current games ? Without being a mind reader is this going to run fifa 2021?
Absolutely mate. Will almost definitely get you to FIFA23 and PES23 at the least, maybe even further. FIFA21 should almost certainly be able to be played on medium to high settings on this laptop. Just check the site regularly and see if there's a buy now at this price. I got mine in slightly used almost brand new condition for under $750 and it ended up needing to have two parts replaced, but Omen support was very helpful and I got a full year of warranty, the two parts replaced, and excellent customer support. Now I'm ready to begin my Master League and Become a Legend

If you want to enjoy PC gaming efficiently, don't buy a laptop. Unless mobility is life and death for you. Much more money for a gaming laptop with little to no upgrade path, a small screen with so-so colors and mediocre specifications compared to what you can buy for a desktop.

If you want to enjoy PC gaming efficiently, don't buy a laptop. Unless mobility is life and death for you. Much more money for a gaming laptop with little to no upgrade path, a small screen with so-so colors and mediocre specifications compared to what you can buy for a desktop.
Normally I would agree mate. But at this bargain you would have a tough time finding a desktop or a different laptop with these specs at this price.

Normally I would agree mate. But at this bargain you would have a tough time finding a desktop or a different laptop with these specs at this price.
I understand your point. But the laptop you mentioned is not THAT powerful machine for the money, 7700HQ is hands down inferior to a 7700K (let alone 8th or 9th gen i5 or i7 Intel CPUs), for sure basic DDR RAM, and a mediocre dated old AMD 580. $700 to $900 is not a bargain for these specs (albeit based on US prices).

I understand your point. But the laptop you mentioned is not THAT powerful machine for the money, 7700HQ is hands down inferior to a 7700K (let alone 8th or 9th gen i5 or i7 Intel CPUs), for sure basic DDR RAM, and a mediocre dated old AMD 580. $700 to $900 is not a bargain for these specs (albeit based on US prices).
Alright mate, link me to the Desktop that you would recommend him to buy in this condition with these prices then.

Alright mate, link me to the Desktop that you would recommend him to buy in this condition with these prices then.
What's the limit for price? $900? @mahanddeem isn't gonna have a tough time putting together a part list on PCPartPicker at that budget.

Hell, I've just put this together between tube stops and it's less than 900 and matches/beats that laptop.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Lp96zY

This frame of a build would be great too - if we're still targeting the sub-900 cost then this is 582 leaving 318 for any graphics card. The Vega56 has been dropped to under 300 and the newly released 1660Ti might even be worth a look in.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/yqkMNQ

There's plenty on here who have experience with putting together PCs so I'm sure if @hitmanuk has a target budget then are users here who would be willing to suggest and help out.

Last edited:
tomj posted a very good system, although I would switch cpu to 8400 and have a 1070 or 2060 and call it a major gaming PC, for a a change more.

Try removing it after using your PC for a few hours - if you can get your CPU to around 40/50 deg then it's a lot easier to remove the old heatsink! Either that or a hair dryer...
Ty for the tip, I tried all and read few tips besides that one, will try.

Back
Top Bottom