Pes 2018 Xbox one users

rockstrongo

Retired Footballer
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
Since I like to play online every now and then,I thought I’d start a thread so users here can post their Xbox live nicks/gamer tags
We all know how horrible online gaming can be with the wrong crowd.
Hope to see a few mugs in here,even though we’re in minority in the console business

Mine :ettnollbajen (Ricky)
I usually play 20 min,manual passing,top player.

Last edited:
I wish I could still play some PES 2017 against you now that I have bought it also for the Xbox One... Apparently they already closed the servers for it, though. :((

I wish I could still play some PES 2017 against you now that I have bought it also for the Xbox One... Apparently they already closed the servers for it, though. :((
Yeah they have,but if you got 18,we could play some games bro.

I'm on Xbox One, haven't played online in a while but if you add me we can maybe tee up a few games and see how the connection is. I don't play manual but can do if that's the preferred settings. Username is CalcioCalabrese and I'll usually be at my TV during the evenings in Australia. GMT +9.5 hours

Yeah they have,but if you got 18,we could play some games bro.
I have it for PC indeed, I pre-ordered it back in may. As it's finally on par with the Xbox One version (but on PC it can also be modded), unfortunately I don't see me buying the Xbox One version this year.
Sorry! :(

...but I see, @rockstrongo, that you also have FIFA 18. We could arrange a match or two with that if you like. At the moment I only use it for ProClubs honestly, but I would love to play some manual matches with someone I know shares many of my thoughts.

I'm gonna add you the first time I log on if it's OK for you. :)

Last edited:
I have it for PC indeed, I pre-ordered it back in may. As it's finally on par with the Xbox One version (but on PC it can also be modded), unfortunately I don't see me buying the Xbox One version this year.
Sorry! :(

...but I see, @rockstrongo, that you also have FIFA 18. We could arrange a match or two with that if you like. At the moment I only use it for ProClubs honestly, but I would love to play some manual matches with someone I know shares many of my thoughts.

I'm gonna add you the first time I log on if it's OK for you. :)
Yes sir,you’re welcome mate.
I’m horrible at manual Fifa gaming bro,usually play semi,but we’ll sort it out
Had a game last night on 10 min and slow gameplay,brilliant.

I'm on Xbox One, haven't played online in a while but if you add me we can maybe tee up a few games and see how the connection is. I don't play manual but can do if that's the preferred settings. Username is CalcioCalabrese and I'll usually be at my TV during the evenings in Australia. GMT +9.5 hours
Sorry didn’t see your post mate,absolutely,a bit of a time difference,but we’ll sort it out.
PA1 suits me to if you’re more in to that.
Hope to see you in there @CalcioCalabrese

Sorry didn’t see your post mate,absolutely,a bit of a time difference,but we’ll sort it out.
PA1 suits me to if you’re more in to that.
Hope to see you in there @CalcioCalabrese
No probs mate. I'm on PA1 and assisted shooting but if you pick manual settings, I'll play like that.
Add me, then if you see me online, invite me for a game. Is that how it works? I haven't done it in a while.

No probs mate. I'm on PA1 and assisted shooting but if you pick manual settings, I'll play like that.
Add me, then if you see me online, invite me for a game. Is that how it works? I haven't done it in a while.
Yes that’s hw it works mate,I’ll add you on Xbox live first,then I’ll find you on Pes 18.
We’ll sort it out somehow:)

Back
Top Bottom