PES 2018 TACTIC ADVICE

I never understand the use of editing advanced instruction for ai team
I switched the side during the game to edit ai team's advanced instruction
the I switched back to play my team against the ai
still couldn't see them playing any advanced instruction(no blue or red color)

Great work lads. Does this stuff be changed when applying an option file with edited tactics? Don't think I'd have time to go through every team in the game I'm afraid.
Cheers

I've checked the tactics on the edit and the structure seems pretty the same, unfortunately i can only decrypt the edit so i can test it.
But after a quick look the bytes to change are the same
e.g. here juventus (pm black white) id 120 hex 7800 find last istance
the bytes match with juventus behaviors
White in defence (aka the green of 2017 ) with 02 and First Red in attack (aka the orange of 2017) with 03 . So i guess that are placed in the same way, also the tactis structure seems the same maybe @zlac will be able to create the same tactis import/export tools like the last year or @ejogc327 @Devil Cold52 add a feature in their edit tools.

so refer to that thread to understand the process (only PC) , but atm i can't change nothing im waiting the fix to the encrypt tools

Here's a tactics only clip if anyone's after that part only.

I tried to be slower so you can see what changes I've made.

Letting everyone know this is of course in testing phase and still trying out different things. Let me know of any suggestions/feedback.

EDIT: Also try changing all out defense to frontline pressure if that helps more. And give compactness a point or 2 less to test things out.

Just used these tactics (but 4-1-2-3) and had 5-6 wonderful online division matches playing full manual.

Thank you very much! :APPLAUD:

I never understand the use of editing advanced instruction for ai team
I switched the side during the game to edit ai team's advanced instruction
the I switched back to play my team against the ai
still couldn't see them playing any advanced instruction(no blue or red color)
We can't unfortunately, this method doesn't work. We can only edit att def level through edit file, not advanced instructions with this method too. Honesty this is my biggest issue, if i could choose what triggers what instructions it would be so much more realistic

@kilay

Do you enjoy the game? What kind of tweaks did you do?

How does dt16 (gameplay) works? Pretty sure advanced instructions are in there..

@kilay

Do you enjoy the game? What kind of tweaks did you do?

How does dt16 (gameplay) works? Pretty sure advanced instructions are in there..
Not at all, i want a gameplay patch from Konami asap. Atm i prefer play 2017 heavy modded than the new one. I Like it but too many things for my taste need a fix.
Right placements, pressing, fouls, pass frequency\precisions and movements are the core of any football game. Atm all this things are wrong , simulate a cpu vs cpu at legend levels is a crap, you can play versus the lower team of the game with barca but it play like worldclass Series without take care of the overall\stats\skills.. Other bad thing is that the players don't tackle never... So i will wait the first dlc/fix before try to tweak something.

I agree now that i have played more.

Many awful things i am very sad.

Tactics are non existant with ai. They all play the same. Unfinished game on all levels

Try ML wait for chemistry to be high level and you see better what is broke with the game: most things. (gameplay only)

I wouldn't have too much hope if i were you, the fixes will create more problems so on and so on.

I say that because first update has reduced speed stat difference, now the diff between 70 and 90 is very small, which causes the strength to be OP. Why? To make defending easier because everyone told them defending is shit. Worst is catch up bug is back on most case because of this.

the switch player system is often worse than last year's with even more incomprehensible stuff, but there is something clever with how they tried to make it work (unfortunately they failed)

Def line is bollocks there is always one defender following the opponent making a run.. Causing you to be completely out of shape. Every single time when hit on the counter.

Very, very sad. First PES i buy moreover. Felt like i owned them that for cracking last one and having tons of fun..

I'm going to try to edit two teams + players to see how much is scripted and how much can change.

Advanced tactics (def) right?
Left and right on the icon
Or Is it top bottom
yes , defensive adv tacts are the blue, the red are offensive adv tacts, so is exactly as you said
left-right defensive
top-bottom offensive

Not sure if this has been said but you can use ejogc327 PES editor to edit the ATT/DEF levels. In the editor it is the section that is how many players you have in defense or offense.

I say that because first update has reduced speed stat difference, now the diff between 70 and 90 is very small, which causes the strength to be OP. Why? To make defending easier because everyone told them defending is shit. Worst is catch up bug is back on most case because of this.
Have you tried putting back the 1.0.1 exe?

Have you tried putting back the 1.0.1 exe?

That is interesting. I miss the beta. Dribbling seemed more free, like you could push the ball in front and do little dips and doodles before you touched it again. Also, I loved the defending on the beta. It took actual skill and you had to use Double Tap X to get the ball back. Had to time it right so that you didn't foul but that is why I was seeing way more fouls at the time too.

Played a little PES 2013 last night and love the defending in that. It is so freaking hard but again you had to slowly jockey closer and then time your tackle. If you didn't time it right the AI would blow by you or you would foul them. It has its niggles but just worked so much better than the easy tackling of today. Just hold R1+X and you are good to go.

Hmmm
I didn't really feel that way after the first two updates (we are in version 1.01.02 right now).
Did I expect the differences between player's speeds to be more noticeable from PES 2017 to 2018? Sure. I hoped for that. But I think the way it represents real life football is a little more balanced right now. You can outrun a very slow defender with a very fast attacker and he won't catch you up. But you won't get miles ahead of him like you can do in FIFA, which is unrealistic.

Back
Top Bottom